Review of CelticHousePub

16522 Keystone Boulevard
Parker, Colorado 80134, United States

kristya4
2/14/16

I had such hight hopes but what I found was just an overall strange experience. Should have known when I ordered a Strongbow and got a Shock Top.The waitress acted as a bartender. The bartenders acted as the cooks. It took over an hour to get the food we had ordered because the bartender was running between the bar and the kitchen. We had the nachos, potato skins and burgers..Some ofour group opted to go get Popeyes instead because of the wait. The food was gross..dont even bother. When we wanted to leave the bartender/waitress/chef was no where to be found and trying to get someone to acknowledge you at the bar is impossible. When we found our waitress/bartender/chef she had been hiding over at the dart board with some guy for at least 30 minutes. The only thing that made the evening enjoyable was that I was with my friends. I do not recommend this place and I will never go back.

sandrae17
9/13/15

If you're ever in Parker, CO, please stop by the Celtic House Pub. They have good drinks, excellent music (Cloverdayle was there when we went), and are just excellent people. The owners were there and personable, even though it was busy. Everyone, even the customers, were friendly and down to earth. It's even kid friendly. My 11 year old enjoy it also.

Questions? Get answers from the CelticHousePub staff and other customers.

CelticHousePub?