Review of CenterCaps.net

Tel: +1-570-723-8744

32 reviews with 1 star

jamieb275
6/10/19

I ordered center caps and it's been over a month!! I'll take a L if it saves someone else from doing the same thing!!

markk406
12/7/18

The only 2 "five star" reviews were done on 7/22/18. If the owner is going to do bogus reviews, here's an idea, do them on separate days. CRIMINALS AND RIP OFF BUSINESS!!!

markw605
8/10/18

Single person company with no customer service. He sent the wrong hubcap even though I clicked on the correct one. DOES NOT ANSWER PHONE OR RESPND TO E-MAIL!

judier2
7/7/18

I ordered a set of hubcaps ! Only one came in it was an old cap (scratched up )(just painted over!) Do not order from the site total BS!!!! I'm shook #triggered I have to write at least 100 characters so I'm filling in... but true experience! I should have checked this site for reviews

reia2
1/26/18

Unbelievable, product has heavy rust, customer service reply was..."that is normal, center caps are functional." What a joke! Avoid this used parts seller.

lisav74
1/2/18

I placed my order a month ago. I only received the initial email stating they got my order and would advise when it was dispatched......crickets....nothing. I followed up a few weeks later and didn't even get a response to that....feeling very ripped off!

martins186
11/24/17

No body answer about return policy.I keep writing tuis people about cancel or return my order and no body no body get's in touch with me about this matter

johnb949
8/31/17

Whorst company ever be ware odered one center cap from these guys when I
received the cap it didn't look at all like the one I ordered not the same size or shape
these are criminals of the whorst kind Do not use them Please.

jasonk119
8/29/17

Stole my money and never sent my center cap. Cant even reach anyone by phone and no emails have been returned.
Wish I would have read the reviews first

rippedo25
7/29/17

Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals!Beware of these criminals!
Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals!
Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals!Beware of these criminals!

kevink110
12/7/16

The seller suggested I ordered the wrong part and I responded with well MAYBE I did but it said it was the right one in the ad. The seller then insisted I ordered the wrong part.

I live in a rural part of the country in the mountains with little resources. I called and informed seller that I did not have access to internet or printer to print label at that time and could not return the item through eBay. The seller then gave me instructions on how to send the package. The seller said to write the RMA# on the box and gave me the address to mail the package back and I did so.

The seller informed eBay the item was never returned or received.

I mailed the package on 4/18/16 for $16.65. I have the transaction listed on my bank account record. Unfortunately, I lost the tracking number and upon informing the seller of this event they later proceeded to report to eBay that I never sent it and they never received it.

On 5/19/2016 in the sellers BBB response he states, we still PROMPTLY authorized their return request AND paid for a return shipping label through the return request he opened. This is not true, they denied my return.

In his response to my BBB complaint dated 5/29/2016, the seller states Eventually, we did receive this customer's return. The seller then states, we had no choice but to write Return To Sender on it and send it back to the buyer. To this day, I have not received the item and have confirmed this with my local USPS office. The item was never returned to me.

This seller has committed libel in his written claims in this BBB case.
In his response posted on the BBB website dated 5/16/16 seller writes, He put her (his girlfriend) on the phone and she proceeded to scream and cuss at us This is not true. I was listening when the seller spoke to my girlfriend and there was absolutely no cussing or screaming.
On 5/17/16 the seller again states, When we called back to inquire, his girlfriend screamed at us and cussed at us repeatedly. Again, there was no screaming or cussing.

mikeh268
9/13/16

Ordered the part, took all info, Did not recieve part and after 3 weeks asked why.
Reply was they were out of stock and would refund. After 2 months still no refund.

emcees
2/29/16
rev76
10/20/15

You can't call them and they say they answer emails quickly. They do not. They also would not answer my simple questions. Instead they said I should get the hint and go to a dealership. Rude or what?

raymondc36
4/24/15

I have been waiting for 5 weeks for my hubcap . after. Waiting 3 weeks I emailed the company and all I received was a tracking number in response. When checking it out , it showed it had been shipped the day I orded it then disappeared in the USPS system . I wrote back with that info. I received a reply of we are looking into this and will get back with you asap. After a week I asked again where is my cap. I am getting no response. All I want is what I paid for.

