CaledonianCalifornia reviews

caledonian@calecomp.com

1 Review From Our Community

robc57
12/25/15

I signed up under a VA program for an MCSE upgrade. I was assured the course would be starting 'in a couple of weeks' , but in order to get the benefit I had to start an 'Office' course. (They call themselves 'Caledonian' , there classroom is in a Goodwill, wow....)
The course consisted of a half hour to an hour of a typing tutor that is freely available on the internet (Now I"m paying 125 buck a week for this??) while an incredibly ignorant uneducated 'instructor' prepared her 'lesson plan'. Which was an absolute joke, this girl tried to explain the simplest arithmetic and still couldn't get it right. They never started the MCSE coursework, lied and constantly tried to invoice for more than I owed. I was finally kicked out of class for correcting her foul mouth and mistakes one too many times. This school is a SHAM and a FRAUD!! BTW, I went on to attend SMC as a CS Major and am currently on the Deans List.

Questions? Get answers from the CaledonianCalifornia staff and other customers.

CaledonianCalifornia?