Campese

Campese has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Campese ranks 610th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Campese?

“I placed an order for sandals and waited a month or...”

Michael V.
9/26/14

I placed an order for sandals and waited a month or more and was told that my order was forgotten; thanks to Visa I got my money back. I do like the picture of the product and was told by the vendor to re-order but I don't want to take the chance and Visa said the sale was not Italian but in some other country.

adrians
July 14th, 2010

THIS IS AN ITALIAN WEB TO SHOP FOR SHOES, BAGS AND BELTS. EVERYTHING LOOKS VERY NICE. SO I BOUGHT SOME SHOES SOME WEEKS AGO. NO CONFIRMATION, NO NEWS. I'M STILL WAITING FOR THEM. IT LOOKS LIKE SCAM.

michaelv31
September 26th, 2014

Read your review... if they are not sending your goods you should call your credit card company and complain and get a refund!

By Todd L.