Review of Buywake

sales@buywake.com

veet
Vee T.
6/18/18

Great company!! Had a problem with a pair of Hyperlite boots. Buywake was so responsive to my email! Got my warranty credit from Hyperlite within a couple of days. Really impressive customer service!

derekl57
Derek L.
5/28/18

A discount code I used very recently did not work. Maybe it expired Idk but it sucked paying full price :p

Response from Eric E., Buywake Representative
Thanks again for giving us a look Derek. Sorry we couldn't come down on price. All current year model snow and wake gear are only eligible for discounts a few times a year. These dates are established by our brands, as well. Existing or previous coupon codes will not apply. But, sign up to our email list so you're the first to know when a new sale is on the way. We are grateful for the support and the opportunity to earn your business.
amyc252
Amy C.
5/21/18

I had a great experience with the website and ordering. FedEx took longer than expected for delivery. I live about an hour from your warehouse but it took over a week for delivery.

chaseg17
Chase G.
5/13/18

Purchased wrong item and was able to quickly and easily cancel order and get a refund to purchase the correct item I needed. Very satisfied with the experience.

adamj142
Adam J.
5/13/18

Good prices. Site worked good. We will see if I receive my order without any problems or extra charges

madisyna
Madisyn A.
5/13/18

Quick and easy ordering ! Got exactly what I needed for over $100 off !!!! Plus free shipping and such ease in placing order.

danielg259
Daniel G.
4/10/18

Be careful with returns. If you use the product and don't like it it will be non returnable.....I rather purchase from another company with more customer satisfaction.... seems to be a disconnect since a customer can not always determine if they are satisfied with a product by Viewing it in the box. I understand now and will now and will be more careful when making purchases online

Response from Eric E., Buywake Representative
So sorry you were dissatisfied with your ballast bag. At the moment, we do not offer a trial period on merchandise purchased through our site. However, we are taking your criticism seriously and will work on ways to institute a demo program to help create more satisfaction. In the meantime, we are always here to offer suggestions and help answer any concerns you might have prior to making a purchase.
toddb96
Todd B.
4/5/18

Thanks Lee!! BuyWake worked with me and answered my questions. You have a loyal customer as a result!

Response from Eric E., Buywake Representative
So happy I could help. Thanks so much for your order and your support. It's a privilege for us to have a loyal customer like you. - Lee
jasonh236
jason h.
3/29/18

Really simple and easy purchase with information on the items loaded for buyers to read. Too good that its actually borderline dangerous for the wallet cause it deletes any doubts in my head or the "should i buy it or should i not?" thoughts about purchasing the items. As soon as the button was clicked no time for regrets and just had to wait for the product to arrive so that I can shred in it! much love! all the way on the other side of the world, singapore!

Response from Eric E., Buywake Representative
We are so grateful for your business, Fahmy. Thanks so much for giving us a shot. Enjoy your new gear and shred it up in Singapore. Thanks again for your support.
marleneh26
Marlene H.
3/14/18

your reviews aren't working. They would have been helpful. Because of this I took the product I used before, which isn't that bad

louisf54
Louis F.
3/7/18

Great prices and they picked the phone right up when I called with questions before completed my order.

justind94
Justin d.
2/27/18

$40 shipping for 4 bolts is outrageous. twice the price of the bolts themselves.
Fast delivery but it cost me a arm and a leg

Response from Eric E., Buywake Representative
I totally feel you, Justin. Shipping to Australia from our warehouse in the United States can be costly for sure. Please know that all of our shipping rates are fed directly from FedEx and include our earned discount from which we pass the savings on to our customers. We do not mark up shipping rates at all, it is just expensive to ship across the world.
marcuso10
Marcus O.
1/2/18

So far so good ....playing the european who wants US goods game, ..but happy to have a fast shipping option available and prepared for the import taxes, ..so thanks guys.

chelseal30
Chelsea L.
12/23/17

Great product selection! Website was easy to navigate, checkout was simple, and my item arrived in less than one week!

ryanj72
Ryan J.
12/21/17

Took a while to get some wakeboard handle options. But now that you have some, I'm excited to get my new handle.

