Review of Cable Diirect

Cable Diirect reviews

emylier
Emylie R.

Ordered cables at 9
30pm and delievered just after lunch the next day.
Products looks good, but haven't tried them out yet

corinah3
Corina H.
6/29/17

Always enjoy dealing with CablesDirect - excellent service as ever!
2 Orders this week, both delivered next day and with no fuss. Great website design guys - very clear and easy to use.
www.polychromenz.com

briannab27
Brianna B.
6/29/17

was surprised at how quick the cables arrived
Awesome .... was surprised at how quick the cables arrived .... well done

francisj12
Francis J.
6/29/17

All odrered products delivered promptly and accurately, no problems this time or with any
previous orders...well done, excellent work!!

brandons128
Brandon S.

Lightning fast
IIRC I placed the order late evening on Thursday and it arrived Friday. Great to deal with.

reginaf27
Regina F.
6/29/17

great service, delivery next day and cheap compared to retail stores
I will be buying from them again in the future.

mikeem1
Mikee M.

Fantastic service
Booked at 10.30pm and arrived 2 days later at 9.00am. Very good email updates and great product.

samh173
Sam H.
6/29/17

exellent on line service provided, if more suppliers operated like this the job would flow much
better.

invercetl
Invercet l.

excellent sevice
Parts ordered 2/8/09 @7.05pm. Confirmed on 3/8/09. Received in Invercargill 4/8/09 @ 8.00am

joellep5
Joelle P.
6/29/17

This was the first time I've ordered anything from you
Wow. This was the first time I've ordered anything from you. I was so impressed with the emails that kept me informed about the progress of my order and totally bowled over when the order I placed late in the afternoon arrived at my door the following morning before lunch!! Well done on great customer service. Thank you.

eltont3
Elton T.
6/29/17

I ordered the cables but I realised I ordered the wrong cable and requested to cancel the order
and asking for refund. However, no reply from cablesdirect and I now received the cables. Mark sent me and email and it was a miscommunication as the person in charge was out of office. All sorted now. Goods will be returned. Good customer service after a
ll. Thank you very much

iains5
Iain S.
6/29/17

Brilliant, used them a few times now
Good web site, good prices and really prompt delivery. Never had any issues with stuff missing or not working either. Recommend.

malloryh6
Mallory H.
6/29/17

faultless, helpful, fast and awesome
.... these are just some of the adjectives i can use to describe my first cables direct experience ... like the governator says "I'll be back!!"

ralphg39
Ralph G.
6/29/17

Ordered on the Sunday, confirmed and paid for on the Monday, arrived on the Tuesday, job
completed on the Wednesday. Really good service and communication, well done to Cables Direct and I discovered the company with a Google search. Can't wait to see what else they have.

meandersw
meanders W.
6/29/17

I always receive excellent prompt service when dealing with Cables Direct and this latest
delivery was no exception.

ratepointr9
RatePoint R.

Good shopping experience
Order filled promptly and delivered promptly. Excellent prices on two USB cables.

peterl205
Peter L.
6/29/17

A quick and painless online shopping experience
The Cables Direct website is intuitively laid out and easy to use, and the ordering process is very streamlined. Email communication was excellent thoughout the entire procedure.
The goods arrived the next day, leaving me a very happy customer!

pault295
Paul T.
6/29/17

Great price, service and delivery
Goods arrived almost at the same time as the email saying they had been dispatched! Will definitely shop here again.

danj83
Dan J.
6/29/17

A decent quality product at a fair price, what more can one ask for but brilliant service and
thatâs exactly what I got. Account setup was very simple and once I made my product selections it was very straight forward to pay and organise delivery. I will defiantly be using CablesDirect again.

gregk65
greg k.
6/29/17

The price is right and the service is excellent, good regular timely communication and fast delivery
So simple to do business with this company.

glendaw19
Glenda W.
6/29/17

I had excellent response relating to my small private order
All shipping details were fully and promptly advised. Excellent service.

nathang51
Nathan G.
6/29/17

These guys are good 2 days to receive my order and the order process was trouble free , i highly
recommend them thank you

douglasf55
Douglas F.
6/29/17

Awesome trader , their website is so easy to navigate , the order arrived in super quick time ,
i highly recommend these guys

stevel185
Steve L.
6/29/17

I give Cables Direct 10/10!
!! You make an order and you are kept up to date from start to finish. Fast!!! and real pricing.
Thanks all!

aw106
A W.
6/29/17

Thanks guys, I ordered this cable on Wednesday and it was here Thursday morning!
That's Auckland to Nelson in less than 24 hours. I definitly recommend this business to anyone who needs a cable. Fantastic prices as well.
For any businesses in Nelson who are reading this, you better lift your game!

Questions? Get answers from the Cable Diirect staff and other customers.

Cable Diirect?