Cablesdirect.co.nz reviews

Suggest Category

sandya61
SANDY A.
3/28/18

Hi. I would like to see a reduction in the number of plastic bags used. Each patch cable came in it's own Dynamix plastic bag. No necessary I think. Just let the customer choose bag option. Thanks!

jennyj72
Jenny J.
3/9/18

First time buying from cablesdirect.co.nz and was not dissapointed at all. I ordered yesterday afternoon, and received it this morning. The price was amazing and everything arrived well packaged - I simply can't get over the speed of delivery though. Great service, will definitely shop again!

kenj46
Ken J.
1/7/18

No. 1 supplier in NZ. Great service, helpfully staff and excellent delivery times. Usually next day delivery.

11 out of 10 in all.

Ken

frankb196
Frank B.
10/17/17
• Updated review

I have always been pleased and satisfied with the service level of Cables Direct, particularly with speed of dispatch and delivery.

“Placed a small order from Canada to be shipped to an...”
• Previous review

Placed a small order from Canada to be shipped to an Auckland address
Smooth transaction with great prices, excellent communication, prompt processing and quick delivery. Very happy and would highly recommend!

colina21
Colin A.
10/4/17

Al good - items were received before I even received the email confirming shipment and the tracking number.

luisv50
Luis V.
8/24/17

Ordered 90 cables, received 30 cables. Emailed store to explain. No reply 1 day later. Pretty damn slack.

Service so far out of 10: 0

require remaining 60 cables asap. not a survey to fill in

jeffm224
Jeff M.
8/24/17

CablesDirect have the best range, pricing and service I have ever come across
Their service is incredibly quick and it is great to be able to purchase equipment at damn near wholesale prices without having to buy in bulk or apply for a trade account.

derekc55
Derek C.
8/23/17
• Updated review

Sir, My parcel arrived approx *.**am this morning , Great service , these cables like the ones I purchased earlier this year are perfect,. These cables from Dynamix are just great perfectly finished and a pleasure to use, together with the great service I get from you, I will always get my cables from you.

“As stated in my reply to you Great Service ordered...”
• Previous review

As stated in my reply to you Great Service ordered yesterday ,received today , you can't beat
that for service , I will willingly deal with Cables Direct again and without hesitation reccomend to my friends .
Regards,
Derek.

janeto30
janet O.
8/22/17

Fantastic
Just brilliant service. Website is well designed and simple to use, and an order placed on Sunday was delivered on the very same Monday. Unbelievable.

6/29/17
• Updated review

Pretty amazing service, just 22
5 hours from ordering to delivery.
The Website is easy to navigate and search, and the registration and checkout procedure is the easiest I have seen.

Awesome service, products arrived at 10am the next morning
Much better than what I had expected. Only weird thing is that confirmation of shipment email with tracking numbers and Tax Invoice attached, arrived a whole week after I received the goods

The online service I experienced from Cables Direct was astounding
The well priced product was couried to my business within 24 hours, I was kept well informed from the point of ordering to when the goods were despatched.It was a pleasure to deal with such an efficient and professional business, well done.

Speedy Delivery
Ordered one day delivered the next. Hassle free purchase good quality item at a reasonable price.

Order 26019
Fantastic service - placed an order at roughly 1pm, couriered to work and on my desk the following morning. In fact, I received the product before I received notice that it had shipped!

Excellent service
Cables Direct provided a most professional and courteous service.My order arrived promptly and arrived in excellent condition.I will definitely make future orders with them and will refer others to them.Well done Cable Direct.Keep up the great work.

Cables Direct
I was looking for some good quality speaker cable, and found what I required on the Cables Direct website. Ordered and paid via the net. I received an email almost immediately that my order had been received and the goods where being dispatched, and sure enough they arrived next morning. Excellent service and very user friendly.

C-U2AA-1 Cable Delivery
Excellent service. Fast and efficient. Very pleased, will definitely order from you again.

Cable Order
Brilliant. Order cables in Auckland one day, and cables are delivered from Christchurch over night and in my hands the next morning! Fantastic! Great prices too!

Good shopping experience
Order filled promptly and delivered promptly. Excellent prices on two USB cables.

• Previous review

Hi cables DirectThis was the first purchase i have made from cablesdirect and i just wanted to...
Hi cables Direct
This was the first purchase i have made from cablesdirect and i just wanted to let you know that the goods arrived quickly and in good condition. This has been by far the best and easiest online purchase i have ever made, your follow up emails informing me of purchase progress were really good and easy to understand.
for the great service, i will look forward to using your site again in the future

service From Cables Direct
As a first time dealing with Cables Direct I am most impressed with their service, the ease to order is very good, their delivery was extra good, less than 24 hours I had the goods I ordered, in very good order, thanks a lot Cables Direct, I will deal with you anytime.

The whole process of ordering cabling from your company was effortless.
From first time enquiry iniating an online login, browsing for product, payment completion and finally prompt (overnight) delivery of the requested product, was exceptional and seamless.

First time buyer - very impressed
As a first time buyer from Cables Direct I am very impressed at their pricing, efficiency and accuracy. I placed an order on Sunday afternoon and everything arrived on Tuesday morning. Have already started recommending them to friends!

Very pleasantly surprised by both the service and the price
I had tried other sources for the cable I needed and they were either out of stock or were very expensive. This may have been because of quality or it may have been their source costs.

6/29/17
• Updated review

Very happy with service, it was only a day from the time I placed the order to when I received
the goods.

mikeb651
Mike B.
6/29/17

Cables Direct provide a first rate service - prompt efficient and reliable
I'm always delighted by the level of customer service and the speed of delivery. Brilliant.

adelenea
Adelene a.

Good website, excellent service
99.9%. Good website, excellent service. 100% if they fix the 'back to front' (American) date format.

alib77
Ali B.

Super-fast service as with the previous times I've used Cables Direct
Great prices too, can't fault it!

samirp5
Samir P.
6/29/17

Next day shipping at a small fee and amazing prices make this retailer one to go back to again
and again!!

robc120
Rob C.
6/29/17

nice friendly service and goods delivered promptly without hassle
would not hesitate to use again.

peterc240
Peter C.
6/29/17

Hi received my order and over a busyxmas period got my order quickly and smooth , no drama,
excellent, thanks

markc499
Mark C.
6/29/17

I've twice bought cables from cables direct
The prices are great compared to retail prices. The goods arrived at my place the day after I ordered them, even before I was notified of their dispatch.

gerryw16
Gerry W.
6/29/17

Very good company to deal with
Web site easy to use, good communication, great service and speedy delivery.
I have no hesitation in recommending the use of their services.

seanx3
Sean X.

Excellent service
Shipped the day I ordered, and with the courier trace code I knew exactly when to expect delivery.
Goods seem to be perfect (not tested all of them yet), the price was good and shipping was a very reasonable $4. Couldn't drive to a store and park for less. Highly recommended.

chrisc470
Chris C.
6/29/17

Fast, efficient website backed up by fast, efficient overnight delivery
Excellent information on progress of order. Good prices.

dp79
D P.

excellent order in the morning arrived next am by 8am
excellent order in the morning
arrived next am by 8am

johnn327
John N.
6/29/17

I was a small customer and I found that it was easy to order on line and the goods arrived the
next business day. Excellent.

6/29/17
• Updated review

two orders, both arrived very quickly, excellent service and kept informed well, of order processing

aiyazk
Aiyaz K.
6/29/17

Excellent service, received goods following day (as promised on the website)
A phone number to query on products would be nice.

Questions? Get answers from the Cablesdirect.co.nz staff and other customers.

Cablesdirect.co.nz?