Review of CenterCaps.net

Tel: +1-570-723-8744

4 reviews with 4 stars

hazelr17
2/26/18

yes I m looking for center caps my old ones does not have a # on them but my size is 2/7/8 wide & 1/1/2 inch where it

hunterp7
2/28/13

When I ordered from centercaps.com, I wasn't skeptical about the sight at all. The website appears to be reputable, and they appear to have almost any cap for any brand. I ordered from them without looking at a single review, which I thought I would regret after I read what people had to say about them. After I read the reviews, I found myself nervous and uneasy because of the slander I was seeing, so I emailed them for a tracking number to ensure that my object was indeed in the process of sending. While they failed to provide me with a tracking number and only sent me a reply saying that my item was in fact on its way, the process ran considerably smooth. All I purchased was a centercap for my Volkswagen, and while I'm sure the size of your order definitely influenced your experience, mine was positive over all. The item I received was gently used, just like the description said, and had a few small scratches, which I didn't mind. They were only one day late on shipping (they claim it takes three days, it took four for me). Not a terrible experience at all. Leave it up to the people of the Internet to scare the $#*! out of you.

dales2
12/31/10

I ordered a single centercap for a 2001 Bonneville on 12/27/10, and it arrived in the mail 12/31. It fits well and matches the other three used ones on the vehicle. I also thought I was buying a new one, but I am satisfied with the service and product for the $9 (delivered) I paid.
The only paperwork enclosed was a business card. For those who need it the address is 181 Hills Creek Road, Wellsboro, PA 16901; Fax 570-723-8744 (no voice number provided).

brucew3
7/13/10

Got what I wanted in a timely fashion. They saidd gently used, and they were. Saved about 40% over dealer prices, and nothing some wax and tar remover wouldn't make like brand new. If you want new, step up to the pump, open your wallet and pay the price. You can't sit at home on a computer and expect to rebuild your car like it left the factory. Remember, the caps are slightly used, adn so are the wheels on your car that you are putting them on..........

Questions? Get answers from the CenterCaps.net staff and other customers.

CenterCaps.net?