Review of CanvasDiscount

info@canvasdiscount.com

149 reviews with 1 star

joannc74
12/15/18

WARNING. Do not order from this 4 inch scratches on each side of the face of the dog and a huge bump at the bottom edge. After waiting 3 weeks for it. I contacted customer service after being on hold for 15 minutes then was hung up on. Called back and finally talked to someone that i could not even understand. They said it was from the shipping company. Clearly in was not due to the packing was in perfect condition. It was from very poor workmanship. They should be embarrassed of such terrible workmanship. They then sent me an email with directions to destroy the canvas then send another picture of the destroyed canvas then they would send a reprint. By the time they would do this it will be too late as a Christmas present. Waste of my time. I ordered another canvas from a second company and received an Awesome product in 4 days. Good luck if you ever have to deal with this ridiculous company.

richardp472
12/12/18

I ordered photos printed on aluminum and got mat photos DRY MOUNTED on aluminum, and not done well either. There's no way to get through to the company by phone or email. AVOID THESE CROOKS!

claudiab93
12/12/18

We ordered a canvas print from CanvasDiscount for the first time. They sent us a canvas of a picture that was not ours. There is NO way to reach any customer service. Once you dial the number it goes straight to busy or a recording goes on saying that they are busy now and can't take your call. I have e-mailed them three times in the last week and got not response. They stole $50 of my money.

patriciae127
12/10/18

I recieved a canvas with 2 people I don't know. I wanted a blanket of my daughter's dog. The item I got will not be
Something I can use

karenk359
12/10/18

Did two orders one order never received the other one was horrible I emailed twice and still never got a reply back. I would like to be refunded

jackiep101
12/10/18

My family has ordered plenty from your company, it was about the fifth I have ordered, for my sons engagement party! It had someone else's picture between the two. Why didn't you let me know before print. Took it to my High School Art teacher painted him out. Your company did nothing!

lindam945
12/10/18

Absolutely awful quality. Will nevervorder again picture wasn't even centered on blanket. No border on blanket. And very small in size. Can't be used as blanket

audraa6
12/6/18

As per their return policy, I followed all the instructions to submit a return and I have NOT heard back. I emailed several times and tried calling. No one gets on the phone, they just play music. No Customer Service. Still waiting over a week for someone to respond to my return request.

elvinh21
12/2/18

I have not received my order and can not get a response from Canvas Discount where my order is. They have received my money. Very bad service.

pryncessf
11/19/18

I have order my blanket order from this company about three months ago, in which was suppose to be a birthday present. I've called back multiple time, and the caller would say,"you have to wait another 4-7 days" I would wait nothing would come I asked what is taking long? They told me I had to wait 4-7 business days so I counted the days again nothing had been delivered. So I call back again and I ask where is my order and they tell me that it wasn't even shipped out yet, so would I want a replacement or a refund? WHAT I REALLY WANT IS MY BLANKET? So, I listen to the service agent again and I order for a replacement which I waited the right amount if business days again. So, I called the company again with a rude costumer service lady when I asked where is my order again? She again told me that I would have to wait another 4 days and if I don't get it call back and either get a replacement or a refund. I asked if there's anything else they could do since I've been waiting three months now she replied nothing. So, let me just help you guys in saying don't waste your time or money with this company!!!!

taram133
10/29/18

My metallic prints were printed on plastic and pressed on aluminum, leaving huge bubbles and no luminosity.

orvilleb24
10/29/18

I wrote a lengthy email showing what I ordered and what I received. A few months ago I ordered for the first time with Canvas Discount and was completely satisfied. This order on canvas was terrible. Want my money credited and give me an address where I can send it back. A phone number of Canvas Discount would be helpful. If I order a 8 x 14 of the same photo might fit. Let me know you will do to correct this problem. Don't want to send bad reports on Facebook. Unable to load photo I requested and canvas I received. Both were sent on my original email to Canvas Discount 2 days ago.

johnf774
10/29/18

Would not reorder metal prints from them again. Have and continue to order canvas prints. Currently having issue with returns.

lindag555
10/16/18

They run the pic over the sides. Awful.

I will not even hang them.. I want my money back.

Linda Grace is my name

richardj285
10/15/18

Canvas Discount has no concern whatsoever for their customers. They are only in the business for themselves. No quality control whatsoever. If they print a poor quality canvas print, they send it out anyway. Long gone is the motto of "Do what's right for the customer" with this company. They will argue, bicker, and refuse to hear the customers complaints. It's their way or the highway. This is truly the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. It's truly pathetic.

rivern1
9/23/18

I was given the wrong product, and then charged for two frames instead of one. Upon asking for the correct picture and/or refund, I was told to cut up the pictures to have any hope of receiving my money back. This is not how you keep loyal customers...over what a picture frame? Plenty of other services online, won't be using yours.

lawrenced46
8/30/18

I ordered 5 images from Canvas discount.
All 5 were damaged in one way or another.
They placed the canvas images in the same box, wrapping them only with bubble wrap. This created indentations in both canvas pictures which makes them unable to be used. I ordered an image on aluminum, which came instead on acrylic. Someone had dropped it on its corner, splintering it. Two other images were ordered on acrylic which came covered with greasy finger prints. The boxes that were delivered had no delivery instructions for special care (even a fragile would have been okay), and there was no order number or packing slip to be found. I wrote Canvas Discount immediately and included all of the pictures that the Q&A web page details. I have not gotten a response from them whatsoever. I am beyond frustrated and unsatisfied with their product and their customer service.

