Review of CashCrate

info@cashcrate.com

23 reviews with 1 star

mateid
12/12/18

this site is for nothing , just to annoy people and thats it , is a scam , takes time for nothing , delete this site .

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
We're very sorry you did not have an enjoyable experience on our site. We have members from all over the world making money with us.

Please feel free to contact us (https://www.cashcrate.com/contact) with additional details about your concerns, and we'd be glad to try and assist. Thank you.
joanettet
12/18/17

I signed up in 2011. To date I have never cashed out and I have earned $5.74. No way can anyone make even a little cash. There are so many other sites out there that care about the time you spend on their sites.

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
We now have the ability to respond to member concerns. We do care about all of our members and want them to be successful. One method that are bigger earners use: They complete surveys, offers, etc. consistently, trying one or a few every day. With this method, our members are making payout and more every month. Please reach out to us and we'd be glad to provide additional earnings tips. You can submit a request for support here: https://www.cashcrate.com/support Thanks.
suzw4
11/13/17

I signed onto CashCrate to see if I could make a few bucks. I went thru filling out my info & proceeded to the survey list. Huge mistake! One after another said not eligible & bounces me to another survey, all wanting my information including phone number. After 4 hrs of this I quit & made a whopping $.63! The next morning Im awakened at 8:55 am to a sales call offering me pain creme! I hung up & blocked the number. Didnt stop them, they called again from another number that was almost the same just the last 2 numbers were different. Blocked that one too! This happened a total of 5 times in one day! Huge mistake! What was supposed to help make some money turned into a nightmare! Avoid Cash Crate!

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
I am very sorry you were awakened by a sales call so early. Generally, surveys do not ask members for their phone numbers but cash offers may. They are looking for legitimate leads. Please feel free to contact us: https://www.cashcrate.com/support If you are still using our site, or would consider trying it again, we'd be glad to provide tips to help you earn more. I am also sorry you did not have a good initial experience on CashCrate and we'd be glad to try and make this right for you.
craston
11/9/17

I have given survey for 40 minute. At the end of 40 minute survey completed and I got message that I am not qualified. Did not even get a penny for my effort. felt like this is con site

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
We are very sorry this happened to you. Please contact us and we'll see what we can do to make it right for you: https://www.cashcrate.com/support

When submitting your support request, please indicate this in in reference to your sitejabber review.
johns1474
10/9/16

They steal your information and resale it and you never make any substantial amount of money

Response from Dana H., CashCrate Representative
We do not sell any of your account information to third parties. If you complete a cash offer and fill out your information though, you are agreeing to share that with the advertiser sponsoring that offer. If you have any additional concerns, please feel free to contact us: https://www.cashcrate.com/contact Thanks.
joelr29
Joel R.
6/16/16

I signed up to make money as advertised and five minutes later I received three sales calls

tomversidw
4/26/16

Cashcrate sends surveys that have to be "prescreened". If it were just entering demographic info I wouldn't mind but, a lot of the time, they're asking questions about products and habits that give good survey information and then they say they're sorry I don't match. Yesterday I spent 15 minutes looking at photos of cereals and answering questions just for them to say I don't qualify...why not...I gave a lot of good feedback. When I first signed up I was getting surveys that provided credit and it seemed hopeful...but, after the first couple of weeks it's just more and more of a bunch of prescreening surveys that I don't get credit for.

roreyf
3/8/16

Well 3 months later from previous review and things have gotten much worse on cashcrate. Get no points, top surveys are gone and have not been replaced with anything like was advertised on their site. I feel like 3rd graders run this site. The pro tools will not work, cant upload proof of completions anymore. Pre-screen mini survey before i get a real one. The check in feature works for about half of the people. They constantly say they are working on this or that, with no time frame of any kind. The B.S. gets thicker everyday. I used to make 500$ a month at cashcrate, lucky if i clear 200$ now. Their whole business is based on your truthful answers, yet when you have a reasonable concern you will not get any sort of truthful answer from them at all. The same tired surveys, the same offers many years old. You dont get credit for a survey not their problem, they are not the providers. Funny they are the host provider. Be ready to babysit every click you do on here. Here is the new scam that they have going on now it is called CINT surveys. You click on one of their surveys for so called amount, and you get rerouted to a box that says that survey is no good, so we will send you to this new one. BUT the payout will not be the same as the original you clicked on. They will not tell you how much you will be paid, so actually you start on a survey that says it will pay 4.46 for 15 minutes, yet you wind up doing one for 30 minutes and get .46. It is almost CRIMINAL.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.......... This what i mean right here more B.S. been hearing this for months.

