Cats and Canines

Cats and Canines has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cats and Canines also ranks 31st among Dogs sites.

How would you rate Cats and Canines?

“I ordered 10 pet id tags from cats and canines...”

Michelle T.
9/30/11

I ordered 10 pet id tags from cats and canines for my training class graduates! I thought I would have to wait about a week or so as there were so many and they arrived in 3 days. Very pleased with the quality and the designs are nice and vibrant. The engraving is clear and easy to read and my pupils and their owners are very happy.

carlj21
December 17th, 2014
maryh73
December 6th, 2014
I love my CATS. This site is very respectable.

Tip for consumers: great site for cat lovers like me

michellet11
September 30th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Cats and Canines staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cats and Canines?

Have a question about Cats and Canines?