Review of Carter's

2018 Customer choice award

94 reviews with 5 stars

isabelled20
5/7/19

Love buying stuff for my son from carter's. Size always good. I always shop online. Recently bought from them

rimah1
5/7/19

Amazing kids shoes. They always are having sales and even when they arenr having a sale the prices are very good. Plus rhey always are changing styles to keep up with the newest trends.

kevinp300
3/6/19

For my kids, I am always concerned for the good quality clothes. And this place is great fod kids shopping. It has great clothes. Their sizes are so accurate for new borns. Great customer support.

samanthah161
12/3/18

Kristy and Kim help me solve a problem on a charge that was on my account from a mess up we're assuming! They fixed it immediately. Also I think it was Elizabeth who helped with my return when my phone malfunctioned. My order always fast and efficient when I order from carters. And now the customer service is amazing! No complaints

xinw4
10/11/18

I love shopping here for all of my daughter clothes and even shoes. They have the cutest pieces. I love the great deals and quality of clothing

angiep61
9/8/18

I'm shocked by the number of negative reviews for Carter's Online.... I've had a totally opposite experience with this company.

I have nine - yes 9 - grandchildren and often send baby gifts. My "go to" gift for a new baby is a year of outfits - one in each age size - for the newbie. The items usually ship within a few days and I've only once had a delivery issue.

I recently ordered for a new baby and FedEx sent a delivery notice but the recipient had not received the gift. THIS IS A FEDEX ISSUE, NOT A CARTERS ISSUE. I called customer service at Carters, they sent out replacement items with expedited shipping the same day at no cost. Carters went above and beyond to resolve this issue! This is a great company with quality products at very reasonable prices.

I'll certainly continue to order from and be a Carters fan!

paulinap11
8/28/18

They have amazing clothes for children. They always are having sales and even when they arenr having a sale the prices are very good. Their clothes are durable and last. Plus rhey always are changing styles to keep up with the newest trends.

sues206
5/1/18

I get clothes from their stores and they last awhile with reasonable prices. The stores are well organized and the clerks are friendly.

rebeccab199
4/22/18

I order for my granddaughter all the time, just ordered 6 on sale 3 piece outfits. Love, love shopping this way, My grandson is now too big for shopping here. If you watch the sales, you can get great deals.

pattib42
1/8/18

Carters is timeless! some thing run small, but they have the most beautiful colors and patterns of all baby clothing!

amandal148
12/18/17

I love the clothes and prices ! This is almost all I bought my daughter for a year . Thank you !!!!!!!!!!

katiea42
12/14/17

Love the clothes and deals! I have their rewards and because I have so many nieces and nephews... I signed up a few years ago and have been rewarded over and over for necessities. Now that I am expecting, I'll be able to use the rewards on my own little one.

brendap72
12/10/17

I have shopped for Carters clothing for my grandchildren and have never been disapointed. I woukd go to the US but they have a store here in Abbotsford and they sell childrens clothing at Costco. Great quality and prices in store and online.

sarahr182
12/3/17

Great clothing! Worth every penny! Love the baby clothes and accessories! Totally worth the buy! You gotta check em out for sure!

heatherh119
11/22/17

I like Carter's because their clothing is good quality, the site always seems to work well and they'll adjust my purchase price if something goes on sale right after I buy it. Shipping takes a little time but it's usually free so, no complaints here! :-)

brendal89
11/20/17

I shop here for my grandchildren. Always great selection. The stores are conviently located no matter what state you live in. You'll also find huge sales.

bettsd1
11/19/17

Ive shopped with a variety of kids stores and Carters is by far my favorite for younger kids. The clothes are adorable, they match well and they are hold up well in the wash even under higher temperatures which is important for sanitizing those dirty onesies.

andreah111
11/18/17

Good price and good quality! Theres always a deal to be had or a coupon to find. I do about half my kids shopping at this store, every year.

michaelc533
11/7/17

I love the variety of clothing expecially for boys. Colors are always seasonal and prices are slightly high but given the quality of fabric I don't mind paying the premium.

lindseym53
10/31/17

They frequently have sales so you can get high quality baby clothes at excellent prices. Any issues are promptly and politely resolved

paolac10
10/25/17

I love the quality of the clothes for my boys! wash and dry countless times and patters/colors never fade! true sized as well so its ok to buy online

lucab38
10/24/17

Was expecting much due to their branding! :D Thanks for a great service. Definitely going to recommend to others!

tamaras51
10/21/17

Quality is the name of the game here. Your children will out grow the clothing before the clothing wears out!!! And the styles! Totally awesome!

bonifaciov
10/16/17

this so good especially for kids we are avid fun always go here best quality products prize is economical textile is good
can be introduce to others or easily to introduced to all

samanthag58
10/16/17

Carters is my go to when looking for trendy kids styles at an affordable price. I love shopping here for all four of my children.

I have found better online. Sometimes just 2.99 for shirt, shorts or pj. I always buy off season and get Hugh discounts. The only problem is variety but I'm not picky. I just buy what I like and check again later. Good luck

By Maxine B.

Questions? Get answers from the Carter's staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Carter's