Cantrell's Lock & Key reviews

cantrellslockandkey.com@domainsbyproxy.com

michaele217
Michael E.
3/13/18

Highly recommend!! I just moved into a new place and he changed all the locks and was very knowledgeable and friendly! He was able to come at a time that was convenient for us and was in and out in a timely manner and did an amazing job.

orphan
Orpha N.
3/13/18

They answered within 2 rings and came within 15 minutes. Fast and professional service. Definitely recommend Cantrell locks and keys to anyone.

patrickn42
Patrick N.
3/13/18

I called Cantrell locks and keys last week and had them do several jobs for me... they are very reasonably price and more importantly they have great customer service. They're quick in coming out and responded quickly to all my inquiries and needs. Thank you so much for showing that customer good customer service still exists!

pauln182
Paul N.
3/13/18

Great service, great price, friendly people. I called in the morning to get a price to get my door locks redone and new keys. They were on site within a couple of hours as promised and were done in less than 45 minutes. Anytime we need keys or locks redone at our office we will call them. They offer the best prices and great service at CANTRELL LOCKS AND KEYS.

oscarn12
Oscar N.
3/13/18

Showed up on time as scheduled. Promptly and professionally fixed and replaced my deadbolt , broken residential lock at a fair price. Definitely recommend and will use Cantrell locks and keys again.

nereidap1
Nereida p.
3/13/18

Great service fast and on time! within 15 min had key in hand! Also very good prices! Cantrell is too good.

penelopen2
Penelope n.
3/13/18

Cantrell locks and keys is unbelievable, courteous, dependable and reliable in locksmith business, thanks.

victorian33
Victoria N.
3/13/18

Awesome experience. Very fast professional and knowledgeable. Unlike other locksmiths I've dealt with in the past, Cantrell gave me a quote and stood by it when they showed up to do the work. They also gave me the best price and will be my new locksmith for life. I highly recommend to anyone that needs a quick affordable and dependable locksmith. Thanks Cantrell.

nenav1
Nena V.
3/13/18

Cantrell locks and keys has amazing services at an amazing price. They went here super quick, and unlocked my house in seconds. Cantrell was super friendly, and even helped me make spare keys.
I'm definitely calling Cantrell again if i ever get locked out, or need to make some spare keys.

vincentn23
Vincent N.
3/13/18

Very efficient and completed job quickly, I will use them again and would recommend them to family and friends! Great work, the CANTRELL LOCKS AND KEYS.

johnsons31
Johnson S.
3/13/18

After requesting a quote to re-key four house locks, I received my quote within minutes. Then these guys came to my house within an hour. They got the job done quickly and efficiently. They are very pleasant and price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend them to others who need a locksmith.

kellys332
Kelly s.
3/13/18

I had a wonderful experience with Cantrell Lock & Key, not only was the technician prompt, helpful but they are extremely friendly. They took care of my locks immediately made me feel secured in my own home afterwards. I must say this is one of kind company!
I Highly recommend Cantrell Lock & Key.

torys10
Tory S.
3/13/18

We locked ourselves out with two starving kids, they were able to show up quickly, let us in almost instantly, they are great! Will use them again!

sachat9
Sacha T.
3/13/18

Great service. These guys are wonderful. Overall I had my keys in less than 30 minutes of my call. I expected to pay much more since my daughter did the same thing not too long ago but it was less than I thought. Highly recommend the service.

frankr132
Frank R.
3/13/18

Cantrell locks and keys is really awesome! I called several companies and they all have excuses to delay or not to come. They got the call and came in 20 minutes. My front door lock is extremely difficult to open since it's a customize lock, they didn't struggle one bit and opened it for me. They even offer to copy a key for me for free. They're really awesome and I highly recommend them! Job well done!

cynthiar115
Cynthia R.
3/13/18

As a new business owner, it was a priority for me to secure my location. They confirmed my appointment, was on time, understood my needs and delivered their service as promised. They were efficient with their time without cutting corners. My establishment is secure and I am happy I chose CANTRELL. This company earned my future business.

rosaleet1
Rosalee T.
3/13/18

Forgot my keys in the house. Quick call and they were here to open my door in less than 30 mins. Fast and excellent service. Would definitely recommend this Cantrell for my people.

rasalinds
Rasalind S.
3/13/18

Really reliable, saved my life!! They came to my location. Didn't over charge me. I definitely recommend their services for all! Thank you so much Cantrell.

rondas14
Ronda S.
3/13/18

Great service! We had 4 locks changed out for our new office and the price was very reasonable for our expensive commercial door locks. These guys are very knowledgeable about their field and gave us lots of tips about the various options we had. We didn't have keys to some of our doors so they had to drill them out, which took a few minutes than we thought. It was a good experience overall, and we will definitely use them again if we need a reliable locksmith.

ronalds198
Ronald S.
3/13/18

Awesome job, I never believe company like Cantrell exist ,Would recommend them to anyone and would definitely do business with them again. Thank you Cantrell.

roberts1140
Robert s.
3/13/18

Cantrell locks and keys is amazing! They installed a double deadbolt for me and today put in 2 security for me. So friendly and professional! I recommend them to everyone. Thank you.

robbiw
Robbi w.
3/13/18

Excellent excellent excellent!! Got two new house keys programmed and cut for much less than what others would have charged me... Also the service was quick, friendly AND quality. I am extremely impressed with the service and the savings !!! Any locksmith needs, please call Cantrell.

rissal1
Rissa l.
3/13/18

These guys are the best around town! Wonderful work, best pricing and quick response! I would definitely recommend them to anybody. I wish more businesses had the professionalism and courtesy that they carry. Cantrell is truly great to work with! Thanks again!

rickies16
Rickie S.
3/13/18

WOW!!! These guys are the GO TO locksmiths!!! I came down to visit my elderly mom. She needed a couple locks changed. The guys were out here in 30 minutes! Friendly, professional, very fair in price. They got the job done (4 new locks, changed the key system on another, etc) and were done in about an hour. We are MOST SATISFIED and highly recommend them to you!

richards613
Richard S.
3/13/18

Such a blessing!! My son had his car keys and house keys stolen, I called Cantrell locks and keys that put me on some database with all different prices...these guys from Cantrell came out after I contact them, came immediately, was more than half the price quoted by others! Their service was extraordinary fast and professional, Totally use them!

Questions? Get answers from the Cantrell's Lock & Key staff and other customers.

Cantrell's Lock & Key?