Review of CanvasDiscount

info@canvasdiscount.com

140 reviews with 1 star

pryncessf
11/19/18

I have order my blanket order from this company about three months ago, in which was suppose to be a birthday present. I've called back multiple time, and the caller would say,"you have to wait another 4-7 days" I would wait nothing would come I asked what is taking long? They told me I had to wait 4-7 business days so I counted the days again nothing had been delivered. So I call back again and I ask where is my order and they tell me that it wasn't even shipped out yet, so would I want a replacement or a refund? WHAT I REALLY WANT IS MY BLANKET? So, I listen to the service agent again and I order for a replacement which I waited the right amount if business days again. So, I called the company again with a rude costumer service lady when I asked where is my order again? She again told me that I would have to wait another 4 days and if I don't get it call back and either get a replacement or a refund. I asked if there's anything else they could do since I've been waiting three months now she replied nothing. So, let me just help you guys in saying don't waste your time or money with this company!!!!

taram133
10/29/18

My metallic prints were printed on plastic and pressed on aluminum, leaving huge bubbles and no luminosity.

orvilleb24
10/29/18

I wrote a lengthy email showing what I ordered and what I received. A few months ago I ordered for the first time with Canvas Discount and was completely satisfied. This order on canvas was terrible. Want my money credited and give me an address where I can send it back. A phone number of Canvas Discount would be helpful. If I order a 8 x 14 of the same photo might fit. Let me know you will do to correct this problem. Don't want to send bad reports on Facebook. Unable to load photo I requested and canvas I received. Both were sent on my original email to Canvas Discount 2 days ago.

johnf774
10/29/18

Would not reorder metal prints from them again. Have and continue to order canvas prints. Currently having issue with returns.

lindag555
10/16/18

They run the pic over the sides. Awful.

I will not even hang them.. I want my money back.

Linda Grace is my name

richardj285
10/15/18

Canvas Discount has no concern whatsoever for their customers. They are only in the business for themselves. No quality control whatsoever. If they print a poor quality canvas print, they send it out anyway. Long gone is the motto of "Do what's right for the customer" with this company. They will argue, bicker, and refuse to hear the customers complaints. It's their way or the highway. This is truly the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. It's truly pathetic.

rivern1
9/23/18

I was given the wrong product, and then charged for two frames instead of one. Upon asking for the correct picture and/or refund, I was told to cut up the pictures to have any hope of receiving my money back. This is not how you keep loyal customers...over what a picture frame? Plenty of other services online, won't be using yours.

lawrenced46
8/30/18

I ordered 5 images from Canvas discount.
All 5 were damaged in one way or another.
They placed the canvas images in the same box, wrapping them only with bubble wrap. This created indentations in both canvas pictures which makes them unable to be used. I ordered an image on aluminum, which came instead on acrylic. Someone had dropped it on its corner, splintering it. Two other images were ordered on acrylic which came covered with greasy finger prints. The boxes that were delivered had no delivery instructions for special care (even a fragile would have been okay), and there was no order number or packing slip to be found. I wrote Canvas Discount immediately and included all of the pictures that the Q&A web page details. I have not gotten a response from them whatsoever. I am beyond frustrated and unsatisfied with their product and their customer service.

stum8
8/15/18

Poor quality control and customer service. Ordered three prints on metal which i received in a reasonable time but got no order confirmation via email. All of the prints have imperfections like bubbles and dents making them unusable for display. Waiting to hear if they will allow me to return the prints and get a refund.

svens18
7/10/18

I ordered at CanvasDiscount twice several hundreds of dollars both canvas prints as well as acrylic prints.
While the price was one of the major reasons to decide for CD I came to realize that even though the prices have been pretty low the money is still wasted - the poor quality of the the 7 !!! 30x40 Acrylic prints is simply inacceptable.
All of the acrylic prints show

-airbubbles between the photography and the acrylic sheet
- chips on edges of the acrylics probably due poor cutting process resulting partwise in saw tooth appearance of the edges
-the adheasive between the picture and the acrylic sheet does show visible distortions when pictures are mounted with lighting or in daylight conditions (i.e. close to windows)
The photo is attached to a single sheet of acrylic and not protected or supported in any kind from behind - which leaves practically no options to attach any kind of "invisible mounting solution from behind" - competitor products have a sheet of sintra mounted behind which contributes to stability and alternative mounting options. I would strongly recomend selfadhearing sintra sheets but they will increase the costs significantly and you need to know what you are doing attaching those yourself.

Canvases offer a poor framing and the frames can be seen clearly as imprints in the pictures ( I orderd both versions standard frame as well as the 1.5' version)

I am very disappointed and whish I would have choosen a bit more expensive but quality option - there is no way that this quality is worth the regular pricing they state on their HP.

Tip for consumers: If you are out for a cheap print and you get one of the massive promotion discounts like 92% off it is probably okay for you - but if you look for a good quality print you are likely better off paying more money to enjoy and present your art the way it deserves...

