CellUnlocker.net reviews

sales@cellunlocker.net

913 reviews with 5 stars

wallyullahn
10/16/19

Know this is the third time i find my phone unlocked after being make an order in this website, i do like Cellunlocker.net a lot, may God help them.

johnc2757
9/13/19

Completed my order within an hour. First code worked on the first try. Price was fair to me, no upcharge or change. I'm completely satisfied and would recommend if you need the service. Instructions were very clear.

christies59
9/12/19

I ordered my unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S10e just a few days ago and received it yesterday. Just tried it in the phone, and it worked immediately. No waiting for verification or anything!! Phone displayed "Network successfully unlocked", and I tried my voicemail right away to verify it was going to work. Connected without a problem! Awesome service and will be recommending to any friends needing a phone unlocked!!!

danb537
Dan B.
8/24/19

I had 2 phones to unlock (Note 9s) and received the unlock codes about 2 hours after I placed my order. They worked and everything is fine. I'd highly recommend this service.

galinak23
8/13/19

Great job! I got my phone (Samsung Galaxy 7) unlocked and everything was made in time as they said (from 1 hour to 48). I was waiting almost 2 days but it was worth it. I really want to thank everyone who made this happen! Thank you for your hard work.

kenshink
8/11/19

They responded pretty quick and delivered my order right away. The instructions given are easy to follow. Very helpful staff. Will buy again and will definitely recommend to anyone.

omrib
8/5/19

Received help, fast and accurate.
Solved a problem which the original seller could not and would not solve
Good overall experience

candicel33
7/31/19

My ex ordered an unlock code for our daughter's s9+ that was locked on spectrum Mobile. He ordered Saturday...I received code via email Tuesday morning and I immediately inserted the new sim card I had with service into my daughter's phone and I then entered the network unlock code provided by cellunlocker and it immediately worked and my daughter has service on her new phone.

saifuli10
7/16/19

Trusted and reliable company. Will recommend to others if their phones are locked. Website are simply user friendly. Easy to fill up and submitting the details for unlocking purposes.

nickk137
6/29/19

Wow!! Did exactly wat they said they would. So happy with this company.Bought an iPhone xmax that was sim locked to Att due to money that was still owed for the phone. I'm writing this review with my new iPhone xmax!!!!

wendys280
6/22/19

After days of frustration from trying to unlock a Samsung Note 8 with no luck, I finally came across Cellunlock.net through a search. I was a bit skeptical at first about their claim that they could unlock my phone when even the cell company said they couldn't do it.
Cellunlock.net guarantees they can unlock your phone for just $24.99 or they will give you a full refund. What did I have to lose ? I paid the fee, sent them my imei code and waited for my unlock code.
Much to my surprise, in under 24 hours, I received my unlock code, followed the instructions they sent me , and within just 5 minutes my Samsung Note 8 is now unlocked and I am able to use it on the network of my choice.
This was quick and simple, not to mention, at a fair price. I highly recommend www.Cellunlock.net to anyone who needs a device unlocked. They are the very best.

richardmichelec
5/30/19

Cellunlocker is the only company that said they could do a network unlock for Spectrum cellular note 9 , it only took about 4 hours and I had my codes. I would recommend this site to everyone.

robertm1481
5/25/19

Cellunlocker was relentless in unlocking both my phones, both locked to tmobile, first phone Galaxy note 3 was unlocked in just under 28 hours, my Galaxy note 8 took just a little over 2 weeks, during the whole process Cellunlocker kept me in the loop and didn't quit after the first attempt failed they stuck with it, you need a phone unlocked...Cellunlocker is your goto team

tysonf5
5/19/19

Boost has a ridiculous policy where they keep your phone locked for 12 months from the day of activation, regardless of whether or not it is completely paid off. I needed to get out of Boost's clutches, but also needed my phone to transfer to a new provider. Long story short, Cellunlocker.net broke the metaphorical chain holding me prisoner to Boost and finding sweet freedom with Verizon...with my original phone!

