Review of Cable Diirect

235 reviews with 4 stars

denisew124
Denise W.
3/28/18

Hi. I would like to see a reduction in the number of plastic bags used. Each patch cable came in it's own Dynamix plastic bag. No necessary I think. Just let the customer choose bag option. Thanks!

davidw400
David W.

Speed
Fatest turn around I have received from an internet based provider. I live in Central Otago and most orders take upwards of 3 days to receive goods. Small order for cables received the next day. All goods recieved as requested. Well done.

murrayd23
Murray D.

Fast delivery!
Although courier didnt leave package because I wasnt there to sign for it - so delivered the next day. Could they not have just left it?

marcyp12
Marcy P.
6/29/17

Excellent and easy delivery time/orderingAlthough connectors on cable wern't installed correctly
Excellent and easy delivery time/ordering
Although connectors on cable wern't installed correctly.

marym812
Mary M.
6/29/17

The service is great, however I did find that the 'address' process was incredibly labourious
On my second order the address I entered with my first order was not retained... so I had to endure the process again. I now see the save button but this is not very intuative. I would suggest that it is best to automatically remember client's billing and
delivery addresses so that they can reuse them on subsequent purchases (or delete them by choice rather than save them by choice). Cheers

celiar7
Celia R.
6/29/17

I purchased 5 usb extention cables from this suplyer and was very pleased with how punchual they
were. Their prices and delievery cost were very good in my experence. They emailed me letting me knw when my order had been sent from them to the courier company and a tracking number.
The only sugestion i have is maybe they could offer an internet bank
ing option as not everyone has axcess to a credit card. As i had to borrow 1 to purchase from this company

peterh264
Peter H.
6/29/17

very prompt service ,and the cables arrivedok
very prompt service ,and the cables arrived
ok.there was no protection on end of cable,i thought bubble wrap bag would be better.

simonp86
Simon P.
6/29/17

The web site was easy to use. My only gripe was that for my initial purchase, it showed stock on hand and then I received an email saying that it was out of stock and did not provide information as to if it was to be ordered again. I ended up choosing another product that was not as ideal - but doing the job.

keithf41
Keith F.
6/29/17

Delivery faster than Email.
Who said the mail was slow, parcel arrived before the email notice of "Your parcel has been shipped". Delivery was next day from receipt of order, all correct and as expected.
Well done and thanks.

gerardh35
Gerard H.
6/29/17

Excellent and very fast service
Only problem was that the notification of my ticket number arrived by email 4 days after the goods actually arrived.

richardh325
Richard H.
6/29/17

Order was promptly shipped but I never received it.
This is not exactly CD's fault but my package was signed for by someone i have never heard of and Courier Post just keep linking me back to their "proof of delivery" which just shows some scribble of a signature and the name of this guy.
Any tips or experience on resolving these issues would be greatly apreciated.

ralpht22
Ralph T.
6/29/17

This is my first experience with the company and from the time I ordered the product Sunday 1st
March to the delivery 3rd March, the communication from the company was excellent in providing invoice and tracking of the product which is now installed and working efficiently.
The pricing was also excellent that even with handling and taxes the produc
t was over fifty percent less than retail.

jenniet9
Jennie T.

service is rare
Unfortunately after ordering an item that was listed as in stock it turned out not to be so the order was cancelled.
I was however contacted very quickly and assisted in amending my order for items to fulfill my needs. Overall I am very happy with the service which is something I normally can not say.

tammyu5
Tammy U.
6/29/17

Order cancelled by supplier but item plus others arrived
Surplus of items arrived after cancellation of order. These items were returned after a few problems with the courier. Cables Direct gracious in their handling of this.

lesliew91
Leslie W.
6/29/17

Cables Direct consistently provides prompt dispatch of product, with good stock holdings. Being able to view stock levels when ordering avoids ordering a temporarily out of stock item.

I've noticed before, advice the order has been dispatched is frequently sent a day of two after the order has already been received. This latest order was received the next working day (pretty much standard, and excellent of inter-island delivery) however the email with invoice was sent three working days after dispatch. This is pretty much the only aspect that Cables Direct can improve on.

charlesl157
Charles L.
6/29/17

The whole process from selection of cable on their web site to delivery was very good; I ordered the cable on Thursday pm and it was delivered midday the following Monday, less than two working days later. However the day AFTER I actually received the HDMI cable, CD sent me an email giving me the tracking number! So the actual service was excellent, CD should improve their internal processes to match this.

johnc1002
John C.
6/29/17

Communication response times and time from placing the order to it's receipt (the next morning) were first class.

The only niggle was one item I ordered, that was recorded as being in stock, could not be supplied. That part of the order has been placed on watchlist for me which is good, however, it would have been helpful to know approximately when new stock is expected from your supplier.

lindab539
Linda B.
6/29/17

Has all products. Website easy to use. Quick delivery time. Had forgotten to pack one cable but when emailing customer service they replied quickly with no questions asked and sent it on it's way! Excellent service. Will come back here for all my cheap and high-quality cable needs in the future!!!

andrewb288
Andrew B.
6/29/17

great service prompt delivery of goods no hassels with good information about the orders status
thank you.

richardb254
Richard B.
6/29/17

Exceptional service, received goods in double quick time

Only negative is that the delivery docket did not list my name, which caused some confusion with Inwards goods.

garryh24
Garry H.
6/29/17

3 March 2009My order was processed within a day which I consider to be excellent
3 March 2009
My order was processed within a day which I consider to be excellent.
The only catch was that one of the items I wanted was out of stock. I suggest re-ordering before stock levels drop to zero.
- Garry Herrington

georgef107
George F.

Quick service
However did not send tracking number for parcel as the order confirmation email had indicated. Overall Happy with service.

213 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Cable Diirect staff and other customers.

Cable Diirect?