stum8
8/15/18

Poor quality control and customer service. Ordered three prints on metal which i received in a reasonable time but got no order confirmation via email. All of the prints have imperfections like bubbles and dents making them unusable for display. Waiting to hear if they will allow me to return the prints and get a refund.

svens18
7/10/18

I ordered at CanvasDiscount twice several hundreds of dollars both canvas prints as well as acrylic prints.
While the price was one of the major reasons to decide for CD I came to realize that even though the prices have been pretty low the money is still wasted - the poor quality of the the 7 !!! 30x40 Acrylic prints is simply inacceptable.
All of the acrylic prints show

-airbubbles between the photography and the acrylic sheet
- chips on edges of the acrylics probably due poor cutting process resulting partwise in saw tooth appearance of the edges
-the adheasive between the picture and the acrylic sheet does show visible distortions when pictures are mounted with lighting or in daylight conditions (i.e. close to windows)
The photo is attached to a single sheet of acrylic and not protected or supported in any kind from behind - which leaves practically no options to attach any kind of "invisible mounting solution from behind" - competitor products have a sheet of sintra mounted behind which contributes to stability and alternative mounting options. I would strongly recomend selfadhearing sintra sheets but they will increase the costs significantly and you need to know what you are doing attaching those yourself.

Canvases offer a poor framing and the frames can be seen clearly as imprints in the pictures ( I orderd both versions standard frame as well as the 1.5' version)

I am very disappointed and whish I would have choosen a bit more expensive but quality option - there is no way that this quality is worth the regular pricing they state on their HP.

Tip for consumers: If you are out for a cheap print and you get one of the massive promotion discounts like 92% off it is probably okay for you - but if you look for a good quality print you are likely better off paying more money to enjoy and present your art the way it deserves...

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Sven,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to satisfied@canvasdiscount.com Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasdiscount-Team
matts318
7/8/18

Ordered two orders. One showed up with no problems. the second order shows delivered by UPS but we have not received it. UPS says seller has to start investigation. There is no phone number at canvasdiscount.com. only email. They do not respond to the emails. Shady

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Matt,
thank you for your feedback. An e-mail is already on the way to you. Surely we can solve this problem together. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasdiscount-Team
tinab247
6/18/18

An ugly 3x5 framed canvas showed up at our house out of the blue. It was in a very large box that is going to be hard to dispose of. Anyway, no one in our family ordered it, but my son had just graduated from college and we thought it may be a gift so I called them to find out more. They asked for the number on the back to id it. After they got the number, they told me to destroy it and would not give me any other information about it. They told me it was most likely a fraud charge and that we needed to call all of our credit card companies to dispute. Weird that they immediately came to that conclusion without any other information that the number on the back. I asked for the date and amount of the order, since CC companies need that info to look it up. They refused to give me the information and said it was a matter of privacy for the person who ordered it, even if it was fraud. After more investigation we found that it as a fraudulent charge for $300. I think the perpetrator was testing the credit card number because more charges followed, but BestCanvas refused to help in anyway.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Tina ,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to satisfied@canvasdiscount.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasdiscount-Team
paulc615
6/10/18

I made my first order from them about a month ago. I have not recieved it yet. I have sent multiple emails to no reply. No phone answer. 2 weeks ago i did get an email stating product was ready for shipping with a tracking number but the status has been the same for 2 weeks. If i ever recieve my prints i can only hope they are good but at this point i do not have high hopes. Frustrating.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Paul,
alexanderg67
6/7/18

Purchased $100 worth of merchandise and cancelled within the allotted window. They ignored cancellation and shipped anyway - to two different addresses. They promised a full refund but ask I destroy the merchandise and show pics to prove - I did - they never refunded and now I'm out $100 with nothing to show for it. Disgusting. What do you expect from a German company fronting as an American business. Leopards don't change spots. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Alexander,
jacquesf7
5/7/18

I ordered a large acrylic print for my office. There was a lot of bubbling between the print and the acrylic. It was especially bad where the frame was bonded on the back. Additionally the mounting bracketry was not in the box, I am not sure if it was to be sent separately as there was no invoice in the box. The print does not look professional and I could not mount it in my place of business. I wrote an email for a return as per the instructions on their website but had not heard back after six weeks.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Jacques,
am196
5/3/18

Wow, these are laughably bad metal prints. Like a car wrap sticker put on a piece of metal. Horrible quality, and not printed on the metal as it is supposed to be. I got an acrylic to compare during a sale and that one is slightly better (even though it is plexiglass and not acrylic) only because the plastic shows some gloss/shine in front of the print. But it is still the same sticker, just with plastic in front of it instead of stuck on a piece of metal. Horrible quality, do not order. (Their canvasses are fine, fyi.) I have had much better aluminum and acrylic prints elsewhere online.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Samuel,
we already contacted you by e-mail! We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasdiscount-Team

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W.

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Good luck! They have the WORST customer service I have ever experienced! When they do finally email back, they aren't even the slightest bit helpful!

By Andrea S.

click on this link youlle get a site that checks the Quality of the photo: https://posterprintshop.com/file-quality-check/

By Moses S.

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D.

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

CanvasDiscount?