Review of CashCrate

info@cashcrate.com

11 reviews with 5 stars

yolandam65
12/1/18

I've earned $1,500 extra cash in a few months on CashCrate, it helps fund my small online business and pays for other nice little extras in life. The site is easy to use and you can always ask for help on the CashCrate forum should you need to. I genuinely enjoy giving my opinion in surveys and do find it rewarding. But I most appreciate that I can earn extra money whenever I feel like it with no specified hours or demands/deadlines. When it comes to surveys - just take your time, be honest, do a good job (more than the bare minimum!) and the money will roll in, it's as simple as that. CashCrate is worthy of your trust and definitely legitimate, and you can come to depend on it. I also just find it a fun and cozy place to spend time.

ankitaj1
7/17/18

I have been a member of Cash Crate since July 2016 and i must say it is the best survey website that i have come across. They have lots of Survey opportunities , a nice referral program , great offers. I earn about $500- $600 per month just by completing surveys and i get weekly payment without fail. The support staff is are really good , very helpful. I would suggest Cash Crate to everyone who wants a little extra cash each month :) its a very good website :)

brianm658
7/16/18

Hey there, just wanted to share a positive review about Cashcrate! Been a member now for a few years (signed up from http://realstat.info) and as of this posting,I have made $8000,00 (US) just from Cashcrate!

Tip for consumers: Tip: Go for the 'offers' they pay way more! Create a separate email address for this that you won't use for anything else. so basically you've got to create an account on certain websites, log in with this email. Do an offer which might take up to 3 minutes of your time and depending on the offer,you get 1$ + for them. so it really does work, and very easy to earn cash on if you follow these rules above!

laurah361
7/16/18

I have been a member for almost 7 years now. I have made almost $16,000 all in the comfort of my home. I was skeptical at first but something to told me to stick with it. The wisest decision I ever made. Cashcrate is legitimate and pays you for your honest opinion. If i can do it you can also. I have not onlymade money but also earned fabulous prizes such as amazon gift cards, Color Hd tv and ipad its truly legitimate their holiday contest is nothing like I have never ever seen. Go ahead and give it a try.

kevine100

Hey all,

I've been a CashCrate member since January of 2010. One of the great parts about the site -- then and now -- is the various ways to earn.

Interested in sharing your opinion? Do surveys on your own time.

Have a social following or a knack for SEO/marketing? Earn money with their great referral program. The CashCrate staff has always been helpful to me (special thanks to Dana) and I've always gotten paid on time.

Bottom line: I would recommend CashCrate to anyone looking to boost their income.

Tip for consumers: Don't be afraid to ask questions on the forum, or scan the forum for tips.

annam210
4/6/17

I've joined cashcrate 10 days ago and i've already got a 30$ balance, my plan is to make atleast a 100$ a month, ofcourse you won't get rich with it, but you do get some decent 'spending' money. I barely did any effort at all. there are some rules to follow though if you wanna make some cash on there. firstly don't lose your time on surveys, they sucks and the pay isn't worth the time you've put in it, go for the 'offers' they pay way more, so basically you've got to create an account on certain websites, log in with your email and such (and yes, you do get spammed) but the trick is to create a separate email address for this that you won't use for anything else. Doing an offer literally takes 3mins and you get 1$ + for them. so it really does work, and very easy to earn cash on if you follow these rules above! Don't wait join cashcrate now and start making some cash: http://www.cashcrate.com/7272695

casht1
9/27/16

CashCrate is a great site I've made over 1000 dollars in little over 2 months sign up here http://www.cashcrate.com/6765521 for a 30% bonus

lindag143
7/15/16

I have been a member of CashCrate since 2009. However, I have only received one check from them because I has been active on AmazonMechanicalTurk.com. As I said previously, CashCrate is a slow money maker. I am doing more research on CashCrate now that AmazonMechanicalTurk is giving me problems logging on and I made $21.02 but it took me quite some time to make that money to get received in a check the following month. I have been doing a lot of research on making money online and I have these website to research further: Swagbucks, Global Teat Market, Vindale, Columbia House, Amway, Prizerebel, cash lagoon and rewards1. I shall get to that million dollar mark one of these days with all of the patience I have researching online. I also write for several magazines but I haven't received payment yet.

jana177
2/17/16

i have try this and it work so start earn here........http://www.cashcrate.com/6359009

eds235
6/24/15

Cashcrate is Awesome. At first I thought it's a SCAM. But when I received my first check I focus on it. I earn extra cash even if I'm not from US, how much more someone like you who lives in US. Please check my blog.

robw38
5/5/15

Hi. I am Rob and I've been a member on CashCrate since last July. I go by the username AppoholicsAnonymous there and up to now I have made over $10,000 with them. I always see all the comments from people declaring that it's a scam or that they do not pay enough per survey for it to be worth it. I see the feedback from people stating there are no offers or surveys offered for them. I can not speak for anybody else however I would certainly like to contribute my experience by linking to a few of my own threads I started on CashCrate's own community forum if that is okay. I don't believe I am able to submit a direct link here in this post but I'm incorporating the link to my name on here so you might be able to click on my name and be directed to my threads I am talking about. If that does not work just Google the CashCrate forum and search for my username there, "AppoholicsAnonymous". You don't have to sign up just to read my posts.

Our bigger earners tend to complete surveys, offers, etc. consistently. Doing even a little bit each day can really add up. We have lots of great tips for earning more in the FAQ section of our forum ( https://forums.cashcrate.com/forums/frequently-asked-questions.14/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

CashCrate is going strong. We are continuing to grow and currently have over 7 million members.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

CashCrate would send the check via the postal service/international mail to the name and street address on your account: https://www.cashcrate.com/account You can see a lot more info about payments here ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/cashcrate-payment-details/ ). Please let us know if you have any other questions.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

If you are outside of the USA, CashCrate would initially pay you by check. PayPal becomes available at the Silver Level. You can reach silver level by earning a total of $100 or by getting a total of 25 active referrals (http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/silver-status-for-500-earners-this-means-even-more-money-for-you/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

CashCrate is available to members world wide. Unfortunately, there are currently few surveys/offers available to us in your country. We are always looking for new offers and will provide more for your country as soon as we are able. There may be some options available for you under the "Bonus Surveys" tab and "Cash Tasks" tab. In the meantime, you might look at our referral program ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/features/referral-levels-explained/ ) as a way to make money. To refer people, give them your referral URL ( you receive this after you sign up ). When they use that link to come to our site and sign up you'll receive a referral commission for all the surveys and cash offers they complete.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

Sorry this happened to you. The best option is to press the back button on your browser if this happens. Unfortunately though, it will not always return you to the point in the survey where you left off, as some surveys allow you to "click into them" only one time.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

You can see a lot more info about payments here ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/cashcrate-payment-details/ ). If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask our support team ( https://www.cashcrate.com/support ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

You can see a lot more info about payment modes here ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/cashcrate-payment-details/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

If you are outside of the USA, we may not get many offers/surveys for your location. You can still earn with our referral program though: ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/features/referral-levels-explained/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CashCrate staff and other customers.

2 Photos for CashCrate