Review of CaringPeople

CaringPeople reviews

suer130
Sue R.
4/6/18

Hello, could I please get this opportunity as a caregivers job..Iam really interested in taking care of an elderly people, I have been sending the online application for this job in other countries and Iam still waiting for the results..I have studied a certificate level in caregivers and a 6 months experience.Iam sure I will do my really best if given this opportunity. I currently stay home and waiting for the job results..if Iam selected then this is my contact (679)9144929..looking forward for a favourable reply.

wellcaredforc
Wellcaredfor c.
1/4/18

When I needed someone to escort me home from a procedure that involved sedation, Caring People sent me Tameca Broussard. She arrived promptly, was very kind and professional, knew what had to be done and took excellent care of me in my somewhat-befuddled, post-sedation state, including helping me get dressed and gently suggesting that I take some light nourishment after hearing the discharge nurse tell me to do so, as well as preparing the food. She refrigerated my leftovers, and washed the dishes, flatware, and saucepan without being asked, while I "slept off" the rest of the sedation.

gracez11
Grace Z.
1/4/18

Emily and Cardes have been wonderful. All the aides sent to assist and be with my mother have been excellent. In particular, Lucy, has been a great companion to my mom. We truly appreciate all the kind attention and services we received.

bethf41
Beth F.
12/27/17

My great aunt was having a really difficult time and wasn't able to take care of herself like she used to. She did not like the idea of having a caregiver in her home helping her with some very personal care. But once she met Alice it was a whole different story. Alice was loving, encouraging and helpful and made a tough situation much much better. Alice cared for my great aunt for the last year and a half and we are forever grateful.

vickyp18
Vicky P.
12/27/17

Beyond thankful that Josephine called to extend condolences. The night aides were amazing. I would stay with my mother in law at night along with the night aides and it was so reassuring that they were there with me. Very thankful for them always listening and being there with me. All of the aides were so respectful of the family and what we were going through and everything couldn't be more perfect on how it all worked out.

emilyg110
Emily G.
12/22/17

Caring People was terrific while my dad and mom were in crisis. They walked us through the process calmly and thoroughly. The nurse they sent to do the initial assessment of my dad was professional, knowledgeable, and thorough and the aides have been terrific--very helpful and kind, attending to all of dad's needs and helping mom and us kids sort through everything that needed to be done after dad's fall and during all the follow-up. Thank you!

familyo
Family o.
12/22/17

We just started using Caring People about a month ago and we are very satisfied. From day one the staff has been so supportive and helpful. I don't know what we would have done with you. From the moment I called Caring People, I felt a huge load off our shoulders. They were so knowledgeable and compassionate and knew just what to do. We have been so pleased with the caregivers they have provided us with. If there was ever a concern or a need for a change because of certain circumstances, Caring People has always been accommodating to our needs. You people are the best and we wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you for everything!

laural245
Laura L.
12/22/17

I have contacted Caring People more than once about an issue that was experienced with a companion who broke something off of my mom's hearing aid and to date I still have not heard back from her regarding this issue.

debram166
Debra M.
10/31/17

Lovely young woman willing to take over all duties that I've been taking care of.She's lovely, educated and good natured.

I'm VERY unhappy with a $100 set up fee.

amandag172
Amanda G.
10/19/17

My parents are very challenging to care for at times. Caring People has always provided reliable coverage to care for them. Several of the aides have formed close bonds with them and feel like part of the family.

debbiez12
Debbie Z.
8/19/17

We were so pleased with Caring People. Everyone I interacted with was so helpful and so nice. Thank you for everything you did for my mom!

happyi1
Happy i.
8/8/17

So far, after two days, everything has been excellent. Look forward to continuation of this service. Thankyou

rdff
RDF f.
7/29/17

So very pleased with our relationship with Caring People
Accommodating with schedule changes and finding the right caregivers to help our 95 year old mom
One caregiver in particular has become part of our family--my mom feels so comfortable with her and perks up when she is there
This particular caregiver takes care of our mom as if she was her own mom

lindap279
Linda P.
7/14/17

Caring People provided a totally "caring" aide for my brother Skipp beginning in June 2012. He was legally blind in one eye from 2005. In 2012 he also lost most of the sight in his "good eye." He became very depressed and needed some help. He is now 5 years later in assisted living in a wonderful facility. His longtime aide has been a MAJOR source of guidance, comfort, and acceptance. She has helped lead him to a needed place of low anxiety and he has been so very grateful for so much. Obviously Caring People has a staff that screens applicants extremely well and indeed provides the "CARING" that is so necessary for so many. Many thanks from a satisfied sister and family.

allisono7
Allison O.
6/29/17

Caring People was a wonderful agency to work with. They responded to my calls immediately, their nurse was great, their aide was excellent. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends in need of home care assistance.

gabyg7
Gaby G.
6/29/17

I spoke with Adinah and she was great with me. She understood my situation and helped me to find the right caregiver for my mom. I really like this company!

rons187
Ron S.
6/29/17

Caring People has always been our go to for our parents care. My Mom had been diagnosed with a serious disease and needed around the clock care in which I couldn't provide since I work a full time job. From our first meeting with Jennifer Devine she made us feel comfortable and confident in their services. My mom has now been on service for 2 years and her caregiver is a member of our family. Thank You CP!

olgaf14
Olga F.
6/29/17

I was looking for a caregiver for my mom and I found Caring People in Google. I called them and they sent me a compassionate caregiver. I like this company!

bretw17
Bret W.
6/29/17

I received services from Caring People and I will like to say it is the best service I have ever had. Very friendly and professional case manager. I highly recommend their caregivers!

pault261
Paul T.
6/29/17

Fabulous response time, helper was excellent, polite and warm. Loved have the help and someone who cared how I was doing. Cold not have been a better experience.

michaelr494
Michael R.
6/29/17

Molly has been wonderful to work with. I am always able to reach Molly or someone else within minutes if I have a question or concern. She really took the time to ask questions about my mother in law so that she could get to know her and find an aid that would be a good fit.

jeffg154
Jeff G.
6/29/17

Case Manager really cares. They do their best to ensure their patients are taken care of. I can't say enough good things.

laurat141
Laura T.
6/29/17

We have been clients for Caring People Inc for six months now. We were not sure where to turn or who to contact for help prior to contacting them. Now we are relax and happy. Our caregiver is a possitive lady and she really cares for our Dad!

aaronm139
Aaron M.
6/29/17

Caring People Inc has helped my mom in Florida. I am far away for my mom and I was very worry for her, but I call this company and they sent a lovely caregiver. I really appreciate the help!

itzelw
Itzel w.
6/29/17

Caring people provided me assistance in one of the most desperate moments. My mom fell and I didn't know what to do. A friend of mine recommended me this home care company and since then they sent me a caregiver and my mom has improved her health.

Questions? Get answers from the CaringPeople staff and other customers.

CaringPeople?