Candlelights.co.uk

Candlelights.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Candlelights.co.uk?

“If you want to order wax then don't touch this place,...”

Omri D.
12/12/09

If you want to order wax then don't touch this place, they promise quick delivery and you pay through the nose for it but I' ve been waiting over two weeks for my wax to make my candles and they still haven't arrived and their promises over the phone have come to nothing.

omrid
December 12th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Candlelights.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Candlelights.co.uk?

Have a question about Candlelights.co.uk?