rogerr30
2/11/15

I would not recommend centerCaps.net. I ordered a set of tire pressure monitors through ebay and went on vacation. I came back from vacation and saw that they had not come. I double checked on PayPal and saw that there was a refund of the money that came in three days after I had ordered them no explanation no nothing, sent them an email message to ask what had happened and didn't get a reply.

johnh255
9/30/14

I also whish I had read the reviews. The center caps they sent for my Toyta Tundra did not fit. I followed the return instructions that were provided and thought that I would quickly recieve a refund. When the refund never came I called the customer service line and was told that there was no record of my purchase ( this was after I provided all info on their feturn form) and that now I should file a dispute through my credit card company. This company completely sucks.

jimm701
12/13/13

site mixes your shipping and billing address together making an address that doesn't exist. Little to no customer service ....now dealing with credit card company because centercaps will do nothing. If there was a zero I would rate them zero. Do not use them!!!!

patn10
10/2/13

These guys are awful. Completely clueless, terrible customer service. Would absolutely stay away from them at all costs.

joshd3
7/16/13

All I can say is wow I will never buy anything online again without checking the reviews. Every review here is dead on...gently used my a** the retaining clips were broken off 2 caps and all 4 were scratched to hell...don't learn this lesson through the school of hard knocks like I did

johnh170
5/10/13

This e-mail back to Centercaps.net tells it all. Two days after I entered the order, they replied that the product was not in stock. Website looked good. Unfortunately, I did not check the reviewes or I would not have used this company.

Here is the e-mail that I sent them. "I didn't realize that your product was not in stock. I had several options but decided on your company.

Unfortunately, I assumed that I would get the service that I am accustom to from the online companies that I deal with, so went with your company and even expedited the shipping to get the product here.

Now too late to shift gears and a birthday present that will not deliver.

Just so you aware of the expectations of an online company that represents itself as the leader in this type of product. If you didn't have the product, it should have stated so on the website. If you had to have it shipped direct from the manufacturer , you should have done it.

Bad Bad Bad reviews to follow."

danieller6
3/16/13

I wish that I would have read the reviews first but as others have said it does seem like a reputable business. well I was dead wrong I am still waiting on my cap to get here so I cant comment about the condition just yet but I can say that they did not give me a tracking number I had to get mine from PayPal. when I did look it showed me when ups finally got it well they held my cap for 4 days before they even shipped it so far it has been 11 days since I ordered it and still not sure how much longer it will take as the tracking its updated daily it is still showing the ETA as a date that has already come and gone. I have sent them emails and no reply im guessing the reason there is no phone number is so that they don't have to face the fact that people are very upset about the whole process new/used shipping times etc. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM IT WILL ONLY FRUSTRATE YOU!!!!

jamesr55
12/28/12

If there was a zero star I would give them that. I never received a confirmation email, just an email from PayPal with their receipt. The 4 caps were crammed into a 6x9 bubble mailer, arrived with three caps broken. I asked about returning them and they just say they need the email confirmation from them. I never got it and can't seem to make them understand that if I didn't get it I can't provide it. They just keep emailing me a note that says "again, we need the confirmation email", like I'm stupid and don't understand. I will file a dispute with PayPal if I haven't heard from them by Monday. Stay away from them, shop somewhere else.

woodsc
9/7/12

Have not received merchandise has been over 2 weeks, unable to contact.

janee10
6/25/12

Very bad---I purchased a new hubcap( clicked on-----CenterCaps.net - New & Used OEM Factory & Aftermarket Car )...recieved a used dirty hubcap for the same price as a new one. Company says they only sell used hubcaps. Said I would have to pay return shipping and restocking--for a refund --not worth it----Do not buy from this company!!!!!!!!!-----read the dozens of negative reviews

Questions? Get answers from the CenterCaps.net staff and other customers.

CenterCaps.net?