Review of BZB Express

sales@bzbexpress.com

jonm144
Jon M.
2/26/19

What started out to be a simple order turned into a rather complex situation. Eilbron was absolutely stellar in suggesting options, making an exchange, and keeping me informed along the way.

Really impressive service, products, and pricing.

patrickf71
Patrick F.
1/15/19

After receiving a defective refurbished 4x4 HDMI Matrix, we contacted support who generously offered to ship us a BRAND NEW replacement unit worth over 3x more at ZERO extra charge.
I ended up opting for a higher end model, and BZB not only price matched a competitor no questions asked, but even shipped the product overnight to Canada for free!

cn78
C N.
12/19/18

Chris is awesome! He was very helpful! Appreciated him so much. I needed product to get here overnight and he was very attentive to our needs.
Cyndie Sells

tracys163
Tracy S.
11/13/18

I would like to commend Chris Graham for his excellent customer service. I contacted Chris many times with questions regarding outdoor TVs and Chris took the time to answer all my questions and concerns either via email or a personal phone call. Chris was able to find an outdoor TV to perfectly fit my needs as well as my budget. If it wasn't for Chris, I would not have made the purchase. If and when I ever need another outdoor TV, I will be sure to call Chris.

salvatorec25
Salvatore C.
10/7/18

Fast and efficient ordering and delivery. Item was in stock. Received a day earlier than expected. Great job.

sl145
S L.
10/6/18

So far initial experience appears to be satisfactory. Order pending so unable to comment on overall experience.

chrish681
chris h.
8/30/18

Great job. I will be using your company again for the restaurant in the future. Rule 1 Do what you say? You delivered extcaly what you said you could getting them to me in 2 days. Price was good and website was quick and easy to navigate. Keep doing what you do. Thanks!!!

Sincerely ,
Chris Haven

kevinw240
Kevin W.
8/30/18

Needed these speakers from a more local source. Glad to have found you! I was already familiar with the speakers and they worked as expected.

nickv43
Nick V.
4/26/18

So far so good, only people that had these particular rack ears available. Shipping was pretty crazy for a 9$ item, but oh well, like I said couldn't find this particular part elsewhere at this time and needed them to rackmount my item.

timd112
Tim D.
4/26/18

Easy stie to find what I was looking for. You had a product that many of of my more familiar vendors did not have. If this order turns out okay, I will be definitely be shopping from you guys again.

christopherm195
Christopher M.
4/6/18

Transaction too me less than 5 minutes. The product was advertised as a natural gas fire table but I received a propane fire table. When I called they said that all tables were propane and had to be converted. Cost me $100 to covert. Why advertise as NG when you only ship LP!!??

richs71
Rich S.
10/12/17

I am still awaiting a copy of my invoice. I have the original invoice for the camera, but I added a couple of items to that invoice before it shipped. I need a copy of all the items so I can submit it for reimbursement.

Rich

michaelm856
Michael M.
6/29/17

Great experience, except that the credit card should be automatically selected based on credit card number. There are easy javascripts on automating that. Just a suggestion.

jakobk4
Jakob K.
6/29/17

well the downside.. to it all was/is that I paid more to get the package sooner by UPS.. still it came with DHL and took even longer to be delivered than the "less" payment promised.. So Next time, when ever that will be.. I'm not paying more for delivery.. for sure. Reg. Jakob

kurranb
kurran b.
6/29/17

great help from customer service representative over chat that was able to match shipping price of another website making the price total the same.

randym123
Randy M.
6/29/17

While I only needed an in-wall multi speaker panel, I couldn't be more satisfied. The panel seems to be much better built and far less expensive than similar products from the big box home improvement stores.

Highly recommend!

rickh149
Rick H.
6/29/17

Needed the product we ordered shipped out the same day we ordered it and overnighted. I saw on their website where I could speak to someone to see if my request could be met. It was and they were great to deal with and the correspondence was fantastic.

diannes75
Dianne S.
6/29/17

The HDMI cable I ordered came VERY quickly. After plugging into my Apple TV, it didn't work. I emailed the seller who sent another cable immediately. The 2nd cable did the same as the first, so I emailed again and got a quick refund! Shortly after, I found that my settings were wrong on the Apple TV and once correct, both cables worked. The seller was very gracious in responding to all correspondence, and very understanding in light of my personal mistake.

I would this seller recommend highly!

emmag87
Emma G.
6/29/17

Great experience. Had to call customer service about something and they were excellent. Very quick to respond.

bakerc2
baker c.
6/29/17

I apreciate that you had a "chat" sales rep ask me if I had any questions. Eugene B. granted me free ground shipping. Thank you.

jamesi45
James I.
6/29/17

Good experience, easy order/checkout. Would like to see options for shipping FedEx collect at checkout. No packing slip or final invoice in the shipment which is important for us as a business.

215 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the BZB Express staff and other customers.

BZB Express?