Christ Community Church of Milpitas

Christ Community Church of Milpitas

Christ Community Church of Milpitas has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Christ Community Church of Milpitas?

“It chased off another religion person.”

Nojin P.
9/22/15

I registered to ESL class of this presbyterian church as other religion person. Then I realized they sneaked one hour instilling their doctrine between two hour daily English course. At first I went home after 1st one hour then came to listen to the 2nd session. After listening to the anglican pastor's videos, I couldn't help saying how priests've threatened people with hells/ ghosts/ multiple gods theories. The teacher ordered me not to come there and said to refund, But even after the check didn't come to my home so I reluctantly went there. Just then they refunded at the spot.

nojinp
September 22nd, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Christ Community Church of Milpitas staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Christ Community Church of Milpitas?

Have a question about Christ Community Church of Milpitas?