CenterCaps.net

CenterCaps.net has a consumer rating of 1.98 stars from 48 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CenterCaps.net also ranks 85th among Auto Parts sites. The most common issues with CenterCaps.net are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Little to no customer service ....now dealing with credit card company because centercaps will do nothing.
  • Their response was "we will respond directly to your credit card company.
How would you rate CenterCaps.net?

“Overwhelmed by Centercap Committment”

Clif R.
7/22/18

I ordered caps for my F-150 and they arrived as ordered. I installed them and they felt snug on the wheel. The first time I drove the truck they fell off somewhere. I contacted Centercaps and they sent me a second pair at no charge. I will install them on the opposite side of the truck where the original 2 caps are now. Centercaps committment to try and help could not have done anymore. I am very happy with them and overwhelmed by their committment to try and help me out. Very few companies will go to that level. 5 stars from me and I will recommend them to others.... Thanks, Clif in AK......

“DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!”

Kelsey K.
7/4/19

Ordeded a center cap for my 7 series BMW, part was shipped out and arrived in only a few days, however it was the wrong part (was plastic and supposed to be chrome) AND it was damaged. When I contacted them and politely asked how I could return it, their response was, "Look at the listing nowwhere does it state CHROME. Clearly stated at Painted Finish. We do not pay for return postage and 20% restocking fee. Again, read the listing." I replied and said I wouldn't pay the restocking fee because it isn't listed on the return policy on their website or on the listing, but I would happily pay the postage, and regardless of it being the right or wrong part, the part they did send was damaged, had scratches all over it and was beat up, so even if it had been the correct part, I would still want to return it. Their response was "we will respond directly to your credit card company. thanks." I don't know what they mean because why would MY credit card company help them, I already paid for the product and they are refusing to return it. I gave them a 1-star review on Facebook that just said "terrible customer service" and then they emailed me again, asked me if it was me who left the review, and accused me of threatening their family. Last time I checked a bad review is not a threat. Don't buy from this company unless you like dealing with whiney babies.

