CardGames.io

CardGames.io has a consumer rating of 1.83 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CardGames.io also ranks 16th among Card Games sites.

How would you rate CardGames.io?

“A lot of card games for hours of fun”

Danny d.
6/27/19

Some people claim it is "rigged", I state they don't understand the games. Yes, here and there your teammate would makes unlogical decisions, so take this into account and see it as an additional dimension. However 85% of the games work perfect and given the variety of games we shouldn't complain but enjoy free card games.

“What's the purpose of rigging the games?”

Lydia K.
8/4/20

The only question I have is why? What exactly does this crappy site get out of rigging the games? It's absolute junk

dannyd126
June 27th, 2019
Some people claim it is "rigged", I state they don't understand the games.

ldg1
March 13th, 2019
I don't remember how I found this site but I continually return to play Gin (which I've never played for real) and have learned a bit of how the game is supposed to go.

That's mainly why I ended up sticking around. Initially I lost quite a few Gin games to Bill, but after a bit I started to get a little smarter. It was easier than trying to learn the game by reading dry wikis or other sites trying to explain how to play. I also love their solitaire collection and the War card game. It's very well set up.

I think the owner is doing a great job at keeping the site updated and fun to play. I believe he is in the Netherlands and made the site up for fun.

The game(s) are only as good as the people who programmed them. When playing crib it's amazing how many times Bill gets his cut hm...

By Stephen B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CardGames.io staff and other customers.

CardGames.io is a collection of classic card games, solitaires and puzzle games. Have fun playing your old favorites :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CardGames.io?

Have a question about CardGames.io?