Camera Power Pro reviews

11,849 reviews with 5 stars

randyd96
Randy D.
3/12/19

Will provide a follow-up comment upon expedited shipping, receipt and quality of product. Anxious to receive it by this Thursday.

pamelaw224
Pamela W.
3/11/19

I was excited that you carried the battery for my camera I was looking for. now I just wait for it to arrive to see if it truly is the right one!

stephaniea172
Stephanie A.
3/7/19

You had exactly what I needed. It was easy to find the items on your site. Checkout was quick and easy.

mauricee9
Maurice E.
3/3/19

Didn't know about you guys until now! Can't wait to get my purchase. will follow up afterwards. Thanks!

anonymousj338
anonymous J.
2/27/19

It is exceedingly difficult to have batteries shipped to where I am deployed, thank you so much for providing this service

brianl520
Brian L.
2/26/19

This is for an older camera. None of the local stores have this. Once I found this site the ordering process was so easy even I had no difficulty. Very quick location of my object, and the check-out was a breeze.

richardo84
Richard O.
2/25/19

Have been looking for batteries and charger for my Olympus E-620. Site was easy to use and the prices affordable.

stevenm463
Steven M.
2/24/19

Thank you for an easy ordering and checkout experience. I’m optimistic delivery and working order of my items will be excellent as well!

garyk122
Gary K.
2/12/19

Unable to originally complete the order yesterday. Liked the fact that you sent me an e-mail to remind and allow me to compete the order today

darleneb55
Darlene B.
2/11/19

I’m hoping the battery and charger work for my camera. Finding the exact battery and it being new not used was very important to me. Thank you.

frankf125
Frank F.
2/9/19

Hope this battery works with my Canon GL 2. My battery is a BP 915. 7.2 volt. 1500 mAh. Please send me the right battery Thank You.!

stever405
Steve R.
1/29/19

Everything went smooth I would like a reply on my email even though it's standard information I like to know your real

joannea63
Joanne A.
1/22/19

I did have a little trouble when ordering a battery charger BC-TRX and then wanted to click on the discounted battery on the same page. After I chose Continue Shopping, I was redirected to your home page, not the one with the secondary battery offer.

janiceh91
Janice H.
1/21/19

Just placed my order, so if it is shipped in timely manner and arrives in good working order, then I will be very pleased.

shepherdr
Shepherd R.
1/17/19

Very impressed with the selection and the prices . I really didn’t think I would ever find those batteries again thank you

paulm1070
Paul M.
1/16/19

Very easy to checkout! If I get order in a timely manner and in good shape it will have been a good experience!

darrellc56
darrell c.
1/12/19

ordering was quick. price was very reasonable. as long as they work as said it would on our camera..we will be pleased. :)

bobbiem43
Bobbie M.
1/7/19

everything was easy to find with clear and understandable product description. I was on the internet searching various sites for a battery & charger for this old camera and your site was the only one that was clear.

taviaf
Tavia F.
1/2/19

I wasn't able to find the name of the battery manufacturer, but hoping this battery is great quality that will work with my laptop.

davidd856
David D.
12/29/18

Of course all ratings are dependent on the quality of the product as delivered. I found the ordering process very simple.

marks827
Mark S.
12/27/18

Was very easy to make the purchase, product was described very well to help me determine if it was the correct one or not.

anonymousn247
anonymous N.
12/27/18

I was extremely pleased to locate your store to acquire my battery and charger. Thanks for your lovely deal

larryt83
Larry T.
12/27/18

Extremely customer oriented, no problems filling out the requested information. Easy to identify the battery and am anxiously awaiting so that I may continue my hobby.

lauraw192
Laura W.
12/24/18

Camera Power Pro has an awsome web set-up. It was quick and easy to find what I have been searching for.

samb339
Sam B.
12/21/18

As a first time buyer, provided the item is as described and delivered in a timely manner, I would use again

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?