Camera Power Pro reviews

12,324 reviews with 4 stars

maryw651
Mary W.
6/21/19

This is my first time using this site and it's too early to rate it realistically. Need to receive product and use before evaluating.

lynnc123
Lynn C.
5/28/19

So far, so good. Proof is in the pudding though. I would have rather rated you AFTER I had received the products and used them for awhile.

cindyt73
Cindy T.
5/24/19

fast and easy - just typed in "Sony Camera" and found the batteries and charger I needed right away. Thank you

shirleyp113
Shirley P.
5/19/19

After a lot of searching for this hard to find battery I decided to try Sam Sung. Hopefully I have chosen the correct battery. In looking for the battery I found some stores are charge very high prices. I was glad to fine a place that I could afford.

tsvetanay
Tsvetana Y.
5/8/19

I like the selection of items that are not available on any other place. However the purchasing app does not give you the option of going back and changing the number of items you have selected. That is a flaw I would correct. You have to have a button that would allow you to change the number of items before you check out. You don’t have that or maybe I didn’t I like the selection of items that are not available on any other place. However the purchasing app does not give you the option of going back and changing the number of items you have selected. That is a flaw I would correct. You have to have a button that would allow you to change the number of items before you check out. I had to log out in order to be able to order different items. Overall great selection. Thank you !

maryk645
Mary K.
5/7/19

It would have been nice to be able to search the chargers for the battery, rather than scrolling thru them all.

laneb15
Lane B.
4/19/19

Thank You for have a great site that is easy to navigate and place an order with. Our company appreciates the assistance. Continued success.

anonymousm434
anonymous M.
4/18/19

So far, so good. Proof is in timely delivery of promised item and how well it performs, ie taking/holding charge, etc.

rajibk
Rajib K.
3/29/19

I wanted to add another item to the cart, AFTER I had provided the shipping information.
I found it difficult to go back to "continue shopping", AND to add another item to the cart.
Otherwise, it was a good experience.

davidh1015
David H.
3/19/19

I'm vexed by shipping charges (not just from you). This is a very small item that will cost less than the $3.99 charge. Other than that, it was easy to find and purchase what I was looking for.

sharonr141
Sharon R.
3/18/19

Good looking product for a great price. Only thing I didn't like was being pushed to use Pay Pal and having to re-input my financial info.

georgew276
George W.
2/26/19

Order process was easy. However, I would like to see shipping charges before entering financial information like most other sites do. Thank you!

keithn61
keith N.
1/28/19

Found what I wanted quickly, it was clear from the description that it would work for my application. If all goes well with delivery and installation the 4 stars would be 5. So far so good.

jennifero72
jennifer o.
1/4/19

very affordable! first time i have ordered from this sight. had exactly what i needed cheaper than amazon prime! whoa!

jacquelinej31
Jacqueline J.
12/5/18

It was very easy to find what I was looking for. And suggesting the complimentary product was excellent. It will save me time because I did not know which of the two was bad

anitam85
Anita M.
12/3/18

Fast and easy, not accepting the credit card the first time, figured out my name has a middle intial and then it went straight thru.

lornek2
Lorne K.
10/27/18

Seems like a good service - online store. Only the first item ordered. Hopefully they continue to meet expectations

keiths229
Keith S.
9/20/18

Ordering process was easy and secure, I'll reserve total judgment until my order arrives and it works as described.

larrym182
Larry M.
9/20/18

I like it, thus far, will continue to like it if the shipping is fast and accurate. And if the product works well.

davidd449
David D.
9/13/18

I ordered the wrong combo last time and want to return it. Please let me know what is needed to do that. Order # CP-36299RQ

frankf174
Frank F.
9/10/18

I had a little difficulty trying to apply the return discount code (BACK20). I had to return to shopping twice before I could apply it.

henryb131
Henry B.
9/3/18

There are so many on-line stores, it's hard to keep them straight. Search for a good deal, consider shipping, and if it all works, then great! Will I remember where I got these batteries? Probably not for long. And who would I tell?

gordonf29
Gordon F.
9/1/18

So far everything looks good, price, shipping, product. If it stays that way, will be a five star transaction.

richards872
Richard S.
8/27/18

Everything seems good so far but I do need this battery by the end of the week as I am leaving for Italy over the weekend

timothye12
Timothy E.
8/21/18

OK, so far so good looking to get goods ASAP I need that camera it takes better shots than my I Phone 6.! Thanks, TEM

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Camera Power Pro