Census-online.us reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

le90
1/25/19
• Updated review

I wanted to file a complaint against Census Data Research Online (census-online.us) which uses PO Box 4522, Jeffersonville, IN 47131 as their mailing address i.e. whois.com/whois. Louisville BBB has confused the address with the Department of Commerce - Bureau of Census. I alerted the BBB over a year ago. Six months later, I contacted them again, and a support person agreed with me that census-online.us (census-gov.us) was not a government website. They also stated, we do not have enough verifiable information to allow you to submit a complaint. When I Google search the PO Box or CA phone number 7603920010/ 760 392 0010, the BBB still has not corrected the confusion. I emailed the BBB, census.help@census.gov (the government website email), and info@cdresearch.us at the same time. I Nothing has worked!

“Remove My Name from Google and Bing”
1/1/19
• Previous review

Census-online.us does not have contact information on their website. They would not answer contact info. found in a WHOIS query. CD Research at (760) 392 - 0010 has a recorded phone message that states we do not do name removals. Emails to info@cdresearch.us have not been answered over the past year. The privacy policy states - you do not have a unique name, so you cannot remove it. I have a unique name; people are unique! Seymour Benjamin, why use PO Box 4522 Jeffersonville, IN 47131 which is similar to census.gov PO Box 4250 Jeffersonville, IN 47199-5240? Because like your domain name, it is unique.

Questions? Get answers from the Census-online.us staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Census-online.us