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Sven,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to satisfied@canvasdiscount.com Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasdiscount-Team
matts318
7/8/18

Ordered two orders. One showed up with no problems. the second order shows delivered by UPS but we have not received it. UPS says seller has to start investigation. There is no phone number at canvasdiscount.com. only email. They do not respond to the emails. Shady

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Matt,
thank you for your feedback. An e-mail is already on the way to you. Surely we can solve this problem together. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasdiscount-Team
tinab247
6/18/18

An ugly 3x5 framed canvas showed up at our house out of the blue. It was in a very large box that is going to be hard to dispose of. Anyway, no one in our family ordered it, but my son had just graduated from college and we thought it may be a gift so I called them to find out more. They asked for the number on the back to id it. After they got the number, they told me to destroy it and would not give me any other information about it. They told me it was most likely a fraud charge and that we needed to call all of our credit card companies to dispute. Weird that they immediately came to that conclusion without any other information that the number on the back. I asked for the date and amount of the order, since CC companies need that info to look it up. They refused to give me the information and said it was a matter of privacy for the person who ordered it, even if it was fraud. After more investigation we found that it as a fraudulent charge for $300. I think the perpetrator was testing the credit card number because more charges followed, but BestCanvas refused to help in anyway.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Tina ,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to satisfied@canvasdiscount.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasdiscount-Team
paulc615
6/10/18

I made my first order from them about a month ago. I have not recieved it yet. I have sent multiple emails to no reply. No phone answer. 2 weeks ago i did get an email stating product was ready for shipping with a tracking number but the status has been the same for 2 weeks. If i ever recieve my prints i can only hope they are good but at this point i do not have high hopes. Frustrating.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Paul,
alexanderg67
6/7/18

Purchased $100 worth of merchandise and cancelled within the allotted window. They ignored cancellation and shipped anyway - to two different addresses. They promised a full refund but ask I destroy the merchandise and show pics to prove - I did - they never refunded and now I'm out $100 with nothing to show for it. Disgusting. What do you expect from a German company fronting as an American business. Leopards don't change spots. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Alexander,
jacquesf7
5/7/18

I ordered a large acrylic print for my office. There was a lot of bubbling between the print and the acrylic. It was especially bad where the frame was bonded on the back. Additionally the mounting bracketry was not in the box, I am not sure if it was to be sent separately as there was no invoice in the box. The print does not look professional and I could not mount it in my place of business. I wrote an email for a return as per the instructions on their website but had not heard back after six weeks.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Jacques,
am196
5/3/18

Wow, these are laughably bad metal prints. Like a car wrap sticker put on a piece of metal. Horrible quality, and not printed on the metal as it is supposed to be. I got an acrylic to compare during a sale and that one is slightly better (even though it is plexiglass and not acrylic) only because the plastic shows some gloss/shine in front of the print. But it is still the same sticker, just with plastic in front of it instead of stuck on a piece of metal. Horrible quality, do not order. (Their canvasses are fine, fyi.) I have had much better aluminum and acrylic prints elsewhere online.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Samuel,
we already contacted you by e-mail! We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasdiscount-Team
jadae1
4/9/18

Not happy bc its not what i ordered. I wanted a blanket but got a picture. I most likely wont order again.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Jada,
francesh56
2/12/18

Very disappointed with the 2 blankets I order. The pictures were great but I don't call these blankets. It is just a picture on a very thin cloth.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Frances,
sandys3
1/11/18

I've had issues with them in the past and swore off ever using them. Recently however, I needed two fast canvas prints and ordered through them. On one of them, the white siding overlaps on to the main part of the photo indicative of some rather shoddy work. Today, making the mistake of ordering an aluminum photo from them and paying $5.90 extra for the hardware to hang it (you always pay extra for hanging hardware with these folks - nothing ever comes wall ready), I opened the box to discover that they had not included the hardware to hang the aluminum plate - even though it was clearly on the invoice and I paid for it. Then, upon closer inspection of the photo, there were numerous bubbles on the face of the photo and the top left edge was irreparably bent. Again, evidence of their absolutely shoddy, careless work. I have given these derelicts my last order and have demanded a refund.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Sandy,
debm54
1/8/18

Very disappointed. I attempted to order using my credit card. As I typed my number in, their system kept adding numbers to my numbers. So of course when I try to continue, I get a message that this number isn't correct. (Well of course it's not, since their system "jacked" with my entry) They also want you to "take a picture" of your credit card to attach to the order info. (which I didn't do!) Very strange! I've just called my credit card company to report them and cancel 'this' card and have a new one issued. Not taking any chances. SCARY!!!!!!!

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Deb,
thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to satisfied@canvasdiscount.com. Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your Canvasdiscount-Team
lisay44
12/28/17

I placed an order and cannot reach anyone. Has anyone ordered from them and got their canvas? I am worried that I just got taken asking for feedback please.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Lisa,
aubreyw11
12/27/17

I ordered a blanket for my daughter for christmas paid extra shipping to recieve before christmas here its the 27th and still havent recieved my item. Tried to email company with no response and tried to call and the call keeps disconnecting. Going to call the better business bureu and action will be taken. DO NOT ORDER ITS A SCAM!!!

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Aubrey,
mikef164
12/19/17

I purchased an item on their website and did not receive a confirmation or tracking number weeks later I get no response after leaving messages. I have received no Item and no returned Email or call .I checked my account they got my money at the time. I would be very cautious before giving them my business.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Mike,
tonyb177
12/15/17

I ordered something last night and only have been trying to adjust it. They say that you have 24 hours to cancel or to do this yet it also states due to the high volume of calls that it may take them several days to respond . what the $#*! ????? Im starting to think that this is just some piss poor operation running some sort of scam.... its all a bunch of bull$#*!

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Tony,
melissaf75
12/15/17

I have called numerous times and keep getting disconnected and sent a email over with no response. My shipment stated in went out on 11/29 it is now 12/15/2017 and still haven't received my package. This is a Christmas gift from my mom to her sisters. I will file against my credit card that items wasn't received. I will also contact the Better Business Bureau. I WILL MAKE SURE NO ONE EVERY ORDERS FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Melissa,

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W.

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Good luck! They have the WORST customer service I have ever experienced! When they do finally email back, they aren't even the slightest bit helpful!

By Andrea S.

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D.

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

CanvasDiscount?