Review of Cable Diirect

Cable Diirect reviews

johns1897
John S.

Excellent service all round
The delivery timing was as prompt as promised. Customer service was also excellent when I thought I had a faulty cable - emails were responded to within a day and a solution acted upon with a replacement cable sent immediately.
Note - the cable turned out not to be faulty it was my equipment that was the problem.

murrayd23
Murray D.

Fast delivery!
Although courier didnt leave package because I wasnt there to sign for it - so delivered the next day. Could they not have just left it?

bigi
Big I.

Brilliant as always
Cables Direct always have what I'm looking for, and at a cheaper price than the big chain stores - even with postage. Every time I've bought from them, the product arrives the next working day. Other businesses, both online and with stores in town, could learn a thing or two about customer service from these guys.

glennr47
Glenn R.

The Magic Ingredient!
Cables Direct have got it! "Service",a thing too often lacking in many companies,the website is great the prices are very competitive and to receive my order at 7:15am next day (Whangarei) just fantastic! This was my first order but I will be back! Great work People!

grahama20
Graham A.
6/29/17

ordered on line just a few days before Christmas and everything was delivered within 24 hours,
excellent service

richardn109
Richard N.

Outstanding Service
Once again Cables Direct have proven that fast, efficient service can be the norm and can provide a superior service at the lowest price to their customer! I would highly recommend Cables Direct as the first and last place to go for all your cabling needs. Thanks Cables Direct for your great service!!

peterm343
Peter M.

Fantastic service
Good prices and fast, reliable delivery. I have placed 3 orders during the last few weeks and each time the order was picked and shipped the same day and arrived before 9am the following day, well packaged and complete. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

davids1311
David S.

Great Stuff
Cables arrived quickly, which is important as when you need them you need them fast. Mike and the team were very helpful. Will be using again when I next need some more cables or adaptors for the oddball projects I somehow end up with!

garyg129
Gary G.
6/29/17

Highly recommended to do business with

Compared prices with 3 other companies for 2 cables and found it was the most cost efficient option. Was amazed at how quick the order was processed and delivered (e.g. the next day).

ratepointr7
RatePoint R.

The online service I experienced from Cables Direct was astounding
The well priced product was couried to my business within 24 hours, I was kept well informed from the point of ordering to when the goods were despatched.It was a pleasure to deal with such an efficient and professional business, well done.

marcyp12
Marcy P.
6/29/17

Excellent and easy delivery time/orderingAlthough connectors on cable wern't installed correctly
Excellent and easy delivery time/ordering
Although connectors on cable wern't installed correctly.

bruceh108
Bruce H.
6/29/17

This is the best deal I have ever done on line
Email contact was great, Delivery lightning fast and all for a very small order.

simons116
Simon S.
6/29/17

Have used these guys many times, always happy
Equipement is of very good quality. Well under the price of retail shops, and service is alsways super fast. Genrally the item ordered turns up the next day.

krisb66
Kris B.
6/29/17

I placed the order in the morning and had it that afternoon!
Great price and service. Thanks very much.

shanej19
Shane J.
6/29/17

Excellent Service will recomend this bussiness to everyone - Ordered one day & received the next
Top Marks

patv25
Pat V.
6/29/17

Website okay, communication following placing of order okay
delivery very fast.
Everything went perfect. Thanks

patrickj67
Patrick J.
6/29/17

Cables Direct have continually provided me with a very high level of service
I have, and will continue to, strongly recommend them to my colleagues and friends.

danielc402
Daniel C.
6/29/17

Excellent service - they had the product in stock and delivered it the following day - nothing
better than that - Many thanks to you all

jonb143
Jon B.
6/29/17

Arrived overnight, shipped the same day of purchase!
Excellent.
Arrived overnight, shipped the same day of purchase!

cjsi
CJs I.
6/29/17

Great price, fast emails to keep the customer updated, speedy delivery, product is working well
What more can a customer ask for! Thanks a lot!

ratepointr8
RatePoint R.

C-U2AA-1 Cable Delivery
Excellent service. Fast and efficient. Very pleased, will definitely order from you again.

derekc55
Derek C.
6/29/17

As stated in my reply to you Great Service ordered yesterday ,received today , you can't beat
that for service , I will willingly deal with Cables Direct again and without hesitation reccomend to my friends .
Regards,
Derek.

paule181
Paul E.

Excellent service
Very fast delivery, good communication and best prices.
Nice people to do business with

marym812
Mary M.
6/29/17

The service is great, however I did find that the 'address' process was incredibly labourious
On my second order the address I entered with my first order was not retained... so I had to endure the process again. I now see the save button but this is not very intuative. I would suggest that it is best to automatically remember client's billing and
delivery addresses so that they can reuse them on subsequent purchases (or delete them by choice rather than save them by choice). Cheers

donv26
Don V.

I wanted just one cable and I found it at Cables Direct
The website is so easy to navigate, registration and ordering quick and easy, emails at every step of the process, and I had the cable in my hands as I read the final email giving me the tracking number. Awesome Trader, I highly recommend this company.

Questions? Get answers from the Cable Diirect staff and other customers.

Cable Diirect?