This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bwylondon.co.uk

Bwylondon.co.uk

Bwylondon.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bwylondon.co.uk?

“Scam site”

Anthony T.
6/6/18

Site appears to be UK based but is a Chinese scam site, will not reply no matter how many messages you send. I received my order for a pair of shoes costing £78.87 but it contained a pair of 'Jack Pantherskin' runners, a knockoff brand not worth £10. The recipient for the payment in my bank statement is from China and the package arrived was from China. Do not attempt to purchase from this site under any circumstances.

anthonyt158
June 6th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Bwylondon.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bwylondon.co.uk?

Have a question about Bwylondon.co.uk?