Canbat Batteries reviews

info@canbat.ca

1 star

mohammedr29
5/10/19

Recently made a large order of lithium batteries for solar street light projects. Canbat gave us a 10 year battery warranty and the batteries are performing very well.

javiers22
9/25/17

Canbat es mi compañía favorita. Alta calidad. Mejor garantía. Precios bajos. excelente servicio al cliente. Utilizamos: ciclo profundo, baterías de gel y baterías inundadas OPzS.

Tip for consumers: ¡Recomendado!

lanak6
7/13/17

We bought a few pallets as a sample order for the DC fans and they were great. They last very long and my customers love them

abdub
6/11/17

We've been distributing lead acid batteries for over 13 years. We've dealt with so many battery brands and a lot of them are ok. A few months ago, we got a call from a sales rep at Canbat and they said they are interested in working with us. To be honest, we've never heard of Canbat before, so we were a little hesitant. They offered us free samples, so we agreed to give them a try. We tested the batteries and they performed very well. They actually performed better than any other battery we've dealt with. We recently ordered our first container and the batteries are flying through the door. We are very happy and our customers are very happy. I recommend Canbat 100%

tamera34
4/24/17

We recently received a new shipment and Canbat has changed their logo. It is so much more clear these days for customers to see which brand the battery is. The old logo is super nice and represented Canada a lot, but the word "CANBAT" inside the logo was relatively small. Now the logo is easier for the customers to read. I am very happy with this new change! I am attaching a picture of the CBL9-12 to show you an example of the new logo.

davidr358
3/24/17

Canbat Gel/AGM/Opzv : Heavy Duty and high quality battery, very durable
High cycle and Low Resistance

mohammedz10
2/22/17

We sold many Ultracell batteries to my customers but most are not happy. Since we start selling Canbat battery customers are now much happier. We have ultracell batteries in stock now but we will sell cheap to get rid of it. In the future we only use Canbat :)

Tip for consumers: very reliable for backup power

mustafas14
11/27/16

I have a small battery store in Cairo and we used to sell VRLA batteries from Ultracell UK., but now we only sell Canadian batteries from Canbat. Our customer satisfaction has improved so much!! Not only does Canbat offer competitive prices, but their quality and warranty terms are by far better than Ultracell in the UK. Thank you Canbat :)

alexanderl29
8/11/16

I got a 12V 5Ah battery for my alarm system from Amazon. It was packaged very well. arrived very quickly without any damages and it's working beautifully.

davidd242
7/13/16

We are a battery distributor and we recently started importing Deep Cycle models from Canbat Batteries. We used to import Ritar batteries, but we had too many complaints from our customers. Anyway...each battery from Canbat comes packed individually, as opposed to other battery brands where they package multiple batteries in one big box. This really attracted a lot of my customers because its more professional to give them a battery packed in a box instead of a battery without any packaging.

Tip for consumers: Canbat are always available for help and they respond to my emails very quickly. Overall great services and products.

mohammeda102
6/8/16

I used 4 batteries of their 12V 100Ah deep cycle gel model with an inverter in my house for backup energy. It works beautifully and I can power my house entirely during power outages without issues.

sarahl146
5/10/16

Installed one of their CBL18-12, which is a 12V 18Ah battery, to power up the navigational lights on my kayak. The battery has the perfect size and shape. It is also very easy to remove from my kayak when a recharge is needed. I highly recommend this battery

Tip for consumers: If you need a longer lasting battery that has the exact same dimensions, you can go for the one with 20Ah, which should be CBL18-12

johnm747
5/2/16

I got an AGM car battery replacement for my Toyota Tacoma and its running smoothly. Now I can turn off the engine and keep the stereo turned on for hours and it won't run out.

mustafaa12
4/17/16

We used Canbat batteries for a solar energy project in the UAE and we were able to power up an entire tower without any problems. Also, despite their high quality and high amounts of lead in the batteries, their prices are relatively competitive. Thanks Canbat and we look forward to working with you on future projects!

ehuda
4/1/16

We used several AGM batteries for a government project from Canbat and Ultracell, but Canbat was definitely better designed to handle hot environments.

hansenh1
3/20/16

The Canbat battery I got fits perfectly in my alarm panel and works flawlessly!! Thanks :)

Response from Sam M., Canbat Batteries Representative
Thanks for reviewing Canbat Batteries! I am glad to see that you are satisfied with the battery you ordered for your alarm system.
adamm112
3/12/16

I bought a Canbat battery a while ago and I just had to write a review. The battery is amazing. It's lasting 2 times as long as my previous battery, which was from Ritar. I was using the battery for my back up lighting system at work and it's truly amazing.

Response from Sam M., Canbat Batteries Representative
Thanks Adam for your positive feedback! It's great to know that you are happy with our battery and we appreciate your business.

Yes, you can visit our deep cycle battery section at this link: http://canbat.ca/products/cdc-range-deep-cycle-batteries/

By Sam M., Canbat Batteries Representative

Thanks for your interest in Canbat. One of our representatives will be in touch with you soon.

By Sam M., Canbat Batteries Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Canbat Batteries staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Canbat Batteries