Calhotels.us

Calhotels.us has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Calhotels.us?

“Booked a vacation to Scottsdale through calhotels.us”

Phillip B.
1/23/13

Booked a vacation to Scottsdale through calhotels.us. I went to check with the hotel about my reservation. When I spoke with hotel, they said they had no record of my reservation there. I called calhotels and explained to them what I was told. They gave me some story about my credit card potentially having problems and the hotel was waiting for things to get cleared up. That was absolutely malarkey. I take pride in the fact that we never have had ANY issues with our credit cards, and take all precautions to make sure that I never will. On top of that, the second cathotels rep with whom I spoke, was somewhat rude, saying at one point "are you going to listen to what I'm going to tell you." After going back and forth, I was told that I would get a total refund of my trip. It should show up on my credit card account in 3-7 business days. Hopefully, it will. I DO NOT recommend this website. Stick with the reputable ones, such as, hotels.com, Travelocity.com, Expedia.com, etc.

phillipb17
January 23rd, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Calhotels.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Calhotels.us?

Have a question about Calhotels.us?