reinaldof5
4/28/19

Great experience all around. Of all the unlocking sites i reviewed, Cellunlocker.net was the best. They offered the best price, customer service support (didn't need it) as their emails contain all the info you need. My code arrived within the 48 hours as promised and most of all I now have an unlocked phone to use or give to a family member.

heathers438
4/18/19

Great fast service. Easy with no hassle. Took approximately 2 hours to receive the code and just a few seconds to unlock. Going to use the service again for another phone. It worked even though my cell account was not in good standing.

codyw58
3/27/19

I don't usually do reviews, this service is legit. I paid 25$ got an email saying they were working on my order they will contact me as soon as they have a code. I'm using a s9+ At&t btw. 2 hours go by and they give me a code with instructions. Instructions are putt in a different (carrier actived Sim card) the phone will prompt for an unlock code after you do this. It did I entered the code and your phone was unlocked successfully!! still need to do my wife's. Was douptful of services like this but this is no bull bs. Great service.

douglasl141
3/20/19

My friend upgraded his phone and gave me his Samsung S7 edge but it was locked to Telus mobility. CellUnlocker.net got me the unlock code overnight,

So easy to unlock....now I'm using the Freedom network

jaimel61
1/23/19

Cellunlocker.net was able to quickly and seamlessly allow me to switch networks and save BIG BUCKS while being able to keep my expensive phone. Love their service. Thank you!

johnb2220
1/6/19

I can't say enough about pleased I am with this service. Same day, straight forward process. Excellent customer service!

trishc37
12/27/18

We got a secondhand Samsung S6 phone for my son to use, but it was locked with a different provider. I'm not overly knowledgeable with cell phones, so I looked up a youtube video on how to unlock a cell phone. The youtube video gave a link for Cellunlocker.net. I was a little skeptical, as there are mixed reviews, but thought we would try it anyway since the price was good. We gave the information that was needed, got a confirmation email within 30 minutes, and waited for our code to arrive by email. We ordered on a Monday morning, and had the code by Wednesday evening, put the code into the phone, and it worked! I would definitely use this service again, and would recommend it to anyone.

rubenj20
11/22/18

It went great, at first I thought I was going to need my refund, but I was booked an appointment to do a unlock directly on my computer and it went great thank you guys, will do it again if needed.

carlosc201
11/6/18

Super easy and fast. second phone I unlock, website is easy to use and user friendly
This time I received my code in 24 hrs!!!!!
Amazing service

yizreelt
10/27/18

Was told it would take between 1 to 48 hours it was done in 5 minutes maybe less the guys are on top of their business will use again

hariomb2
9/15/18

OMG those guys are awesome. They unlocked my iphone 8 T-mobile in 10 days. superb
serive. you can call them at any time to know the status of your order.
you can even do live chat with them. i like their transparency. they
are real , genunine and trustworthy guys. i am from
india , so all my indian brothers and sister if you are looking for
unlocking your mobile thats is imported from USA. go for cellunlocker.netFinally, in one line: "If you are looking for an mobile unlocking company there is only one name CELLUNLOCKER.NET" . end of story..Cheers !!!!***** 5 Stars.

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.

inbox can sometimes filter the righteous mail as spam.

By Simon A.

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.

1 to 2 days and then a, matter of minutes

By Tiffany c.

Thank you!

By Cellunlocker -., CellUnlocker.net Representative

you have to go to their site, where you can know if your imei is good and can be unlocked. If they can't unlock they'd refund the money back. Sure.

By besci j.

Honestly man I haven't gotten anything in the past 72hrs and I am starting to believe this is a scm.

By luis g.

Yes I agree supply and demand think of the last time you sold something if you ever have would you have asked for more if you thought u would get it....?

By Tiffany c.
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

18 Photos for CellUnlocker.net