Review of CanvasChamp.ca

CanvasChamp.ca reviews

seany14
Sean Y.
1/12/19

More editing options on image would be nice, however the image and quality are excellent as was the shipping.

terid15
Teri D.
1/12/19

I felt the web site was difficult to use. i tried ordering 2 items and i could only get one on each order

genevievev1
Genevieve V.
1/10/19

There was a little pen stain on the front of the pillow. I washed it and it disappear almost at 90%.

deniseh126
Denise H.
1/7/19

Nice quality canvas prints. Shipped fairly fast. Very reasonably priced. More care could be taken when attaching hangers as a couple were crooked which in turn makes picture hang crooked. Generally good quality/value for your dollar!

kennethm135
Kenneth M.
1/6/19

had trouble fitting and editing picture. Picture too large on pillow. would have like ability to zoom out a tad or 2.

dani4111
Dan I.
1/5/19

I'd order from Canvaschamps again, but for 1 of the 2 prints I ordered, I was disappointed that one of the frames was warped (wood bent) so the framed canvas had a bow and won't lie flat against the wall when mounted. there were no problems with the other print (the one in the photo uploaded)

troyr26
Troy R.
1/5/19

So far a very good experience. Only one noticeable blemish on one of the many photos I have printed

jessicaa192
Jessica A.
1/4/19

Good experience with the website, easy to use. Product was almost a week later than it said it would be though

shelleyz6
Shelley Z.
1/4/19

Your online chat support is useless and left me very dissatisfied however I am crossing my fingers that my order turns out as I could not see the preview of it.

timj109
Tim J.
1/3/19

Has to be the worst company I've ever purchased anything from online, they make it look like you're purchasing from a Canadian company but when you try to contact them your contact on them in India. They shipped me the wrong product and argue with me I did not get a receipt until a day before the product arrived. Instead of pillows I got two pictures which were useless to me they were supposed to be here by December 24th, did not show up till January 31st. After talking to their customer service on five occasions, they still ended up shipping me the wrong product and had no remorse towards this.

pierrer25
Pierre R.
1/3/19

the order was shipped after the original delivery date had passed but they gave me a shipping refund so all is good

sharryi
Sharry I.
1/3/19

My order sub total was $51 but could not add the free 8x8 as the warning said my order was NOT over $50. Woukld have ordered yesterday to get the BOGO if I known it expired at 12:00. Messaged customer support but they were not helpful at all. This is my 3rd order and did not receive a free 8x8 on my first order. CALLED customer support several times, sat on hold only to be put to a voicemail. Not overly pleased that I am not getting any "specials" but am very pleased with the products. Ordered prints for a Christmas gift, friends seen it and also wanted one, so I ordered 5 more. A little leniency on "special offers" would be nice. As I have spent a bunch of money and have received nothing "special" as promised.

erico47
Eric O.
1/3/19

The order process is confusing for first time users. My free 8x8 canvas was not applied to my first order.

joannez22
Joanne Z.
1/2/19

It was very easy ordering online, I received a duplicate of one picture and did not receive a print of the one that I ordered. I am sure this can be rectified easily. However I only ordered 4 prints so not sure how the error was made.

christopheri7
Christopher I.
1/2/19

Thank you. It was a great and relatively user-friendly experience until I was not informed of a delay. I ordered on the 3rd od December and paid an extra amount for express shipping to ensure I would receive my print before Christmas as it was intended as a gift. I did not receive my print until December 31.

susann202
Susan N.
1/2/19

I was very happy with the products. Thank you for the quick delivery as well. I received them in time for Christmas.

blairy
Blair Y.
1/2/19

It was cumbersome to keep going back and forth from the cart to my image upload page as I had multiple images to upload to coasters

shelleyn13
Shelley N.
1/1/19

Easy to use site, happy with the product
Prints on the pillows look very nice. Overall very good experience, will use this site again if I need any kind of prints.

heatherw128
Heather W.
12/31/18

Overall good experience and product. Had minor issues with the 'cart' not updating properly when checking out.

nicolek74
Nicole K.
12/31/18

Your website is easy to use, your quality of product is great ( I have ordered before), customer service is on point when you need it and prices are reasonable.

robertai
Roberta I.
12/31/18

There is a funny square on the back when we selected the dust proofing. When you look at the 360 view, it didn't cover the whole back. Also, one feature didn't work on the 360 sideways didn't load.

martas21
Marta S.
12/30/18

1) the estimated delivery time did not work out. I really counted on receiving the canvas before holidays.
2) one if the canvas is out of focus. It's a large print and i may have to redo it...

natashan19
Natasha N.
12/30/18

I like the prices. Figuring out what are base sizes and what are special sizes is a bit confusing.
Also, I'm concerned about the quality of the print; is my image large enough to print clearly on my chosen size? There should be proofs or warnings/confirmations that it fits/looks good.

kymk9
Kym K.
12/29/18

So easy and so nice! Easy to upload pictures ....many options available .....everything was perfect! .... the pillows were delivered exactly as promised! .... the recipients were all delighted with their gift ..... I will not hesitate to use this service again and highly recommend this company.

colleeno36
colleen O.
12/29/18

Very happy the pictures I sent weren't the best but they look better than I thought on the canvas . I should have ordered bigger next time I'll know . Delivered faster than they said . Even at Christmas .

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasChamp.ca staff and other customers.

CanvasChamp.ca?