CellUnlocker.net reviews

sales@cellunlocker.net

901 reviews with 5 stars

robertm1481
5/25/19

Cellunlocker was relentless in unlocking both my phones, both locked to tmobile, first phone Galaxy note 3 was unlocked in just under 28 hours, my Galaxy note 8 took just a little over 2 weeks, during the whole process Cellunlocker kept me in the loop and didn't quit after the first attempt failed they stuck with it, you need a phone unlocked...Cellunlocker is your goto team

tysonf5
5/19/19

Boost has a ridiculous policy where they keep your phone locked for 12 months from the day of activation, regardless of whether or not it is completely paid off. I needed to get out of Boost's clutches, but also needed my phone to transfer to a new provider. Long story short, Cellunlocker.net broke the metaphorical chain holding me prisoner to Boost and finding sweet freedom with Verizon...with my original phone!

reinaldof5
4/28/19

Great experience all around. Of all the unlocking sites i reviewed, Cellunlocker.net was the best. They offered the best price, customer service support (didn't need it) as their emails contain all the info you need. My code arrived within the 48 hours as promised and most of all I now have an unlocked phone to use or give to a family member.

heathers438
4/18/19

Great fast service. Easy with no hassle. Took approximately 2 hours to receive the code and just a few seconds to unlock. Going to use the service again for another phone. It worked even though my cell account was not in good standing.

codyw58
3/27/19

I don't usually do reviews, this service is legit. I paid 25$ got an email saying they were working on my order they will contact me as soon as they have a code. I'm using a s9+ At&t btw. 2 hours go by and they give me a code with instructions. Instructions are putt in a different (carrier actived Sim card) the phone will prompt for an unlock code after you do this. It did I entered the code and your phone was unlocked successfully!! still need to do my wife's. Was douptful of services like this but this is no bull bs. Great service.

douglasl141
3/20/19

My friend upgraded his phone and gave me his Samsung S7 edge but it was locked to Telus mobility. CellUnlocker.net got me the unlock code overnight,

So easy to unlock....now I'm using the Freedom network

jaimel61
1/23/19

Cellunlocker.net was able to quickly and seamlessly allow me to switch networks and save BIG BUCKS while being able to keep my expensive phone. Love their service. Thank you!

johnb2220
1/6/19

I can't say enough about pleased I am with this service. Same day, straight forward process. Excellent customer service!

trishc37
12/27/18

We got a secondhand Samsung S6 phone for my son to use, but it was locked with a different provider. I'm not overly knowledgeable with cell phones, so I looked up a youtube video on how to unlock a cell phone. The youtube video gave a link for Cellunlocker.net. I was a little skeptical, as there are mixed reviews, but thought we would try it anyway since the price was good. We gave the information that was needed, got a confirmation email within 30 minutes, and waited for our code to arrive by email. We ordered on a Monday morning, and had the code by Wednesday evening, put the code into the phone, and it worked! I would definitely use this service again, and would recommend it to anyone.

rubenj20
11/22/18

It went great, at first I thought I was going to need my refund, but I was booked an appointment to do a unlock directly on my computer and it went great thank you guys, will do it again if needed.

carlosc201
11/6/18

Super easy and fast. second phone I unlock, website is easy to use and user friendly
This time I received my code in 24 hrs!!!!!
Amazing service

yizreelt
10/27/18

Was told it would take between 1 to 48 hours it was done in 5 minutes maybe less the guys are on top of their business will use again

hariomb2
9/15/18

OMG those guys are awesome. They unlocked my iphone 8 T-mobile in 10 days. superb
serive. you can call them at any time to know the status of your order.
you can even do live chat with them. i like their transparency. they
are real , genunine and trustworthy guys. i am from
india , so all my indian brothers and sister if you are looking for
unlocking your mobile thats is imported from USA. go for cellunlocker.netFinally, in one line: "If you are looking for an mobile unlocking company there is only one name CELLUNLOCKER.NET" . end of story..Cheers !!!!***** 5 Stars.

olua
9/11/18

I was a bit skeptical at first but i gave it a shot and i was amazed. The unlock code came back in time, they were very professional in email and they keep you updated.
I would recommend anyone to them.

mikew510
8/8/18

I was a bit skeptical at first but decided to give it a try.. the alternative being stuck with an unusable phone. Amazing, the process was easy to follow and worked like a charm!

nathanj44
7/22/18

I have to admit I was a little worried it was a scam at first, but I now have an unlocked, perfectly working At&t S9+ because of this service.

It worked like a charm and was far cheaper than any of its competitors. Furthermore, customer support was extremely communicative. The instructions were clear and detailed, and it took less than a day to get my code.

fareedi
7/16/18

Excellent took longer then expected but
Excellent took longer then expected but in the end they got it done many companies just dont go that extra distance thank you much recommended

sonnyh20
7/5/18

My order got missed somehow. As soon as I contacted 2 customer service channels, I had the phone unlocked in less than a day. Good customer service!

jeenal
6/30/18

Inherited a Samsung Galaxy S6 from my brother when he upgraded. But I live in Europe, so I needed the phone unlocked. After previous experience messing with the network provider for months, I decided to go straight to an unlocking service. They sent me an unlock code in about two days, and it worked as soon as I tried it, which wasn't until about a week later because I didn't have time to pick up a foreign SIM card!

hectorc61
6/24/18

Excelente servicio, Siempre ne comunicación con los clientes. Rapidez en el desbloqueo y funcional al 100% el precio lo considero justo; ya que en otros lugares están a un precio muy alto. Definitivamente los recomiendo a todos. es mas al mundo entero. Son los mejores y no debe haber la menor duda. A++++++++++++++++++++

stevenp233
6/19/18

Placed an order for Samsung S8. Although they were not able to unlock the phone initially, the company followed up with simple instructions with an alternative procedure and it worked! Excellent service and highly recommended.

brucej88
6/14/18

Cellunlocker did a fantastic job unlocking a Samsung S8+ for me that was originally a Sprint phone. Sprint does NOT make it easy to do this! As I said to the technician "you were doggedly determined to succeed!" in spite of some irregularities in the operating system, possibly caused by the previous owner. I have to give them a 100% rating of "PHENOMENAL" as this went FAR beyond providing an unlock code!

bobw142
4/19/18

I was leary about using these companies since many would not give me a direct answer to my questions. Cellunlocker.net had patience both by chat and phone and came through in less than 8 hours like the dream I was hoping for. AT&T confirmed the phone was unlocked and paid for prior to paying the seller and almost cost me $500 and didn't care. Thanks guys, your my hero's and AT&T can eat it as these phones should never be locked in the first place allowing for victims. At least, we have a rescuer until then.

giorgim1
4/16/18

vary fast and easy. their service is cheapest and fastest, i got my unlock 2 days after purchase. also they answered every my question and helped me with everything.
they are professional and polite

jefferys21
4/12/18

All I Know is MY code was sent in 10 hours, and for 15 U.S. it was sent directly to my email, I can't imagine anyone else doing it As fast or as cheap than the service I received. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.

inbox can sometimes filter the righteous mail as spam.

By Simon A.

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.

1 to 2 days and then a, matter of minutes

By Tiffany c.

Thank you!

By Cellunlocker -., CellUnlocker.net Representative

you have to go to their site, where you can know if your imei is good and can be unlocked. If they can't unlock they'd refund the money back. Sure.

By besci j.

Honestly man I haven't gotten anything in the past 72hrs and I am starting to believe this is a scm.

By luis g.

Yes I agree supply and demand think of the last time you sold something if you ever have would you have asked for more if you thought u would get it....?

By Tiffany c.
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

17 Photos for CellUnlocker.net