CarMats.co.uk

CarMats.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CarMats.co.uk also ranks 17th among Auto Accessories sites.

How would you rate CarMats.co.uk?

“Cheap delivery”

Andrew N.
11/2/17

Wide range of available mats. Low delivery price is a big game changer - I'd rather order a new mat here then buy a used on on the Ebay and pay more because of the shipping costs.

“Do not deliver the Goods - Payment taken”

Richard O.
3/19/19

Ordered car mats for new Nissan Micra 3rd March 2019. Money taken from my Mastercard 3rd March 2019. Now 19th March 2019 - NO MATS - no replies to my emails ! 2 Emails sent to info@carmats.co.uk and 2 of their "contact us" forms sent. HAVE TO AGREE WITH ANDREA S.

richardo147
March 19th, 2019
Ordered car mats for new Nissan Micra 3rd March 2019.
Money taken from my Mastercard 3rd March 2019.
Now 19th March 2019 - NO MATS - no replies to my emails !
2 Emails sent to *******@carmats.co.uk and 2 of their "contact us" forms sent.
HAVE TO AGREE WITH ANDREA S.

Tip for consumers: Forget it

andreas358
August 16th, 2018
Telephone number does not ring, location of the premises do not represent any kind of car mat business, and no response to emails. I have paid almost £100 To them, and so far NO MATS and no contact.
andrewn54
November 2nd, 2017
stuartd17
February 19th, 2016
Amazing, mats fit perfectly, and superfast delivery. Plus they seem to be the best priced in the uk. Couldn't get my mats cheaper anywhere else.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother browsing elsewhere, these guys are the cheapest and the best. Mats are top quality, fit perfectly and arrived within 48 hours.

Questions? Get answers from the CarMats.co.uk staff and other customers.

We Sell Top Quality Car Mats for all car models. UK's Top Choice!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CarMats.co.uk?

Have a question about CarMats.co.uk?