Camera Power Pro reviews

11,614 reviews with 1 star

tomb615
3/13/19

Ordered 1 battery on March 1 and received email stating they would notify me when shipped. Almost 2 weeks later and no notification. I could have walked to California from Indiana and filled order myself by now. They don't respond to emails and there's no way to contact by phone. You can only leave a message and the mailbox is full. This is a scam or the worst run business I've run across in years.
Order #CP-40589RQ

randyd92
1/19/19

I ordered from Camera Power Pro 6 days ago, with expedited 2-3 day shipping that I paid extra for. I have reached out to them in every way they allow, email and by phone, regarding the status of my order. The person on the phone is sales, this is the only working option to select when you call, is completely useless. He claims that he is the absolute only person there and can not access my order, cancel it or refund my expedited shipping fee. He also cannot transfer you to anyone else because again he claims he is the only person there. I have also tried emailing the appropriate email for help and have yet to hear back, keep in mind that when you email them they state that it could take up to two days to get a response...well, it is 5 days since my first email and I have no response, tracking number or the product I ordered. Avoid this business at all cost!

dennisk65
11/7/18

I have written to this firm 35+ times without a response. I submitted a complaint with Paypal. They keep referring me to their new delivery tracking system which does not work. They never answer phone calls and their on line point of contact(chat) is never there. By all means find another source. Major USAF.

altheah4
Althea H.
4/10/18

This site has not allowed me to enter payment info since yesterday and I want to make sure the battery is new NOT RECYCLED. PLEASE READ EMAILS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY SENT
ALTHEA MULLIN

P. S I have tried to telephone the number on your website and get a recording informing me that support is not available.

patriciam350
Patricia M.
7/23/17

I ordered this battery believing from your website description that it was a genuine nikon en el15 battery. Also was told it would be delivered in 3-5 business days. Well what I received was a Third Party Kastar battery and it arrived on day 10. I actually needed it three days earlier than received. I am requesting a return authorization as I am not interested in putting a third party battery into my $1200 Nikon camera. I read many reviews about third party battery malfunctions. Please process a return authorization. Thank you

richardb557
Richard B.
7/23/17

I placed an order for a Nikon battery May 22nd and there's no recod of it on your site. I still need one though.

bobh249
Bob H.
7/11/17

I had to print out 3 separate pages to get the order number, order confirmation, item description, and price. I never did get the shipping method or estimated delivery time.

jerryk76
Jerry K.
7/7/17

You are guilty of false advertising. I bought a "Canon" battery and that is not what I received. Also, I ordered a charger and that was not in the package or any note of a back order. You charged me for it.

carlm111
Carl M.
6/29/17

Unbelievably unprofessional and hostile service. Try cancelling an order with the, good luck! Rude, condescending, and most importantly, no resolution to my order problem. Good luck! Oh, and be forewarned that your order confirmation email will say that their tracking system is under maintenance. Then try to cancel once you realize that you've been scammed. Cheers.

mikez55
Mike Z.
6/29/17

I ordered a camera battery from you early in Feb. It was billed to my credit card on 2/7/17. I still haven't received the battery!

donh138
Don H.
6/29/17

I ordered two batteries from you 10 days ago and was told I would receive them in 3 to 5 days, still have not received them or any information

brantleym
6/29/17

it still says We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your order status. the status has not changed rom that since 4/13/2017. I would like my item ASAP. I try calling you and emailing you several time and never got a response back from you. RESPOND ASAP.

brantleym1
6/29/17

I was not able to contact you and I will order this product from another place like amazon.com next time and not order form you anymore.

brantleym2
6/29/17

I contacted you several times about my order and had no luck getting the current status, when it was going to ship, no tracking number, no information when i would receive this package.

brette12
Brett E.

Re: Order #CP-17995RQ confirmed

Only received 1 charger when I ordered two. No direct way to contact customer service and chat is not being answered or responded to and email also not being responded to. Also, the fact you have a Yes or No followup request is indicative of your lack of customer service. One would expect a followup regardless.

erwinn3
Erwin N.
6/29/17

I placed a order with this company and thought it was a great deal, also gave a 5 star rating. Received a fraud alert in the confirmation e-mail receipt. I e-mailed the company at help@camerapowerpro.com and they said they received the order. I e-mailed back to see when the order would go out and no response back! I think this is a fraudulent site and will have to report it to my bank and report the website.Still waiting to hear back! Money out of my account.

jaimec48
jaime c.
6/29/17

I ordered the Canon BP 809 battery pack but you shipped the BP 808 battery pack which is smaller than the one in my camera. My receipt states I ordered the BP 809.

11.6K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?