arnoldb38
3/3/16

CashCrate, LLC was Disolved on 2/18/2016 according to their SEC Status

sandye18
2/16/16

Do not get involved with Cashcrate unless you want your cell phone number and email address sabotaged!!!! You will make no money at doing this. It takes up a lot of time for nothing. My phone rings off the hook daily with calls now, and my email account is flooded with all different types of junk mail.

kimberlyj23
10/27/15

I'm a SAHM and was hoping to make a little extra cash doing surveys. They IMMEDIATELY sell your email and phone number. The first day I signed up, I received 15 sales calls within 10 minutes and my spam mail is getting 100 hits a day instead of about 20. Now, even though I canceled the account and requested my name taken off all lists, I still get calls. Today I received one about my "topical pain medicine order", which is not at all the surveys I agreed to by signing up for the website. After telling the person 4 times that I did not order pain meds, they hung up on me. I have had to restrict my phone to accept only contact list numbers for now. It sucks.

annaz5
10/15/15

Joined the site and tried taking 6 or so different surveys but "didn't qualify for them." Tried looking at their "offers" but refused to make ten cents off of a 20 minute process to get the offers. This is the biggest joke!! Deleting my account today.

srp
9/27/15

Cash Crate is a scam. It just asks you a bunch of questions in order to spam your emails with surveys you do not qualify for.

jamiea18
9/22/15

This site is a scam. Unless you like doing nothing for free....do not sign up .........................................................

stellaj9
8/4/15

I tried this website after hearing a lot of positive comments about it, and I am so horrified with it. You spend nearly ten minutes, purely in qualifying questions, after which you are told that you just wasted your time answering because you do not "meet the requirements for the survey." The amount you "get" from the surveys is extremely minimal to the point where there shouldn't even be any criteria for a survey in question (ex. $0.10 for a 30 minute survey). This website is a waste of your time, and only serves to clutter up your inbox. Do NOT sign up for this!

askmem
2/7/15

SPAM! Don't trsut this site. It is another SPAM. I signed with them, and did couple of work and supplied my tel and email... now they are flooding my mailbox with unnecessary advertisement and keep busy my cellphone with all sort of nonsense call where as my earning is still in pending list. SO don't trust them they are another SPAM like rest out there on internet

reneeo1
12/22/14

I am totally disgusted. Australia was on the country list when I joined. When I recommended it to someone else (with the link they provided) my country came up as Afghanistan. Warning bells.!!! Support said 'No big deal'.. you have got to be joking!!!

nothanky
10/17/14

Scam!

tonyl49
8/4/14

this site is complete bull$#*!. only survey site that you can complete the whole 20 minute survey and then be told you dont qualify for the survey so you dont recieve credit. and the do not give you credit for alot of the offers you fill out.

ralphj14
4/6/14

The people posting that they have made a lot of money on cashcrate is Dana or whoever else moderates it. They are pretending to be people that use the site. They are liars. The site shuts you down before you can make much money. If you start to get earnings they stop you and you will not get credit for many of the offers. It stays in pending for months. They stop posting paid videos to stop you from earning there. They stopped the paid search unless you get credit for surveys, but they keep you from getting that as well. If anyone is making any money, it is a (select) few and probably the ones that give out their credit card information.
I have been researching it along with some of the other sites as well. I joined it as part of my investigation and have come to the conclusion that the site is a front for stealing your identity and private information. Do not fall for it!

crystalh
5/21/13

I thought this site was legitimate AT FIRST... The first 2 months I made enough to cash out. But after that, none of the offers ever confirmed. I used many many new emails like they said, and they still didn't confirm. It took me 2 months to make $20 to cash out.

