CablesUK

CablesUK has a consumer rating of 4.79 stars from 394 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with CablesUK most frequently mention fast delivery, next day and good quality. CablesUK ranks 2nd among Cables sites.

• Excellent service with my order being processed on the same day I ordered and received two days later.
  • First class cables and fast delivery will use again

• CablesUK sent me the wrong HDMI cables instead of what I paid for.
  • Can't believe how bad this company is and good customer service is alien to them.
How would you rate CablesUK?

“Great value for money and extremely fast delivery,”

John H.
4/29/20

In spite of the current situation with Covid 19 my order was dispatched on the same day and received with 24 hours. Great value product which was simple to install and worked perfectly. HDMI cables also very good value for money.

“AVOID CablesUK”

Mike M.
4/19/18

This company thinks it's OK to advertise items online that are not in stock, take your money then post customer a different, unsuitable cable without checking first. Women in office was rude and unsympathetic to my complaint. Expected me to pay for return, something I didn't order, plus no guarantee of refund. From Cables UK website:... 30 day "NO QUESTIONS ASKED" money back guarantee. My experience was just the opposite - AVOID CablesUK.

hdmi cables (45) excellent service (22) fast delivery (50) great service (23) day delivery (13) quality cables (15) quality products (11) customer service (16) great value (10) great product (19) quick delivery (20) use website (5)
johnh3535
April 29th, 2020
mikeh410
April 27th, 2018
A good company to deal with. Order was dispached promptly and the cable was of excellent quality. Thank you.
mikem866
petew34
July 22nd, 2017
They worked ok and they look like black cables and they are black cables I connected my sky box to tv
michaels1243
April 26th, 2018
Ordered a 5m HDMI cable... started well enough but it is very fragile. The slightest touch or movement makes the picture flicker. Hard to use with reliability or without frustration. I've stopped using it and wouldn't buy again.
robina105
January 28th, 2019
Great site for cables and reasonable price you should totally buy a HMDI cable. They fit well, work well and gets the job done.
aftaba8
May 2nd, 2018
Cables ordered stopped working after a few days. Contacted seller but gave up after answering a barrage of questions one at a time rather than dealing with my issue. I suggest people look for anyone but CablesUk for their needs.
andrewc403
October 11th, 2018
Their Customer Service -

As there was an problem with an £8 cable, when I first contacted them I expected a replacement cable to be sent out ASAP along with a pre-paid envelope for the cable to be returned. Instead I got a 14 email exchange were the blamed the age of my equipment and the settings.

They obviously didn't even bother to read my replies. I wrote "I replaced the new cable with the one from the back of the DVD, and it works fine". And they replied "We understand the cable does not work with your HP laptop but, as I understand it does work with your DVD player"

So I went to Curry and brought the cheapest and everything is fine now regardless of the settings or age of the equipment
stevea228
May 4th, 2018
Fast service easy to navigate website but sadly the cables i purchased were of poor quality and ceased working within days.
chrisw551
October 12th, 2018
I found their website clear, easy to use and provided helpful details of availability and utilisation. The products were excellent, fit for purpose, delivered on time and packaged securely. No Issues.
sb46
August 12th, 2013
Ordered the £3.99 HDMI cable. It's only 50cms long but that's all I needed and it works so job done. I think I'll be getting another one free for writing this review too!
tomh285
March 6th, 2018
I seldom write reviews but sometimes the terrible service provided by a company compels a warning to others. They sell cables very inexpensively and advertise that they support all the things a better quality cable would support. As such I bought the most expensive cable they sell and low and behold the promised HDR and deep colour support it states on the website doesnt work. No problem I think, Ill contact them and get them to collect it and have my refund. I then send roughly 5 emails back and forth being polite as I can and humouring the plethora of questions about why the cable doesnt work. At the end I get an unrelated response to my original question so I put the request bluntly. Please refund and send me postage and packing labels (or similar). This company is happy to return goods but the offer is useless as they want tracking info to send which will cost almost as much as the cable (so they prey on there customer because we cannot ever get all our money back). Please avoid this company. Use anyone else because this has to be the worst online company Ive ever had the misfortune to use.
kianl5
April 19th, 2018
Cheapest, fastest and best site to buy electronic cables from! Came within 2 days the cheapest price I could find anywhere by a mile.
samuelo12
January 4th, 2016
Please kindly ignore all these reviews & FIVE STAR rating people are post here, they are shill comments. Don't be deceived.
CablesUK sent me the wrong HDMI cables instead of what I paid for. I have been trying to reach this company via email and phone, all to no avail. They don't respond to email nor pick up their customer service line. I think I have been defrauded.
richardh316
April 17th, 2018
Easy to use website and simple order process. Fast delivery of selected products at a fraction of high street store prices!
kevinb66
August 21st, 2013
Bought an HDMI cable in white to match the IPAD. Arrived next day and works fine.
terences15
April 19th, 2018
Excellent Hi-FI cable and very good value for the money paid, would use this company again. Delivery was very prompt.
peterc219
April 19th, 2018
A very good product at a great price, promptly delivered. These guys seem to know what they are about. Thanks. I'll be back!
lucindat3
April 27th, 2018
Great product and really quick delivery - highly recommended - will definitely use again. Product is good quality and Ive got a happy son now!
simonh100
February 23rd, 2018
Great prices every day, bulk order discounts FREE delivery on orders.
Technical specs on the site for all cables.
Quick delivery.
Colored heads available to make identification easier.
gr7257
November 12th, 2017
Bought a cable for an ipad and it will not chat from the outset. Don't touch these with a barge pole
aamirm3
January 23rd, 2017
I bought iPhone 5 charging cable but its totally rip off as cable is very poor quality which is not working from very first day and very poor customer service
williams689
April 17th, 2018
I recently wanted to save space behind tv, audio, satbox setup and wanted shorter hdmi cables. After checking online found CablesUK best price for what i wanted. Ordered, delivered ontime as expected, ideal, will definitley use again.
martins85
August 24th, 2015
My experience The order never arrived and this lot pick and choose which emails they answer even if you do get an acknowledgement from their automated email answering system.

Called them to listen to someone tell me he has no access to their own records - unbelievable!

Have asked and and asked for a refund all to no avail so now forced to get the Crefdit Card company involved for a refund.

What a terrible lot to buy from and if you are thinking of so doing my advice is to first lie down until you feel better
dereks29
January 26th, 2015
Asked them if they had a cable for my Samsung Galaxy S. They sent me a link saying "just choose your length and colour". They sent me the wrong one. They then did not respond to my request for help in identifying the right one despite the pictures I sent. They would not talk to me on the phone and I felt that they were trying to delay me so that the 30 day refund period expired. Lucky I was proactive and eventually got my money back. My feelings are I would never do business with this company again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them, go somewhere else.

Questions? Get answers from the CablesUK staff and other customers.

Why pay more than you need to? Purchase HDMI Cables and HDMI Leads at discounted prices of up to 70% alongside FREE delivery on all orders from Cables UK.

sarahp48
sarah p.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CablesUK?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about CablesUK?