Review of Cable Diirect

geoffx
Geoff X.
3/13/19

Team,

First time buyer from you.
Good selection of technically good products. Great delivery timeline.
Only comment, your search engine on your site could do with a tweak, to make it easier to return to previously searched items {history} before building a shopping cart.

anonymoush273
anonymous H.
1/12/19

Good stuff at good prices delivered promptly. Only issue is that they don't routinely send out the track for the parcels.

kevinl135
Kevin L.
11/8/18

Cables Direct now always my go-to for cables. Have tried the cheaper alternatives but they never measure up. Quality superb and delivery cheap & superb. Highly recommended.

stun2
Stu N.
6/19/18

You guys are very good at what you do. I can't think of another web vendor that is as quick and organized. Can't remember if there is things I'd tweak in the web gui if I could - probably not having to go to the cart and then back to select the next item, but that is all.

thanks heaps for great service

rosst27
Ross T.
3/9/18

First time buying from cablesdirect.co.nz and was not dissapointed at all. I ordered yesterday afternoon, and received it this morning. The price was amazing and everything arrived well packaged - I simply can't get over the speed of delivery though. Great service, will definitely shop again!

kenj46
Ken J.
1/7/18

No. 1 supplier in NZ. Great service, helpfully staff and excellent delivery times. Usually next day delivery.

11 out of 10 in all.

Ken

rosemarieh8
Rosemarie H.
10/17/17

I have always been pleased and satisfied with the service level of Cables Direct, particularly with speed of dispatch and delivery.

rebeccaj97
Rebecca J.
10/4/17

Al good - items were received before I even received the email confirming shipment and the tracking number.

jeffm224
Jeff M.
8/24/17

CablesDirect have the best range, pricing and service I have ever come across
Their service is incredibly quick and it is great to be able to purchase equipment at damn near wholesale prices without having to buy in bulk or apply for a trade account.

derekc54
Derek C.
8/22/17

Sir, My parcel arrived approx *.**am this morning , Great service , these cables like the ones I purchased earlier this year are perfect,. These cables from Dynamix are just great perfectly finished and a pleasure to use, together with the great service I get from you, I will always get my cables from you.

louisee19
Louise E.
8/21/17

Fantastic
Just brilliant service. Website is well designed and simple to use, and an order placed on Sunday was delivered on the very same Monday. Unbelievable.

vlastimila
Vlastimil A.
6/29/17

Order placed with Cables Direct one day and I received it (in the North Island) the following
day, courier cost just $4. Excellent service.

scottm383
Scott M.
6/29/17

Fantastic service - cannot rate them highly enough
They always deliver the next day and are very competitive in their pricing. Highly recommended.

lindat270
linda T.
6/29/17

Great service, prices are very competitive (in terms of cables - I wouldn't get them anywhere
else)
Ordered at night, delivery next day!
Cheers!

ratepointr6
RatePoint R.
6/29/17

Very pleasantly surprised by both the service and the price
I had tried other sources for the cable I needed and they were either out of stock or were very expensive. This may have been because of quality or it may have been their source costs.

rm133
R M.
6/29/17

Super quick delivery and great prices
Will definitely recommend cablesdirect.co.nz to anyone I know looking for audio/visual cables.

sidneyh36
Sidney H.
6/29/17

I am always stunned at cables directs speed in which their orders arrive, generally around 24-36
hours, not allowing for weekends. I have no need to look elsewhere. Great customer service keeps me coming back again and again.

pradeepl
Pradeep L.
6/29/17

The goods were delivered next day
Goods are of good quality and as expected. Trade was plain, simple and trouble free. Well done Cable Direct. Would buy again and will recommend to others. Thank You

rodneys72
Rodney S.
6/29/17

i can honestly say this has been the easiest purchase online i have done
from the google search to the value for money product, delivered the next morning, and user friendlty e-ordering system. thankyou cable direct

waynel63
Wayne L.
6/29/17

Website easy to navigate and the speed at which the items were delivered considering it is
christmas astounds me. Fantastic - thanks!

ronj58
Ron J.
6/29/17

Cables Direct were brilliant in handling my order
Great prices, good communication, delivery first class (next Day), product superb, Couldn't ask for anything better. Well done and thank you for your excellent service

johns1897
John S.

Excellent service all round
The delivery timing was as prompt as promised. Customer service was also excellent when I thought I had a faulty cable - emails were responded to within a day and a solution acted upon with a replacement cable sent immediately.
Note - the cable turned out not to be faulty it was my equipment that was the problem.

bigi
Big I.

Brilliant as always
Cables Direct always have what I'm looking for, and at a cheaper price than the big chain stores - even with postage. Every time I've bought from them, the product arrives the next working day. Other businesses, both online and with stores in town, could learn a thing or two about customer service from these guys.

glennr47
Glenn R.

The Magic Ingredient!
Cables Direct have got it! "Service",a thing too often lacking in many companies,the website is great the prices are very competitive and to receive my order at 7:15am next day (Whangarei) just fantastic! This was my first order but I will be back! Great work People!

grahama20
Graham A.
6/29/17

ordered on line just a few days before Christmas and everything was delivered within 24 hours,
excellent service

Questions? Get answers from the Cable Diirect staff and other customers.

Cable Diirect?