Review of CablesUK

London, London NW54DY
Tel: +44 0845 676 9255

robina105
1/28/19
Great site for cables and reasonable price you should totally buy a HMDI cable. They fit well,work well and gets the job done.
chrisw551
10/12/18
I found their website clear, easy to use and provided helpful details of availability and utilisation. The products were excellent, fit for purpose, delivered on time and packaged securely. No Issues.
johng1192
10/11/18
Ordered yesterday and received today, no fuss just first class products and service.
HDMI 10m works purfectly good product.
andrewc403
10/11/18
Their Customer Service -

As there was an problem with an £8 cable, when I first contacted them I expected a replacement cable to be sent out ASAP along with a pre-paid envelope for the cable to be returned. Instead I got a 14 email exchange were the blamed the age of my equipment and the settings.

They obviously didn't even bother to read my replies. I wrote "I replaced the new cable with the one from the back of the DVD, and it works fine". and they replied "We understand the cable does not work with your HP laptop but, as I understand it does work with your DVD player"

So I went to Curry and brought the cheapest and everything is fine now regardless of the settings or age of the equipment
bipink2
6/19/18
Its definitely a value for money deal. Ordered a 10m HDMI cable and it works very well and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a long HDMI cable.
kingsleyo6
6/1/18
I have purchased a 3 mm audio jack cable from Cables UK and was happy with the prompt delivery and communication. The quality of the cable was great and price was competitive
jasonp249
5/26/18
I only ordered my cable 15:15 yesterday and here it 18 hours later plugged in and quickly onto my next project without delay.

I know it's only a cable,but it's reassuring to know I can rely on people who can give me this level of service.
macm64
5/6/18
Great service and product was very competitive prices with the major supplier s Great service and product was very competitive prices with the major supplier
chrisw429
Good value for money
Quality product and company easy to deal with, quick deleivery will definitely use again.
keny18
5/6/18
These cables really look the part and work perfectly. I would definitely buy from this company against the product that I bought from them was first class.
michaelw573
5/6/18
good quality,great service fast delivery will use again.would recommend to friends and family.great picture were other cables wouldent work.
jubedm
5/4/18
Excellent customer service. Fast delivery. Great product selection. Competitive prices. Highly recommended
davidw676
5/4/18
Great price & great HMDI cable works well on my 4K TV linked to my home cinema set up CableUK website easy to use delivery is good
krisn18
5/4/18
Just what you want when you make an order. We needed cables quick as we were refurbishing and needed to plaster over them.

Ordered them day one, got them day two. No hassle, no fuss, exactly what we needed. And quick. Great products too!
johnl617
5/4/18
Really good service. Ordered wrong cable Contacted cablesuk, they told me which one I needed, I returned the first one & they sent the correct cable for my job, It worked first time. Would use them again.
henryd61
5/4/18
I was extremely happy with the service I received, The order process was easy they delivered exactly when they said they would and I was very happy with the product and price.
Totally Satisfied
gordonm59
5/4/18
Super fast delivery of yet another quality hdmi cable. Used to connect up my LG 4K TV to my surround sound system. I have never been let down
normb12
5/4/18
Very helpful at answering any questions, polite and prompt. They managed to help me make a decision on the best cable that I needed
stevea228
5/4/18
Fast service easy to navigate website but sadly the cables i purchased were of poor quality and ceased working within days.
georgeg204
5/4/18
Great price for an HDMI cable. Great product and delivered in no time at all. Would definitely recommend and will use again.
suer124
5/4/18
A good quality product. Shame I ordered such a short length. Very good value though and smart looking. I can still use it even though I underestimated the length!
richardk269
5/4/18
The ordered 4k HDMI cable (easy to navigate and order from their website) came within the advised timescale and has proven to be a very good product. Very happy client.
johng878
5/4/18
Looking for a small head HDMI cable, arrived and it was very small indeed, fitted nice and easy. Quick and simple to order, fast delivery, great price.
bethanyw14
5/4/18
Great, my order came in good time and in a really good quality. I am very Pleased with my purchase. I have used my cables a lot
aftaba8
5/2/18
Cables ordered stopped working after a few days. Contacted seller but gave up after answering a barrage of questions one at a time rather than dealing with my issue. I suggest people look for anyone but CablesUk for their needs.

Questions? Get answers from the CablesUK staff and other customers.

CablesUK?