Celebritysilver.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

jackiew1
11/15/09

Whilst I was not stupid enough to believe that I was really going to get a genuine Links of London sweetie bracelet from Celebrity-silver.co.uk, their website advertised these bracelets as being solid Sterling Silver. Because I have a very severe metal allergy, I have to be careful to only wear solid silver or gold, and I thougth £33 was a reasonable price to pay for a bracelet with solid silver rings - I could have bought the components to make one myself for slightly less. Having worn my bracelet for a couple of months, I began to get a severe skin reaction each time I put it on, and realised that the bracelet was turning yellow as the silver plating was wearing off. I have had the bracelet checked by a reputable jeweller, who has confirmed that it is a cheap silver plated bracelet, and worth nowhere near even the £33 I paid for it. I have tried to contact Celebrity silver, but the 'contact us' option on the website never works, emails are ignored, and there is no contact address on their website. I should have been suspicious when my bracelet arrived in an envelope from Hong Kong. Avoid this site like the plague!

Questions? Get answers from the Celebritysilver.co.uk staff and other customers.

Celebritysilver.co.uk?