customer service (7) credit card company (4) restocking fee (3)
keitha166
December 27th, 2019
So I'm looking for a hubcap for my 2001 Ford E150 van. I find one online for $35 it's reconditioned. So I received the hubcap in the mail it's dented and actually has a tear in the metal! And I realize it's much bigger than the hubcaps on my van. That's because it fits a Ford E250,E350 or E450 not an E-150! I email them. I have to pay the return shipping. get charged a 20% restock fee. the last pic is a E250 vs. E150 hubcap. don't use this company!
jamieb275
June 10th, 2019
I ordered center caps and it's been over a month!! I'll take a L if it saves someone else from doing the same thing!!
markk406
December 7th, 2018
The only 2 "five star" reviews were done on 7/22/18. If the owner is going to do bogus reviews, here's an idea, do them on separate days. CRIMINALS AND RIP OFF BUSINESS!!!
markw605
August 10th, 2018
Single person company with no customer service. He sent the wrong hubcap even though I clicked on the correct one. DOES NOT ANSWER PHONE OR RESPND TO E-MAIL!
judier2
July 7th, 2018
I ordered a set of hubcaps ! Only one came in it was an old cap (scratched up )(just painted over!) Do not order from the site total BS!!!! I'm shook #triggered I have to write at least 100 characters so I'm filling in... but true experience! I should have checked this site for reviews
reia2
January 26th, 2018
Unbelievable, product has heavy rust, customer service reply was..."that is normal, center caps are functional." What a joke! Avoid this used parts seller.
lisav74
January 2nd, 2018
I placed my order a month ago. I only received the initial email stating they got my order and would advise when it was dispatched......crickets....nothing. I followed up a few weeks later and didn't even get a response to that....feeling very ripped off!
martins186
November 24th, 2017
No body answer about return policy.I keep writing tuis people about cancel or return my order and no body no body get's in touch with me about this matter
rippedo25
July 29th, 2017
Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals!Beware of these criminals!
Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals!
Beware of these criminals! Beware of these criminals!Beware of these criminals!
johnb949
August 31st, 2017
Whorst company ever be ware odered one center cap from these guys when I
received the cap it didn't look at all like the one I ordered not the same size or shape
these are criminals of the whorst kind Do not use them Please.
jasonk119
August 29th, 2017
Stole my money and never sent my center cap. Cant even reach anyone by phone and no emails have been returned.
Wish I would have read the reviews first
mikeh268
September 13th, 2016
Ordered the part, took all info, Did not recieve part and after 3 weeks asked why.
Reply was they were out of stock and would refund. After 2 months still no refund.
rev76
October 20th, 2015
You can't call them and they say they answer emails quickly. They do not. They also would not answer my simple questions. Instead they said I should get the hint and go to a dealership. Rude or what?
raymondc36
April 24th, 2015
I have been waiting for 5 weeks for my hubcap . after. Waiting 3 weeks I emailed the company and all I received was a tracking number in response. When checking it out , it showed it had been shipped the day I orded it then disappeared in the USPS system . I wrote back with that info. I received a reply of we are looking into this and will get back with you asap. After a week I asked again where is my cap. I am getting no response. All I want is what I paid for.
rogerr30
February 11th, 2015
I would not recommend centerCaps.net. I ordered a set of tire pressure monitors through ebay and went on vacation. I came back from vacation and saw that they had not come. I double checked on PayPal and saw that there was a refund of the money that came in three days after I had ordered them no explanation no nothing, sent them an email message to ask what had happened and didn't get a reply.
johnh255
September 30th, 2014
I also whish I had read the reviews. The center caps they sent for my Toyta Tundra did not fit. I followed the return instructions that were provided and thought that I would quickly recieve a refund. When the refund never came I called the customer service line and was told that there was no record of my purchase ( this was after I provided all info on their feturn form) and that now I should file a dispute through my credit card company. This company completely sucks.
jimm701
December 13th, 2013
site mixes your shipping and billing address together making an address that doesn't exist. Little to no customer service ....now dealing with credit card company because centercaps will do nothing. If there was a zero I would rate them zero. Do not use them!!!!
patn10
October 2nd, 2013
These guys are awful. Completely clueless, terrible customer service. Would absolutely stay away from them at all costs.
woodsc
September 7th, 2012
Have not received merchandise has been over 2 weeks, unable to contact.
janee10
June 25th, 2012
Very bad---I purchased a new hubcap( clicked on-----CenterCaps.net - New & Used OEM Factory & Aftermarket Car )...recieved a used dirty hubcap for the same price as a new one. Company says they only sell used hubcaps. Said I would have to pay return shipping and restocking--for a refund --not worth it----Do not buy from this company!!!!!!!!!-----read the dozens of negative reviews
ck11
July 25th, 2011
SENT ME A USED, & SCRATCHED CENTER CAP FOR MY LINCOLN WHEN I CLEARLY PURCHASED A "NEW" ONE. Item was listed as "NEW" under the item details!!!!!!
DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!!
joshd3
July 16th, 2013
All I can say is wow I will never buy anything online again without checking the reviews. Every review here is dead on...gently used my a** the retaining clips were broken off 2 caps and all 4 were scratched to hell...don't learn this lesson through the school of hard knocks like I did
chrisr16
March 22nd, 2011
This is the absolute worst website. After 2 emails, 3.5 weeks waiting for my centercaps, 1 vague response stating that the caps had been shipped (but with no tracking number available), I disputed with my credit card company.

This merchant is what makes online buying not fun. I ordered my caps from a different website and received the brand new caps within 2 business days.
robertj1
June 7th, 2010
I'm another dope who suckered for the scam. Wish I'd read these reviews before ordering.
marcw
February 1st, 2010
In My experience with centercaps.net, this is one Co. you should stay away from & the old AXIOM, BUYER BEWARE!!!!!! Really is True in this Case. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A SCAM! They did send me this E-Mail " I can assure you we are a legit company: Well all I can say is They do not act like ONE . This Co. does not even deserve a star, that is how bad they are. So I say again PLEASE BUYER BEWARE!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A SCAM!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CenterCaps.net staff and other customers.

OEM Center Caps Hubcaps Wheel Covers Free Shipping To All 50 States, Fast Shipping Secure Checkout

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CenterCaps.net?

Have a question about CenterCaps.net?