Review of Cardboard Boxes

Tel: 300 020788 2019

1 Review From Our Community

reallyreallya1
3/14/17

I placed an order on their website around the 20th of January, not a big order at all, and very light. They charged me £8 for postage... ok..? A week and a half down the line still no good and no communication from them, contacted Yodel and traced my parcel - they said it had been delivered! ... contacted cartons direct to ask what was going on. It took another ... 3 or 4 days to get a reply out of them. Saying basically, oh we've spoken to yodel and it was left next door! So i went to check with them. Nothing. another week may have gone by (who knows how long, it took an age for anything to happen, they have my money though this whole time, obviously. No rush for them.) before they told me.. oh it's gone to the OTHER next door ^^ ... ok so checked with her; nothing. Their communication was so poor, and took a very long time - with a couple of excuses like "sorry for not responding to your email about a lost order, it's been 3 working week days but we're having some problems with our email server........?!" totally frustrating. Finally got out of them that it may have been turning into a police matter. By which point I had already ranted and raved at them to give me money back, cancel everything. I did the shop on amazon and got everything for LITERALLY about half the price, and it arrived in 3 days. How can a small website that specializes in packaging goods try to compete with a huge online retailer, with service like that? Needless to say it took another flaming age to get any contact out of them and nearly 2 MONTHS down the line - I still don't the my money. Seriously. Just...... what..??? 0_0 taking crazy pills here.

I'm now having to slowly and frustratingly chase them up about my refund.

almost 2 months.

Questions? Get answers from the Cardboard Boxes staff and other customers.

Cardboard Boxes?