HomePerfectCarpetandCleaning reviews

Melbourne, Australia
Tel: (03) 9028 8777

josephc82
11/11/15

I just wanted to write a quick review about the wonderful carpet cleaning service "Home Perfect". They did an amazing job cleaning the carpets in my office. Their staff went above and beyond what was expected of them. I have used many carpet cleaning companies in the past but I have not seen this kind of service before.

They did a terrific job. All the carpets and rugs looks brand new. I will definitely recommend their company to my friends and colleagues. Thank you once again for the excellent service.

jacks417
11/6/15

If you are looking for a tile cleaning company, I'll suggest you to use the services of "Home Perfect". I used their services to clean the tiles of a rented property. The tenants had put wax, wine and other sticky stuff on the tiles. It was a challenging job to clean the floors. And "Home Perfect" did it efficiently.

Tiling in areas like bathrooms are not easy to clean. A non-professional cleaner can break the tiles while working on them. Using the services of a professional cleaner will prolong the life of the tiles. That is why I hired "Home Perfect", and they did a wonderful job.

Thank you "Home Perfect" for your excellent services.

davida205
11/5/15

I have two kids and they love to crawl and play on the carpet. That is why I was looking for professional carpet cleaners who knows how to clean and sanitize the carpet perfectly. After doing a lot of research over the internet I decided to use the services of "Home Perfect".

They did a wonderful job for us. Their dry cleaning service gave an immaculate clean and perfectly smooth finish to the carpets. In my opinion "Home Perfect" is the best carpet cleaning company in Melbourne. I'll definitely recommend their services to my friends and colleagues.

Questions? Get answers from the HomePerfectCarpetandCleaning staff and other customers.

HomePerfectCarpetandCleaning?