Review of Canvas Champ UK

Tel: 0808238752

1 Review From Our Community

stever54
9/14/18

The site was easy enough to negotiate, so I spent my money with confidence. BAD IDEA!! The order came about a week late, and it contained someone else's stuff! I can see how things can go wrong in business, so the next stage is to contact them to put things right. Oh dear, that's where it all falls down. These people give live chat, phone numbers and email addresses, but good luck getting anyone on the other end. After a few days of trying everything, I gave up. They have my money, but not an ounce of my respect. !POST REVIEW UPDATE! The incorrect item I received contained an invoice with the other customers contact details. I phoned him, and mailed his item to him, so he was happy eventually. I did get an email from Canvas Champ UK a couple of weeks later, asking to resend my images, and that they will be printed and dispatched again. I got my items about 2 months after my initial order. They were cushions. The print was pretty good, better than expected, but the edge stitching was a bit wobbly. I fixed that myself with a needle and thread. !ADVICE! If you really want something, take a punt, but don't spend hundreds in case i goes tits up.

Questions? Get answers from the Canvas Champ UK staff and other customers.

Canvas Champ UK?