Review of Cable Diirect

Cable Diirect reviews

keithf41
Keith F.
6/29/17

Delivery faster than Email.
Who said the mail was slow, parcel arrived before the email notice of "Your parcel has been shipped". Delivery was next day from receipt of order, all correct and as expected.
Well done and thanks.

lindar376
LINDA R.

10/10 really recommend Cables Direct, bought 2
40pm on 14/8/09 and received it the next morning. This is my 2nd purchase with them and I will definitely be making more purchases through them in the near future.

ratepointr12

Stunning Service
The whole process of ordering cabling from your company was effortless.
From first time enquiry iniating an online login, browsing for product, payment completion and finally prompt (overnight) delivery of the requested product, was exceptional and seamless.
Many Thanks Cables Direct.

ozs
Oz S.
6/29/17

Perfect cable and perfect service.
I ordered a DVI cable, paid about 1/4 of what it would have cost in a shop (if I could have even found one!) and it arrived within 48 hours to our rural address. I will definitely use Cables Direct again.

gerardh35
Gerard H.
6/29/17

Excellent and very fast service
Only problem was that the notification of my ticket number arrived by email 4 days after the goods actually arrived.

scottb364
scott b.
6/29/17

On time, to description, exactly what ordered
All good. On time, to description, exactly what ordered.

ratepointr13

Speedy Delivery
Ordered one day delivered the next. Hassle free purchase good quality item at a reasonable price.

gordonp21
Gordon P.
6/29/17

Prompt and effective service and delivery
Good followup. Delivery was 22 hours ahead of the notification of the tracking number.

richardh325
Richard H.
6/29/17

Order was promptly shipped but I never received it.
This is not exactly CD's fault but my package was signed for by someone i have never heard of and Courier Post just keep linking me back to their "proof of delivery" which just shows some scribble of a signature and the name of this guy.
Any tips or experience on resolving these issues would be greatly apreciated.

matthewt69
Matthew T.
6/29/17

Couldn't ask for more from CablesDirect - easy web page to place an order, very fast turn around
and delivery for products to meet a tight deadline. Will definately return and recommend to others!

ratepointr14
6/29/17

First time buyer - very impressed
As a first time buyer from Cables Direct I am very impressed at their pricing, efficiency and accuracy. I placed an order on Sunday afternoon and everything arrived on Tuesday morning. Have already started recommending them to friends!

donnau6
Donna U.

Excellent service -
The service was excellent. I ordered on the internet at about 9.30 PM on Monday night and it was delivered at 6.45AM on Wednesday.
Communication was not as good :-
-order acknowledged (automatic response ??) Monday 9.33PM
-order confirmed 1.07PM Tuesday
[ no update of order status at about 10 PM Tuesday}
-shipping and tracking info
4.21PM Wednesday (9 1/2 hours after delivery!!!)

simonh114
Simon H.

Great price & service
Nice website, great selection, excellent communication and very fast service. Highly recommended!

ratepointr15

Excellent service
Cables Direct provided a most professional and courteous service.My order arrived promptly and arrived in excellent condition.I will definitely make future orders with them and will refer others to them.Well done Cable Direct.Keep up the great work.

kevinp98
Kevin P.

Excellent, professional supplier!
I am impressed! Was recommended to this firm by an aquaintance and found their service exceptional. Obtained stock level the same day as query and order was delivered the next day to my rural address in the King Country. Very helpful with queries, I would recommend Cables Direct over any other supplier.

steveo112
Steve O.

Cat 6 cables
I ordered the cables PM Thursday and they arrived first thing Friday - great service and a good price too

ratepointr16

Order 26019
Fantastic service - placed an order at roughly 1pm, couriered to work and on my desk the following morning. In fact, I received the product before I received notice that it had shipped!

kevinq15
Kevin Q.
6/29/17

The service I received was what i would expect from a professional company, My order was taken
on line, dispatched and received the next day with no problem. Will definatly use them again.

ratepointr17

Awesome service, products arrived at 10am the next morning
Much better than what I had expected. Only weird thing is that confirmation of shipment email with tracking numbers and Tax Invoice attached, arrived a whole week after I received the goods

ratepointr18

Cables Direct
I was looking for some good quality speaker cable, and found what I required on the Cables Direct website. Ordered and paid via the net. I received an email almost immediately that my order had been received and the goods where being dispatched, and sure enough they arrived next morning. Excellent service and very user friendly.

evelynb62
Evelyn B.
6/29/17

Purchased online a power cord to connect a router to UPS for a client
Ordered Monday, arrived on my desk Wednesday morning.
Well packaged, addressed and the tracking email as to status of my order was excellent.

ralpht22
Ralph T.
6/29/17

This is my first experience with the company and from the time I ordered the product Sunday 1st
March to the delivery 3rd March, the communication from the company was excellent in providing invoice and tracking of the product which is now installed and working efficiently.
The pricing was also excellent that even with handling and taxes the produc
t was over fifty percent less than retail.

jenniet9
Jennie T.

service is rare
Unfortunately after ordering an item that was listed as in stock it turned out not to be so the order was cancelled.
I was however contacted very quickly and assisted in amending my order for items to fulfill my needs. Overall I am very happy with the service which is something I normally can not say.

neilq
Neil Q.
6/29/17

Great Service except that received (and invoiced for) two CA-2RCA-2 cables when only wanted one
However, I did request this cable after placing initial order via web - so this may somehow have contributed to error.

tammyu5
Tammy U.
6/29/17

Order cancelled by supplier but item plus others arrived
Surplus of items arrived after cancellation of order. These items were returned after a few problems with the courier. Cables Direct gracious in their handling of this.

Questions? Get answers from the Cable Diirect staff and other customers.

Cable Diirect?