Review of CalorieCount

team@caloriecount.com
2017 Customer choice award

leslied35
11/25/16

Sounds like a miracle but reduce 5 kgs in a week with help of CalorieCount. Thanks a lot!

ramniw
9/27/16

I was over weighted and doc told me that i have been obsessed. This site has helped me a lot when a was facing a lot problem with my weight. its a good site for reducing weight.

jacquelinef7
9/24/15

Helped me a lot when i was having trouble with weight

tomg71
7/14/15

Nice site, but the support could be much better
Good quality

wandaw6
10/23/14

Really the website CalorieCount gave me wonderful information regarding the Calorie Count, and it generally provides all types of simple tips regarding the diet process, and many of my friends are also using this website to know about the details. And Im really thankful to this website which gives general information in a clear manner.

kristalo
9/15/14

It is a good site for reducing weight. I searched my sites for weight loss because I was in excessive weight. That time I am very sad and gloomy and I am not going any place, any functions and also not including any activities because of the shy. After I got the caloriecount.com guidelines reduced my weight and now fixed my marriage.

jacqueliner6
11/29/13

If your a health concious and you don't know how much cal you are taking daily, you've got to check this website.

christinam16
10/28/13

My mom and pop have Diabetes and this website is helping them watch the calorie count of their food they eat.

zoes1
1/15/11

I love this site. You create a free profile. They tell you how many calories you should eat per day to reach your target weight. You can search the foods you eat on the site, to find out how many calories you are eating. You can also search exercise activities, so you know how many calories you are burning. You also enter your weight each day. The website graphs the amount of calories you are burning, and your weight. It is so wonderful for weight loss.

9 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the CalorieCount staff and other customers.

CalorieCount?