Review of CashCrate

info@cashcrate.com

5 reviews with 2 stars

kellyr220
11/28/18

I have mixed feelings about this site. I loved cashcrate at first but now it's a pain in the ass. While it is legitimate, most of the time you don't qualify even when you are half way through the survey or, they don't pay you at all. I completed surveys successfully and half of the time they didn't even pay me my cents. Like seriously? And the high paying surveys, the ones that pay in dollars, don't even pay you the amount they say. They will just give you a couple of cents and that's it. Like that's sneaky. I appreciate the small checks I receive, but I don't know if I can put up with the bullcrap anymore.

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
We are very happy you have received a number of payments from us over the years. We are very sorry for the frustration you are experiencing though.

It appears you contacted us via a support issue this week and we replied asking for more information, but have not heard back from you yet. The reply was sent to the email address on your CashCrate account. Please reply with the details requested and we’d be glad to see if we can help.

We do have some routed surveys where payout may vary and we do inform members before they start the survey: “This survey is routed. This means that if you do not qualify for this particular survey, you may be given the opportunity to take another survey from the same partner that you are more likely to qualify for. The payout of this survey may be different and will be determined by the length of the survey.
I understand, take me to the survey!”

We went ahead and removed these surveys from your account to help minimize that frustration and hope you decide to keep earning with us. Again, please reply to our support response and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
mihkaylan
3/12/18

I have been in crashcrate for 5 years on and off because I would get sick of taking so many surveys and not being reward or other task but im finally back on and it seems to be ok it moves slow but im almost at getting my first reward

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
Glad to hear you were close to making your first payout when you made this post. :) Please feel free to contact us and we'll see what we can do to get you earning faster. Our bigger earners tend to complete surveys. offers, etc. pretty regularly and they are making payout and more each and every month. We'd like to get you earning faster too! You are welcome to submit a support request on the CashCrate site: https://www.cashcrate.com/support

Thanks.
kellyd102
1/4/18

I am a good standing member who is extremely unhappy. I am trying to login. It is the captcha screen that has problems, not me. I click on the correct squares, and it still keeps giving me 25 more screens to click on the correct squares until it tells me to "try again later". This irritates me so much. Every day, I have to think to myself, will I be able to login or not.

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
We now have the ability to respond to concerns posted here. The captcha's are run by Google and have been added to our site as an additional security feature. We are sorry you had trouble logging in. Are you still experiencing login issues? If so, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the CashCrate site to submit a support request: https://www.cashcrate.com/contact

If you are seeing any messages when trying to log in, please include that as well. We've been able to troubleshoot and help the few other members who reported this issue to us. Thanks.
jamesk105
9/29/15

Made enough to cash out the first month, now I can't find anyway to earn on this site. Even some of the things that I do I don't even get credit for. So my advice do it for a month cash out then quit, don't even try after that!!!!

samn5
4/1/11

There are many online earning websites over internet and these keeps on increasing day by day, one of such website is one I mentioning about. What basically they are doing they want you personal information in the name of registration, and gives you few dollar ($1) as introductory amount. This website promise to send regular surveys but are unable to fulfill their words as there payout limit is very less ($10). I got only $1.75 (as $ 0.75 is cost of per survey they promised to send in return). It's been over a month time and I am not getting any surveys back to earn more. Being little dis-appointed with this I want others, who else is looking out to have such an experience not to go with into these websites.

Our bigger earners tend to complete surveys, offers, etc. consistently. Doing even a little bit each day can really add up. We have lots of great tips for earning more in the FAQ section of our forum ( https://forums.cashcrate.com/forums/frequently-asked-questions.14/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

CashCrate is going strong. We are continuing to grow and currently have over 7 million members.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

CashCrate would send the check via the postal service/international mail to the name and street address on your account: https://www.cashcrate.com/account You can see a lot more info about payments here ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/cashcrate-payment-details/ ). Please let us know if you have any other questions.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

If you are outside of the USA, CashCrate would initially pay you by check. PayPal becomes available at the Silver Level. You can reach silver level by earning a total of $100 or by getting a total of 25 active referrals (http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/silver-status-for-500-earners-this-means-even-more-money-for-you/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

CashCrate is available to members world wide. Unfortunately, there are currently few surveys/offers available to us in your country. We are always looking for new offers and will provide more for your country as soon as we are able. There may be some options available for you under the "Bonus Surveys" tab and "Cash Tasks" tab. In the meantime, you might look at our referral program ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/features/referral-levels-explained/ ) as a way to make money. To refer people, give them your referral URL ( you receive this after you sign up ). When they use that link to come to our site and sign up you'll receive a referral commission for all the surveys and cash offers they complete.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

Sorry this happened to you. The best option is to press the back button on your browser if this happens. Unfortunately though, it will not always return you to the point in the survey where you left off, as some surveys allow you to "click into them" only one time.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

You can see a lot more info about payments here ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/cashcrate-payment-details/ ). If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask our support team ( https://www.cashcrate.com/support ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

You can see a lot more info about payment modes here ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/cashcrate-payment-details/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

If you are outside of the USA, we may not get many offers/surveys for your location. You can still earn with our referral program though: ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/features/referral-levels-explained/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CashCrate staff and other customers.

2 Photos for CashCrate