Review of Calligaris

Tel: 05617370969

1 Review From Our Community

jinaw
11/5/12

I recently purchased a dinning set and some accessories by Calligaris. My general impression is positive. I'm addicted to interior design and I enjoy that they have lots of original accessories for home, vases, rugs and other design objects. There is a good selection of materials and fabrics. The quality is adequate to the price. The table which I bought can easily extend from 4 to 10 seats which is very handy when guests arrive. However, I was disappointed by the fact that only standard combinations of finishing materials are available and any deviations are not possible. For example, the fabric which I liked most of all was available for chairs but was not available for sofas. One more problem is that the company is based in Italy and when I occasionally damaged one chair and needed some spare parts to repair it I had to wait for several month for the replacements.

Questions? Get answers from the Calligaris staff and other customers.

Calligaris?