And I get on there today, and noticed I went from $20.62 to $16.62. I went down $4! Their reason was because I did not do legitimate searches. I argued this publicly in their forum, and they admitted they could be wrong.

But there are also several other members who have been stolen $4 from as well... I find it hard to believe that EVERY person that was accused of making fraudulent searches, made EXACTLY $4 worth... Hmmm...

I have been at Cash Crate since September 2012. I have made $199 total in ALL those months... I found another site where I have made $125 in 1 month!

In my opinion, Cash Crate IS A WASTE OF TIME.

maxiner1
11/4/11

CashCrate claims to pay users for signing up for offers, trying new products, completing surveys and getting cash back on purchases made at hundreds of your their online retailers.

CashCrate's offers include registering for wardrobe makeover sweeps, signing up for auto insurance quotes and chances to win desirable prizes such as a year's worth of diapers, airplane tickets, or thousands of dollars in gift cards from places like Target or Costco.

All the user has to do is "fill out the form with valid information and participate." What this really means is that the user will be asked to:
1) provide an email address which will be sold to numerous third parties, thereby generating hundreds of spam messages to your inbox every day.
2) fill out a form that needs to include a cell phone number. The moment the cell phone number is divulged, the user will receive text spam at a cost to the USER of $9.99.
3) complete any two offers. These offers may seem free (such as a free trial to whiter teeth), but users will be asked to reveal credit card details in order to cover shipping and processing. Mostly this is a nominal fee of no more than one dollar, but the point is that CashCrate and its advertisers will acquire credit card information that may then be used in any one of a number of credit card scams.

If all the steps are not fulfilled, user participation is considered incomplete and the account will not be credited. Furthermore there are no real surveys on CashCrate, just endless pages of offers, designed to confuse the user and extract as much personal information as possible. CashCrate is visibly a scam and a dangerous one at that. Stay well away!

ryanh1
7/1/09

Complete scam, you earn no money.

Our bigger earners tend to complete surveys, offers, etc. consistently. Doing even a little bit each day can really add up. We have lots of great tips for earning more in the FAQ section of our forum ( https://forums.cashcrate.com/forums/frequently-asked-questions.14/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

CashCrate is going strong. We are continuing to grow and currently have over 7 million members.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

CashCrate would send the check via the postal service/international mail to the name and street address on your account: https://www.cashcrate.com/account You can see a lot more info about payments here ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/cashcrate-payment-details/ ). Please let us know if you have any other questions.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

If you are outside of the USA, CashCrate would initially pay you by check. PayPal becomes available at the Silver Level. You can reach silver level by earning a total of $100 or by getting a total of 25 active referrals (http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/silver-status-for-500-earners-this-means-even-more-money-for-you/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

CashCrate is available to members world wide. Unfortunately, there are currently few surveys/offers available to us in your country. We are always looking for new offers and will provide more for your country as soon as we are able. There may be some options available for you under the "Bonus Surveys" tab and "Cash Tasks" tab. In the meantime, you might look at our referral program ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/features/referral-levels-explained/ ) as a way to make money. To refer people, give them your referral URL ( you receive this after you sign up ). When they use that link to come to our site and sign up you'll receive a referral commission for all the surveys and cash offers they complete.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

Sorry this happened to you. The best option is to press the back button on your browser if this happens. Unfortunately though, it will not always return you to the point in the survey where you left off, as some surveys allow you to "click into them" only one time.

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

You can see a lot more info about payments here ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/cashcrate-payment-details/ ). If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask our support team ( https://www.cashcrate.com/support ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

You can see a lot more info about payment modes here ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announcements/cashcrate-payment-details/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative

If you are outside of the USA, we may not get many offers/surveys for your location. You can still earn with our referral program though: ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/features/referral-levels-explained/ ).

By Dana H., CashCrate Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CashCrate staff and other customers.

2 Photos for CashCrate