CampaignSiteBuilder reviews

Buford, GA 30519, US
mmontini@m2mstrategies.com

lisae18
6/24/14

I tried to contact Campaignsitebuilder.com for 3 weeks straight, submitting urgent tickets, sending emails, etc. to resolve a site and billing issue and no one ever contacted me. I wanted to publish my site I built on the 1 month trial and never could after all the time I spent creating pages, etc.
I do not recommend campaignsitebuilder. They are unresponsive and have a very poor customer service system.

unhappyu
3/3/10

I would like to basically echo the other 1 star comments. Mark Montini is unreachable. The 110% money back guarantee means nothing when no one can be reached. Google Search Results have tagged CampaignSiteBuilder and CampaignSecrets as malware. Phone number is always busy (no exaggeration honestly). Avoid signing up with this website at all costs. This in an ongoing issue with them. Save your money, time and sanity and find another alternative.

torreyj
3/2/10

Customer service is non-existent, and the web site is sporadically down for lengthy periods of time VERY frequently - which means you can't update it, and potential voters can't access it. They have a "money-back guarantee" but good luck reaching someone to try and exercise it. You can't reach them by phone (busy signal) and they don't respond to emails. Do NOT sabotage your campaign by using this service!

mikes9
3/1/10

This site allows contributors to contribute online. A supporter contributed $1,000; his credit card company indicated that his card has been charged, and it's now been almost a week and still no indication that I'm receiving the money or that they even know about it! And there is absolutely no way to reach anyone by phone. Emails are going unanswered. I am very unhappy.

beckyh
1/28/10

I am very unhappy. I created a site on this site a week ago and it still has not been published. My credit card has been charged and I have left numerous voice mails and emails.

Questions? Get answers from the CampaignSiteBuilder staff and other customers.

CampaignSiteBuilder?