Review of Canvaschamp.ca

Canvaschamp.ca reviews

zacharye12
Zachary E.
8/7/18

First time user , Navigation could be a little clearer, some options should be a little more up front.

bethc95
Beth C.
8/4/18

No complaints this was a very positive experience. The quality is great, the price was perfect and delivery was faster then expected. I had even asked a chat question and it was promptly returned!

adrianah14
Adriana H.
8/3/18

Great price! Love the products got a canvas for our wedding guest book and many others to hang in our home very reasonable!!

fays37
Fay S.
8/3/18

I placed my order online. I did not receive a confirmation order email.

I couldn't log into my account and had to use online chat to find out about my order. The person I was chatting to could not find an order placed even though I said charges were made to my credit card. He then said for me to send a copy of the charges so it could be looked into.

Before I could, I received an email asking for my feedback.

It was only then I had confirmation of my order.

I then received my order the next day.

Cons: after placing my order, I did not receive a confirmation email. Also, the online representative said I had not placed an order.

Pros: the website was super easy to use. Delivery was extra fast and I love my products!

ericb247
Eric B.
8/3/18

Keeps shrinking my photo every time I try a different border and have to edit over and over. Frustrating!

terrii4
Terri I.
8/2/18

My first order so I will need a follow up please.
I received my canvas prints and the 16x16 has the top of my daughters head cut off, and the 10x10 is very poor colour which is all washed out. I am very unhappy with the order and hope it can be returned and rectified or that I can be reimbursed.
Lookin forward to hearing from you.
Terri Holden

angelat154
angela T.
8/1/18

This was the first time to use Canvas Champ. The prints were delivered ahead of date, well packed, exactly as ordered and they look great. I am very pleased.

cliffn9
cliff N.
7/31/18

Please note that when enlarging pictures a larger picture has a lighter tone. When I ordered my order of 9 canvas prints I purposely darkened the exposure slightly and I am very satisfied with how they turned out!

michelex1
Michele X.
7/30/18

There are three white dust spots on this print. The original doesnt have any, I double checked. What can be done about this? wouldnt be so bad if two of the spots weren't so BIG! I am not happy with the result.

cheryll94
Cheryl L.
7/30/18

My experience is great except I think the folded wrap should be folded at the bottom and top of canvas instead of sides. You see it on the sides and wouldn't see on top and bottom.

barbarax5
barbara X.
7/28/18

I received only 1 of the 3 products that I ordered (2 metal prints & 1 pillow). The 1 product arrived on the given date (pillow). The quality and print of the pillow is excellent. However, after speaking with customer service (who were wonderful), I can only rate your company a 3, as I was not delivered what I was promised. Not unlike everyone else, I was surprised the prints were being made in India, and not Canada. Nevertheless, Customer Service assured me that my prints would be here in 2 days. I am a professional photographer, and things that I order need to be delivered in a timely manner (for customers, and for gallery shows). I will wait another 2 days, and see if what they promised (again), comes true. This is my first order with your company, and although your prices are excellent, and the one item received was of excellent quality...delivery is also key to having any kind of business relationship. Fingers crossed, the rest of my order arrives in 2 days.

ingrido4
Ingrid O.
7/27/18

Thank you, Canvas Champ! An easy transaction--download, delivery and product - simple, fast and beautiful. The pricing was miles ahead of the big box centres - we were all excited to unwrap our prints when they were delivered to our home and were even happier with the result than anticipated - crystal clear image from a cellphone photo! Amazing! I would highly recommend Canvas Champ to anyone - economical way to create your own beautiful artwork!

elisabethj6
Elisabeth J.
7/25/18

Website was very user friendly and straightforward. Lots of nice options available. Unfortunately shipping cost more than the product itself. Overall a good experience.

ellenz16
Ellen Z.
7/23/18

Love it, love it, love it!! Great job, Canvaschamp! Big improvement on protecting canvas picture corners for packaging and packing. Highly recommended to those who want great canvas pictures at affordable prices.

lizu1
Liz U.
7/21/18

the only thing about editing is that you can not move the photo up or down.
Other than that all good. Just wait for it to be delivered.

pearlt10
Pearl T.
7/19/18

Overall was not bad but could not speak to anyone over the phone as requested after multiple calls ans requests

carmeng52
Carmen G.
7/17/18

I am anxiously waiting for my prints. The website, however, was very user-friendly. I am pleased with the ordering service.

mauricioy
Mauricio Y.
7/16/18

This is my first order - the prices are great. I will wait to receive the product to give a full review/feedback.

maricas
Marica S.
6/18/18

Very impressed with delivery speed! Great quality as well! Will definitely be ordering from canvas champ again!

lexiax
Lexia X.
6/18/18

I enjoyed all the options I could choose from to ensure that I was getting the exact canvas I was picturing!!

lorner5
Lorne R.
6/9/18

I have been very pleased with everything I have ordered. This is my third time getting canvas pictures.

kerilynnc
Kerilynn C.
6/9/18

Love this site. I have ordered several canvas prints and love the quality of all of them. Great customer service, too!

paulm825
Paul M.
6/9/18

I ordered two canvases of the same image. One was excellent, the other showed some of the white side border at the bottom right. That was disappointing.

How do I get my free 8x8 for first time customers?

pamj46
Pam J.
6/5/18

The order process was easy... Now I look forward to receiving my order and seeing the final product.

barbraq
barbra Q.
6/4/18

i do not understand that if i have free 8x8 canvas on 1st order and if i am ordering using B1G1 order, why cant still get the free 1st time order ?
Also try to reduce shipping price.

Questions? Get answers from the Canvaschamp.ca staff and other customers.

Canvaschamp.ca?