Carrefour.ro

Carrefour.ro has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Carrefour.ro?

“Don't trust them!”

ANDI A.
5/6/20

Unfortunatelly, it's the second time when I have problems with Carrefour-Romania concerning the return of the amount paied for a comand which was cancelled! They try to say you that the money was sent, but they lie you nonchalantly! I am very dissapointed, but it's the last time whern I try to made a command on Carrefour on-line! Don't trust them! It's easy to take the money, but when they have to return the amount... nothing! It'a about respect and rightness! They don't have both!

andia11
May 6th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Carrefour.ro staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carrefour.ro?

Have a question about Carrefour.ro?