Review of CarDelMar UK

Tel: 0203 788 4464

1 Review From Our Community

nobshtm
5/1/17

it's a scam! they overcharged me 40 euro for picking the car up outside office hours because they gave me the wrong office hours when I made the booking (maybe on purpose, because it looks someone on here had a similar issue). After endless calls with their support members, a support woman named Lieke who always interrupted me and never let me finish my sentence hangs up on me because she says she is not enjoying the conversation with me. I was stunned, more so since I own a support line myself! I was never rude in any way, I just told her that she needs to let me finish my sentence because I am the customer and it's her job to let me at least finish my sentence. She started arguing with me and hang up on me because she didn't enjoy the conversation. I was appalled!!!!! I bet she had no idea what my issue was even, because she didn't listen at all, but boy did she have a temper! And terrible English too. Worst company ever!!!

Questions? Get answers from the CarDelMar UK staff and other customers.

CarDelMar UK?