CanadaStartups.org

CanadaStartups.org has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 42 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CanadaStartups.org also ranks 2nd among Business Loans sites.

• Shortly after we provided our up to date business plan and 3 yr financials to them.
  • Your platform and funding database were very useful to me and my partner in locating and securing funding.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate CanadaStartups.org?

“A lot of information to help with the funding...”

Brent K.
1/28/19

We needed to raise $150k to be able to launch our operation and we turned to canada startups to help as we saw the funding database being discussed at a recent small business event. After registering we were asked a number of questions where the funding experts got to know our needs better. Shortly after we provided our up to date business plan and 3 yr financials to them. Upon review we were provided access to multiple government programs that offered funding for trainig, hiring and for our development needs. After 3 months we got the funding right from the government agency that we needed. Our business has been launched for a few months now and we are doing great. A lot of the success in our launch is owed to canada startups and the funding team who managed to hook us up with the source.

“Scammers”

Mircea F.
12/19/19

This business is only intrested in your money, they will never provide you with actual real help. They will send you a copy and past PDF without dated links and claim they have done "work" for you. Even after I pointed out they have broken links in their "work" no response or apologies were made. After my Google review the threatened to close my account if I dodnt remove it or give them a positive review. They since emailed me saying my account is going to be closed. So now they took my money and refuse to continue helping me find funding. From my experience they are just scammers. I do not recommend them to anyone.

business plan (13) funding database (4) business owner (5) government funding (3)
coralinek
April 22nd, 2019
We used the platform to find funding from the government. Being from Ontario it's either go here or go there, when looking for funding. But it seems that nobody was able to help. After finding canadastartups and using the funding platform it seems that their experts actually guided us perfectly. Helped us find programs that we didnteven know existed. Our local mp said they don't exist - until we found the via canada startups. So sad that actual government doesn't care and that 3rd party providers have to step in to help. And thank god they do. Thank you canada startups
fernandc1
May 28th, 2019
I highly recommend Canada Startups. They were so helpful and were with me every step of the way with customer service being their number one focus.
charlies120
February 7th, 2019
Absolutely amazing customer service!
They are one of the good ones. I would definitely recommend Canada Startups. I have also used the Funding Portal and Grants Centre with terrible experiences so I am glad I found a working, functioning service to help my business. Hope my review you will help you make a better decision
selinal10
May 3rd, 2019
Good and easy to use platform to get a business started, and to build a business plan and to get all funding info. Very helpful for new business owners who know very little on getting started.
hootf
May 2nd, 2019
The platform offered by Canada Startups is very easy to use and helped us get a better understanding of what it takes to start a business. It helped us with our business plan and through the funding search.
brookeg52
January 28th, 2019
Thanks for your introduction to Doug @ venture capital. We got the funds we needed to get out platform launched.
mariannet16
March 20th, 2019
Canada Startups was amazing to work with. They made the process very easy and had great, reliable tools that helped me start my own business. Not only did they provide me help in creating my own personal business plan, but they also sourced out government funding to help my business lift off.

I am extremely grateful for all of their help and they continue to support me with any questions and queries that I have. Their support team has been wonderful and have always given me a response within a 24 hour period.
trindak
February 17th, 2019
Canad Startups was an great option for us to fingure out our financing needs and to secure funding via government. Throughout process, they provided us with such friendly support.
paulan50
March 20th, 2019
If somebody asked me why I recommend Canada startups I would have to say the following three points

