Review of Cable Diirect

Cable Diirect reviews

duncanm46
Duncan M.
6/29/17

Great price, excellent service and speedy delivery
What more can you ask for in an online offering?

palmerw5
Palmer W.
6/29/17

Prompt and efficent service - above expectations
products arrived and meet exactly what was ordered.

celiar7
Celia R.
6/29/17

I purchased 5 usb extention cables from this suplyer and was very pleased with how punchual they
were. Their prices and delievery cost were very good in my experence. They emailed me letting me knw when my order had been sent from them to the courier company and a tracking number.
The only sugestion i have is maybe they could offer an internet bank
ing option as not everyone has axcess to a credit card. As i had to borrow 1 to purchase from this company

stephent107
Stephen T.
6/29/17

Great products, fast service and the best communication I've found for a long time
They even used common sense to realise a flaw in my original order.
I can happily recommend Cables Direct.

peterh264
Peter H.
6/29/17

very prompt service ,and the cables arrivedok
very prompt service ,and the cables arrived
ok.there was no protection on end of cable,i thought bubble wrap bag would be better.

juliai7
Julia I.
6/29/17

this was a good website to buy off, first timer, and i will do it again
Delivered within a day or two. awesome! love my products

sued79
Sue D.
6/29/17

Service is EXTREMELY quick, easy and efficient with clear communication
Never had a problem with them, and don't anticipate ever having one either.

kathyh176
Kathy H.
6/29/17

Extremely please with both the products and the speed of dispatch
Will definitely recommend to all my friends and family. Hassle Free and great prices

ratepointr10
RatePoint R.

Cable Order
Brilliant. Order cables in Auckland one day, and cables are delivered from Christchurch over night and in my hands the next morning! Fantastic! Great prices too!

ferdiek
Ferdie K.

Exceptional service
Prompt response, regular communication during the whole process and delivery in less than 24 hrs.

colinm99
Colin M.

Excellent Service
Thoroughly recommend this company, ordered a product which turned out to be unsuitable, they offered a refund and quickly sent replacement items when we sorted out what we needed.

waynex
Wayne X.
6/29/17

Shop was out of stock so went on line and very glad I did. Received correct cables overnight and at a cheaper price. Very pleased with the service.

brenta12
Brent A.
6/29/17

I have ordered from cables direct twice recently while setting up my business and of everyone I've dealt with they are at the top of the list - easy to use website and incredibly prompt delivery. I wish everyone was so easy to deal with and could provide such an efficient service.

paulw361
Paul W.
6/29/17

Insanely quick service - order placed 11pm, received 3pm the following day. The automatic e-mail reminder with the tracking number arrived AFTER the cable itself! Benchmark for customer service in NZ, seriously - WELL DONE guys!!! :)

ianp66
Ian P.

I love shopping here.
The prices are the best around.
The service is prompt. Very prompt.
And i have never had an issue.

kineshae2
Kinesha E.

Ordered item Monday morning
Goods both acknowledged and confirmed from Christchurch in two hours
Goods received in Auckland Tuesday morning in good condition and at a fraction of the cost at local stores

You rock Cables Direct!!

rhondad42
Rhonda D.
6/29/17

Fantastic, couldn't ask for better! Competitive prices and super quick delivery - ordered in the afternoon and it was there the next day. Will definitely use cablesdirect in future

scottc178
Scott C.
6/29/17

Cable arrived after two days but you said on your web site it claimed it would be overnight.
Otherwise all good cable works perfect, cheers

davel199
Dave L.
6/29/17

I have never herd of Cables direct before.I am so pleased i found this site .Easy shopping and very fast delivery.I will use Cablesdirect again.

lenoraw7
Lenora W.
6/29/17

Getting cables is so easy. Browse the site purchase and get them the next day. Couldn't be simpler. Thanks.

bryana47
Bryan A.

Excelent service
I ordered a cable and it arrived the next day, now that is the fastest service I have ever received, I give Cables Direct top marks.

stanleyb46
Stanley B.
6/29/17

Great service as usual, excellent prices and fast delivery
The only place I ever buy cables from!! Thanks, great job

clairec73
Claire C.
6/29/17

Pity other online retailers dont follow your lead! (excuse the pun)
What a fantastic company to deal with, ethical, professional and efficient. I am disabled so I have to do all my purchasing on-line and some companies are nothing short of despicable but cables direct make up for the unscrupulous on-line retailers that bring the industry into disrepute. I placed my order very late one evening and I had my goods the
very next day. Fantastic THANK-YOU!

dank145
Dan K.

USB Cables
Rating:
* In Stock: 10 / 10.
* Price: 15 / 15.
* Shipping: 10 / 10.
* Goods as expected: 20 / 20.
* Delivery condition: 20 / 20.
* Delivery Speed: 10 / 10.
* General communication: 20/20.
* General Support: N/A.
* Ease of return: N/A.
* Overall Score for Cables Direct: 100%.
I am very happy with thi
s eTailer in all aspects. I have used them before and I will use them again. I have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

ratepointr11
RatePoint R.

service From Cables Direct
As a first time dealing with Cables Direct I am most impressed with their service, the ease to order is very good, their delivery was extra good, less than 24 hours I had the goods I ordered, in very good order, thanks a lot Cables Direct, I will deal with you anytime.

Questions? Get answers from the Cable Diirect staff and other customers.

Cable Diirect?