Review of Capital Pilots

United Kingdom
support@capitalpilots.com

charliet51
10/15/19

Beware of these scammers, you ignore this review, you regret later. You to invest a lot of money and when you asked to withdraw they give you a lot of excuses to keep you in. Fake accounts and fake names fake telephone numbers. be careful.

Response from George P., Capital Pilots Representative
what happened sir, please replay to my private massages, they told me there isnt even a charl T in the system?
dennisp192
10/13/19

I lost a while ago 65,000 EUR with a company Binarybooks, and they helped me recover 78% of my money using their legal department.

About the trading:
I have a small 10,000 EUR account now and its ok making a few hunderd euros everyone and then, brokers don't call too much so im happy.

vanj19
10/12/19

They promise you heaven, but you need to invest lot of money. When you need a whitdrawl, they just close the account. Contacted the police, because this isnt a way of earning money!!! Hope they sue you...

Response from George P., Capital Pilots Representative
Please call me at this number and ill make sure they will fix it(+44 7537 152612) , who was your agent?
karlf43
10/10/19

I wasnt ready to invest a lot of my money, but after seeing this, i left my job and started learning everything there is to learn about the market and how to trade!

These guys make me change my own dreams, very impressed with the risk managment.

alexl375
10/10/19

I started the account two months ago invested 10k,currently the balance stands on 14k,
Thanks to Kevin, Danielle and Ryan.
I had no prior knowledge of the market, but now an confident in trading as a long term investment.

jjh27
10/9/19

Whatever you do with these guys, do it at your own risk, they are illegitimate, scammers and getters. They will take advantage of you and take every penny you have. Beware of * don't give them access to you account details. My experience with them has been sickening, i cant tell the whole story but they create fake accounts and make you think you are earning profit, if you ask to be refunded, they tie you down in credit, be warned. ITS A SCAM, NOT REGULATED BY FCA AS THEY SAY, RUN AWAY

*Personal information redacted by admin

Response from George P., Capital Pilots Representative
As mentioned to you by the finance department, you requested credit on your account.. This credit has not yet been paid off.. You will be able to withdraw once the credit is paid
tiesev
10/8/19

I am very happy that Thomas was calling me and that i start trading with Capital Pilots.
The only experience i had was losing a lot off money with scammers .

Thanks to Capital Pilots and special to Thomas to bringing back the faith in trading.
With good help from Benjamin to get some money back from the scammers that would be really great.

Thank you Thomas and Benjamin and lets go for a long good Journey.

Response from George P., Capital Pilots Representative
Thank you!
Ill make sure they know!
davidr1543
10/8/19

happy with the trading, still learning to do it and understand it for myself.
I noticed that they don't trade on the days that the market is going down, and that really something i was looking for a very long time.
I am not a gambling man and for me knowing that they don't pay with my money makes a very big difference for me unlike other brokers in the USA and England.

Thank you CP.

svendf2
10/7/19

Very very impressed in how quickly money is sent back and forth, trading with a small account but they give me the attention of a milionar, spechial thanks to kevin,thomas and daniel!

oscarm114
10/5/19

tired trading on my own, wasn't very successful, tried the 250 GBP automatic fully managed account made a few hundreds, now trading with a five figure account.

Thanks gents and especially for not giving me crap when i want to withdraw my funds, very kosher and fair!

jant133
10/3/19

heel goed, ik vertrouw ze, heel snel geld komt terug op de bankrekening !
zeer slimme accountmanagers !

Big thanks !

leoh70
10/1/19

I have been trading for 6 years and Bryan Sanders is putting me to shame.. I don't know how he does it, but he's able to analyse the market in ways that in all my years of trading I have never been able to...

I started with 75000 gbp and after 6 months on a conservative basis I have reached the magic 100.. Thanks Bryan!

Don't let your pride affect your decisions, let the pros do what they do best!!!

Response from George P., Capital Pilots Representative
Thank you !
Ill make sure Bryan Sanders will know!
gerhardf8
10/1/19

trading already for 3 months so far, so far so good...
no idea how they keep making more then 10% every month and i am overjoyed because its better then the bank :)

dennisb352
9/30/19

Friend recommended me to join there guys a couple of months ago, was very sceptical in the beginning but they know what they are doing and I trust them with my money.

Made a large deposit recently and was not charged for a commission, unlike smaller amounts.
Very satisfied.

gertv5
9/29/19

Trading standards OK, very fast opening and cc transfers.

They accept all types of crypto which is very nice and offer discounts on btc. I am very happy

richardv190
9/28/19

I started trading with this brokerage last November and deposited 500 GBP and met my personal broker Mr. Benjamin Simmons.
I am not a wealthy man and by following the advice of this man i have been adding a bit of money each month and now i am trading with a 24,000 GBP account and i am on the way of covering my mortgage and hopefully even buying a car by the end of next year.

This past year turned my life around thanks to Benjamin Simmons and by the help of his analyst Eddy Mora, i thank you from the bottom of my heart and to everyone reading this i recommend asking for these gentlemen specifically.

Response from George P., Capital Pilots Representative
Thank you, i will make sure Benjamin knows!
andrewp559
9/28/19

Where do I start? From the moment I began, I have just had a big smile on my face. I am making money without doing anything. I wish i found this earlier, god bless you Capital Pilots and the traders. You have my full support forever

rikb15
9/18/19

I can dream because management(thx Daniël) is not sleeping. They take really care of my investment and generate healthy profits

johnp1716
9/17/19

I'm trading with Capital Pilots for almost 6 months, the risk management does all the work if you are looking for a long term strategy.
According to my calculation the average success rate for the trades on a monthly basis is about 70%-75%, that's pretty good.
I'm excited to see what's gonna happen in the future.

georget319
9/9/19

I have learned a lot with these guys, I prefer to see things faster then slower.
I was very happy to see someone managing Risk at this level and keeping things together, I was very impressed.

In the future I wish things to stay this way and life is about the journey and not the destination, so make it happen guys.
Don't give up!

collinm45
9/9/19

Not a long time with them,
They are making nice progression with my investments and have decent withdrawal times.
I wish they would trade more with me thought, maybe it's because I have a small account?

Response from George P., Capital Pilots Representative
Thank you very much!
hansr22
9/9/19

I have just gotten back a withdrawal of $6,500 which I have used to finally buy a new car.. Thank you to Jason for making my dreams come true.
Would recommend it to anyone looking for extra income.

tomc522
9/9/19

A proper company with a proper team, proper.
Started trading with them 3 months ago, made a nice profit on BTC, be careful of trading by yourself its better to trade with them together.

Thank you all of you for the feedback! If you have any qustions or need any help feel free to contact us at support@capitalpilots.com

By George P., Capital Pilots Representative

Yes the company offers % and rewards for client referrals!

By George P., Capital Pilots Representative

We recommend using both, but local bitcoin will give you the option to make money on the price of the BTC while sending it.

By George P., Capital Pilots Representative

When did you ask for a withdraw sir? And do you have any Credit in the account?

By George P., Capital Pilots Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Capital Pilots staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Capital Pilots