1. Level of support and dedication offered
2. Amount of information provided to help
3. The ease of use of the platform

Not only did Canada startups guide me but through the entire process I felt as if I had another person working for my business
helseyn
February 10th, 2019
Got help from canada startups to find and apply for funding. Was approved for funding for my business.
pennyj19
January 1st, 2019
CanadaStartups.org offers good service to those starting out in business. Very detailed guidelines for helpging one startup, to build a business plan from scratch and to locate government grants
lindap485
December 21st, 2018
This is one of those tools and services that if you are into your business you dont want to give up and just going ans going and going. We got funded 3 times through a different funding program each time all with their help. Step 1, do a business plan. Step 2, get them to review it and Step 3, apply for everything!!!
michaelm1883
November 30th, 2018
With a lot of support abd guidance we were able to get our website up and running and selling on shopify and amazon. The plan was to get guidance up to the launch phase but with the help and the tools we were able to take ot much further and get help to this date and with funding as well. A very unique experience with these guys and one that's recommended to startups.
nathaniele5
September 24th, 2018
Your platform and funding database were very useful to me and my partner in locating and securing funding. Thank you for the direction
tommyk28
August 25th, 2018
Thanks for your help with getting my biz off the ground. Hard to say i could do it again on my own withot your help so thank you for that , much appreciated.
thomasg264
July 12th, 2018
Used canada startups when we brought our startup idea to Canada. Was real easy getting the business set up and through the planning and funding process with their help
kerrya38
June 19th, 2018
I am so glad I came to you guys before starting up as after going through the startup guide and the timeline I had no idea what I was in for. With your help and guidance I am more ready to be a business owner but still need more help. Glad you are on my team to stop me before I got in too deep and spent 25k on a dumb business idea. I will do this right and slow. Thank you
janief8
May 12th, 2018
As a member of CanadaStartups.org I was able to get the help I needed and much more from the great support staff and ethe helpful tools. The business plan review is one of my top resources that I used and believe that I benefited the most from. Thank you
krizzmank
June 25th, 2018
Good for my business. Used it to make my business work with the entire business plan assistance and was able to successfully apply at the bank to get my first startup financing
sonjap9
March 7th, 2018
I contacted CanadaStartups.org to get a better understanding of what's needed to start a business of my own. I had lot of experience in the field I wanted to be in but I was nervous of getting down to actually leaving my job and starting on my own. Spoke to Elizabeth Parker who guided me every step of the way and explained everything in so much details; it's so great to have people like that. Thank you Elizabeth. I will be sure to contact you again to share my success with you as you are now a part of it.
robertp382
April 27th, 2018
Found your site and the platform very helpful. Used it for my business plan and for funding. Your staff was very helpful throughout.
pavelk28
April 11th, 2018
I was starting my business and needed somebody to help me get it all set up, to do a business plan and to get a loan. The bank gave me a run around like no tomorrow and after so much paperwork and so many meetings they just delayed and delayed. I was told to go to CanadaStartups.org to talk to them about government funding and about their service. Best phone call I ever made. All my questions got answered, i got the help i wanted and they guided me through it all. I was also able to find a government program which provided me with funding so we are happy. Thank you
raya371
March 16th, 2018
This experience dealing with CanadaStartups totally put my mind at ease. My account was set up right away and I was able to get all of my questions and concerns about my business out the way right away and they were 100% supportive. They went out of theier way to ensure my comfort and confidence building my business up
samanthah102
February 20th, 2018
your platform was very helpful and easy to follow. I did my business plan and had your guys help me out with editing it and making it better. In terms of value for the money i spent on registering you've by far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for helping me get my business going.
tinaf64
February 19th, 2018
Thank you for all of the support you've given me. Thank you Justin and Katie for helping me get set up. Great people and a great platform for business startups.

Google "Grant's Canada" for many options. A lot of other companies and websites offer loans or grants and help finding these.

By Mircea F.

Not sure what you mean by scam or legit? But I registered, accessed their tools, got help from them and made my business plan with their help. They supported me, guided me and assisted me each step of the way. I suppose that's legit?

By Charlie S.

I used 2 different services before joining Canada Startups. One was from the Funding Portal and the other the Grants Centre. Both had terrible customer support, after I paid I had no luck getting any help or trying to find anyone to show me what to do. After I contacted Canada Startups, they answered, they replied and they had support 24/7 so I chose them because they were there and available.

By Charlie S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CanadaStartups.org staff and other customers.

CanadaStartups.org provides a step by step guide to starting a small business along with a number of small business tools and resources such as the Business Plan Builder Tool, the Funding Database and the Investor PitchDeck.

davidl347
David L.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CanadaStartups.org?

Have a question about CanadaStartups.org?