Response from Eric E., Buywake Representative
Hi and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! <br /><br />We had some shipping delays with our manufacturers, but we're ready to go for the new year. Continue to check out our online catalog moving in to Spring and Summer for more fresh product. <br /><br />Glad we could finally get you dialed in and thanks again for your support!<br /><br /><br />- Ambush Board Co.
ximenas2
12/5/17

From start to finish the attention and support from the staff at BuyWake was excellent, resolving every doubt I had immediately and attentively. However my shipment was international and, even though I know this is not BuyWake's fault, it would be nice if they let you know explicitly that there may be other charges from customs in your country.

Other than that and overall it was a great shopping experience.

dianer127
Diane R.
11/8/17

Easy screens. Scan card gd.
1 problem, i had registered but @ ckout, it wouldn't take my password so i checked out as a guest.

tinuolae
Tinuola E.
9/26/17

Not a lot of choice (few boards, but probably because it's the end of the year).
More importantly it took me 2 days to pay! The system refused my credit card (no reason for this, I used the same on buywake a few months ago). Then I tried to pay through Paypal but ended up caught in a strange "payment loop": I placed the order -> was directed on Paypal -> confirmed on Paypal -> sent back to Buywake -> asked to place the order -> placed the order -> was directed on Paypal -> confirmed on Paypal -> sent back to Buywake -> asked to place the order -> placed the order -> ... I eventually gave up hoping I would not be charged 4 times... And tried again the next day. I love buywake but this was a pretty bad shopping experience. I hope all customers are as motivated as me!

Response from Eric E., Buywake Representative
<p>Hey, Arnaud. &nbsp;Thanks for your feedback, as well as your support over the years.<br /><br />First, you are correct in that our current selection is limited due to the fact that we're nearing the end of the 2017 model year...and we don't have a whole lot of product left. &nbsp;The good news is that all new 2018 gear will be arriving shortly.<br /><br />Most importantly, I fully apologize for the troubles you had at checkout.<br />I took a look at your attempts to pay by credit card...and it appears that the issues happened with your credit card company rather than with our fraud detection solution.<br />I also did some extensive testing on our PayPal integration...and everything seems to be working as expected.<br />Thank you for sticking with it and pushing your order through. &nbsp;We fully appreciate the support, and we know you're going to be hyped on the product you selected.<br />If you'd like to go over this further, please get with us over the phone (706-521-0315), via email (<a href="mailto:sales@buywake.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">sales@buywake.com</a>), or by live chat.<br /><br /><br />Thanks again, Arnaud<br /><br />Eric E.</p>
alexl200
Alex L.
8/23/17

Love Buywake. My bindings are dope and exactly what I hoped they would be for a price that works. Thanks!

anas112
Ana S.
8/8/17

loved the live chat option. wouldn't have ordered the one i did if the guy didnt suggest it! thanks!

saadt1
Saad T.
8/6/17

Just finished shopping, easy and smooth till the end. Hopefully will receive the products the same way.

shaunl14
Shaun L.
8/2/17

SO helpful and I definitely got the best price!!! I emailed them a number of questions and received immediate responses. I will buy here again and again!

brianc244
Brian C.
7/10/17

all my questions were answered promptly thank you Jon! even went above and beyond by sending me a few links on some set ups I may like and I went with one of them! thanks again!

ruelb10
Ruel B.
7/1/17

I used the chat live icon and Billy was very helpful. I ordered my items on a Wednesday and everything arrived that Saturday. Thanks to Billy and everyone at Buy Wake for user friendly web site.

deanz3
Dean Z.
6/29/17

Added in a womens competition vest and the shopping cart would not allow me to pick shipping anymore so had to remove the item to proceed with purchase.

Response from Eric E., Buywake Representative
Hi Dean,

Sorry to hear you weren't able to couple the life vest with your existing order. Definitely seems a bit odd.

We do not want to leave you hanging and if you still wish to proceed, I will be more than happy to ship the vest to you without any additional shipping charges, assuming your gear is being shipped in the United States. If it is shipping outside of the United States, maybe we can come up with a creative solution to keep the cost as low as possible.

At your earliest convenience, please contact us at 800.709.9253 and we will be more than happy to get your vest on the way.

Thanks Dean!

JT - Sales Manager

Questions? Get answers from the Buywake staff and other customers.

Buywake?