Review of Cable Diirect

Cable Diirect reviews

davida523
David A.

First experience with Cables Direct
Easy and efficient process.
Excellent communication and delivery was swift.

ronc112
Ron C.
6/29/17

Well - what can I say! The last cable I ordered arrived BEFORE your email telling me that it was on its way! Seriously, I am most impressed with your service and would gladly recommend you to anyone wanting your products.

williet12
Willie T.
6/29/17

Awesome, hassle free buying experience, much cheaper than buying retail, and shipped super fast!
Highly recommend, wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.

photographicsk
Photographics K.
6/29/17

Never heard of you or product before google search for software requirement. Ordered cable early afternoon and had product @ home address in Kaikoura before lunch next day.
Awesome,
Many thanks

jolynns2
Jolynn S.
6/29/17

I live in Central Otago, ordered am on one day, received 9:35am the next, awesome service, thank you

ruthh86
Ruth H.
6/29/17

Really great service. I ordered early in the morning and I got delivery early afternoon the SAME DAY!!! Great products too!!!

anthonyn55
Anthony N.
6/29/17

Having done the rounds at local shops inc $#*!smiths and even Harvey Normans plus not too mention independent computer stores, None had what I was looking for, A very quick search on Cables Direct and bingo. Price was very cheap and arrived 2 days later... awesome stuff. 5 Stars

stanh40
Stan H.
6/29/17

Excellent service, no hassles it was just like going into the shop and picking it off the shelf. Most retailers are no longer carrying these non standard items. It was absolutely
stress free. I will be back.

taniab24
Tania B.
6/29/17

After ordering just yesterday afternoon, online - I received the product first thing this morning - Excellent service - Totally appreciated. Keep up the good work

jimh277
Jim H.

excellent service
i have used cables direct in the past and have always found them to be great to deal with
this time the shipping was super fast as i am a rural deliver customer i didn't expect this item for another couple of days yet

jackiep70
Jackie P.
6/29/17

I am a regular online shopper. It's hard to differentiate yourself when you sell online but I look for customer friendly websites with good product specs & photos, easy buying & payment, reasonably-priced products and fast inexpensive delivery. When I find a site that fits all this I always go back. Yours does, so I will, thanks. :)

aaronr75
Aaron R.
6/29/17

Quick prompt delivery and was easy to purchase. I am very happy with this shopping experience and will recommend to friends and family.

steveb369
Steve B.
6/29/17

Awesome shop to buy from, best prices I could find and good looking products.
I have already bookmarked their site for future requirements.

simonp86
Simon P.
6/29/17

The web site was easy to use. My only gripe was that for my initial purchase, it showed stock on hand and then I received an email saying that it was out of stock and did not provide information as to if it was to be ordered again. I ended up choosing another product that was not as ideal - but doing the job.

lorrainet34
Lorraine T.
6/29/17

Extremely impressed with your website, ease of ordering and prompt turn-around time. Product well packaged and of very good quality - happy to recommend!

dougeeh
Dougee H.
6/29/17

This was an outstanding service,Everything was extremely Fast and efficient and the Item arrived the Day it was dispatched.
I am extremely satisfied with this purchase and would without doubt buy again From your company..

robw100
Rob W.
6/29/17

Fantastic, except the e-mail telling me the product had shipped arrived AFTER the product! You cannot beat that.

howardv8
Howard V.
6/29/17

Excellent service, very prompt and professional. I recommend to any customer, to receive very satisfactory treatment for their purchase.

johnk851
John K.
6/29/17

Absolute top service from Cables Direct.Immediate response to order and quick despatch.
Courier Post at Christchurch delayed delivery and required chasing up.

janf59
Jan F.
6/29/17

Glad I took the time to search the internet and subsequently found Cables Direct; they had what I wanted to purchase and the service was prompt and prices good.

mitchellt12
Mitchell T.
6/29/17

Very fast and effecient service thank you. The order was promptly processed and delivery overnight, couldnt ask for better.

Thanks

andrewv38
Andrew V.
6/29/17

Once again, outstanding service from Cables Direct. My order arrived the same day I received the order confirmation, products were excellent, as was the price I paid. In comparison to store vendors, I was offered a greater selection, at a much cheaper price. I will definitely use Cables Direct in the future, and I highly recommend them to anyone else looking for quality cables at a competitive price.

susanb586
SUSAN B.
6/29/17

An easy site to navigate and find the materials i required. The order was processed very promptly and the items received the next day. Many thanks and well done.

davel146
Dave L.
6/29/17

Great service, great prices with very fast delivery, had no problems at all and would recommend to anyone. Well done Cables Direct.

Thanks
Dave

warrickp
Warrick P.
6/29/17

The true measure of a supplier is the quality of the service you receive when there is a problem. Cables Direct made a minor error with my delivery and pulled out all stops to immediately put it right - replacements were in my hands by return courier.This gives me huge confidence in their ability to deliver what I want and when I want it and the comfort to know that they will address any issues promptly and professionally. This wonderful customer and service oriented culture is something that Cables Direct should shout from the rooftops!

Questions? Get answers from the Cable Diirect staff and other customers.

Cable Diirect?