Review of BuzzFeed

BuzzFeed reviews

2 reviews with 2 stars

dennisw70
6/24/18

Of all places to go and read the news, you choose BuzzFeed !? Their 'journalism' is total garbage. Blatantly biased, no form of critical thinking is permitted. All news articles have been twisted to stir emotions and attract attention just like clickbait! At least their quizzes are fun. I can't stop taking them!

tiffanyr35
8/25/17

I made a Buzzfeed account and I've had issues logging into it, which I have emailed a couple times about this issue and got no response. I tried making another account under a different email, but kept getting errors for some reason. I also sent out a few emails about that, still getting no reply. I have emailed a couple times two different buzzfeed email contacts and haven't heard anything back. Now I do have a Buzzfeed account I can get into (with absolutely no help from Buzzfeed) and when I try to make a post, I keep getting a pop up saying there was an error and to contact error@buzzfeed.com, which I have already done a few times, with absolutely no response. How can I successfully post things and not keep getting these pop ups?

Questions? Get answers from the BuzzFeed staff and other customers.

BuzzFeed?