Camera Power Pro reviews

11,723 reviews with 4 stars

davidh1015
David H.
3/19/19

I'm vexed by shipping charges (not just from you). This is a very small item that will cost less than the $3.99 charge. Other than that, it was easy to find and purchase what I was looking for.

sharonr141
Sharon R.
3/18/19

Good looking product for a great price. Only thing I didn't like was being pushed to use Pay Pal and having to re-input my financial info.

georgew276
George W.
2/26/19

Order process was easy. However, I would like to see shipping charges before entering financial information like most other sites do. Thank you!

keithn61
keith N.
1/28/19

Found what I wanted quickly, it was clear from the description that it would work for my application. If all goes well with delivery and installation the 4 stars would be 5. So far so good.

jennifero72
jennifer o.
1/4/19

very affordable! first time i have ordered from this sight. had exactly what i needed cheaper than amazon prime! whoa!

jacquelinej31
Jacqueline J.
12/5/18

It was very easy to find what I was looking for. And suggesting the complimentary product was excellent. It will save me time because I did not know which of the two was bad

anitam85
Anita M.
12/3/18

Fast and easy, not accepting the credit card the first time, figured out my name has a middle intial and then it went straight thru.

lornek2
Lorne K.
10/27/18

Seems like a good service - online store. Only the first item ordered. Hopefully they continue to meet expectations

keiths229
Keith S.
9/20/18

Ordering process was easy and secure, I'll reserve total judgment until my order arrives and it works as described.

larrym182
Larry M.
9/20/18

I like it, thus far, will continue to like it if the shipping is fast and accurate. And if the product works well.

davidd449
David D.
9/13/18

I ordered the wrong combo last time and want to return it. Please let me know what is needed to do that. Order # CP-36299RQ

frankf174
Frank F.
9/10/18

I had a little difficulty trying to apply the return discount code (BACK20). I had to return to shopping twice before I could apply it.

henryb131
Henry B.
9/3/18

There are so many on-line stores, it's hard to keep them straight. Search for a good deal, consider shipping, and if it all works, then great! Will I remember where I got these batteries? Probably not for long. And who would I tell?

gordonf29
Gordon F.
9/1/18

So far everything looks good, price, shipping, product. If it stays that way, will be a five star transaction.

richards872
Richard S.
8/27/18

Everything seems good so far but I do need this battery by the end of the week as I am leaving for Italy over the weekend

timothye12
Timothy E.
8/21/18

OK, so far so good looking to get goods ASAP I need that camera it takes better shots than my I Phone 6.! Thanks, TEM

jenniferm499
Jennifer M.
7/17/18

the battery I ordered last week would not charge in my charger so I hope this new charger works. If I'd known about the COMBO offer I would have done it all at once!

donaldh180
Donald H.
5/23/18

The chat page was somewhat difficult there was no one there but there were alternatives that worked well. Great customer service!

dorothym94
Dorothy M.
5/14/18

I assumed the shipping was free as was shown in the first page with the total price. That changed to nearly $4 when I was on the payment page. I found that deceptive.

scottu10
Scott U.
3/27/18

Battery for older camcorder. Easily found here, not so easy on the web. Easy checkout w/PayPal. Fair pricing, cheaper than others.

tomasc58
Tomas C.
3/26/18

Just ordered this and don't know how good the product is. If they don't hold charge as they should I will update my review on canon 208

michaelt460
Michael T.
3/26/18

took me awhile to figure out how to make the order start. I was looking for words, but I had to guess the icon.

tommyj28
Tommy J.
3/14/18

I did not expect to find the camera battery I was looking AND the charger for it. Also, the price was reasonable.

juliang51
JULIAN G.
3/13/18

Gave rating, but only just made purchase so reserve right to change if anything goes wrong with the order.

miked354
Mike D.
3/12/18

Good shopping experience on line. See if it get's delivered in two or three days as purchased. Get back with you on that one.

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?