Review of CardGames.io

admin@cardgames.io

2 reviews with 5 stars

dannyd126
6/27/19

Some people claim it is "rigged", I state they don't understand the games.

Yes, here and there your teammate would makes unlogical decisions, so take this into account and see it as an additional dimension.

However 85% of the games work perfect and given the variety of games we shouldn't complain but enjoy free card games.

ldg1
3/13/19

I don't remember how I found this site but I continually return to play Gin (which I've never played for real) and have learned a bit of how the game is supposed to go.

That's mainly why I ended up sticking around. Initially I lost quite a few Gin games to Bill, but after a bit I started to get a little smarter. It was easier than trying to learn the game by reading dry wikis or other sites trying to explain how to play. I also love their solitaire collection and the War card game. It's very well set up.

I think the owner is doing a great job at keeping the site updated and fun to play. I believe he is in the Netherlands and made the site up for fun.

Questions? Get answers from the CardGames.io staff and other customers.

CardGames.io?