Review of BuyWake

sales@buywake.com

brandonc141
Brandon C.
10/12/18

When I searched for the rope it said I could get 20% off, but then a closer look says only 2018 gear. Just a little misleading.

jasonk242
Jason K.
9/27/18

Pretty much hassle free and easy to navigate, even though I was getting it to a different address than the one I live at.

chrish730
chris h.
9/25/18

Delivery was super fast product wise quality. I was expecting my purchase to be all black in color and it did not match Exact picture of product on your website

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Thanks so much for your order and your support, Chris. So bummed that the surf bag was not the exact same as pictured on the site. We will contact you now to work everything out. Thank you again for your biz.
felipev33
Felipe V.
9/19/18

I was contacted because some items were not in the International Shipping Facility, but they resolved it without any problem, I just got the first part of my order and expect the other one to arrive on friday.
Thanks Lee Elliot and John Turnbull for a great experience.

erickh35
Erick H.
9/17/18

I am from Mexico, and sometimes its a bit dificult to have quick answers and a fast importation... But on this website everithing was fast, and everithing goes really well.

brandonl67
Brandon L.
9/11/18

Amazing experience as always. Grassroots support with the efficiency that I've seen only Buywake provide.

brandonh146
brandon h.
9/4/18

Overall experience was great. Fast shipping and wonderful customer service. Had an issue with the shipping company at which Buywake refunded my shipping no questions asked. Great company to do business with and very focused on nothing less than 100% customer satisfaction.

tylerj60
Tyler J.
9/4/18

Great customer service! The Slingshot K9 hardware that came with my boots fell off during my first set though. Overall good experience from Buywake.com fast shipping and good communication

williamm765
William M.
8/28/18

The guys running the live chat today were super helpful. Their help and advice on different decks convinced me to bite the bullet and get a whole new setup! Thanks boys!

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Thanks so much, William. We are hyped to help you out. We are super grateful for your business and support. Enjoy that new ride.
erice118
Eric E.
8/27/18

Great prices, great shipping, and great service! I have been a loyal customer for years and they have continued to make buying wakeboard products super convenient and accessible for they're customers.

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Thanks so much for the kind words, Eric. We are super grateful for all of your business and support. Thank you for being part of the fam.
brandonr196
Brandon R.
8/26/18

Website simple to navigate, best price ANYWHERE!! Love free shipping, arrived earlier than quoted date! 366 day return option. Will definitely be back!

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Much thanks, Brandon. We are super hyped to earn your business. Thanks so much for your order and your support. We are super grateful.
seanm187
Sean M.
8/25/18

Super easy to purchase and best price I purchased the Ronix darkside board and am in love thank you buy wake

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
So cool, Sean! That makes our collective hearts feel full. We love it when we can pair passionate wakeboarders with killer product. Stoked you are enjoying your new board. And, extra special thanks for the support.
warrenb70
Warren B.
8/23/18

Great buying experience. They have all the wakeboarding equipment you could ever want to research/buy.

andres69
Andre S.
8/23/18

I ordered slingshot shredtown boots and they're too small so I'm returning them for a size 12 instead of a size 11.

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Bummed to hear the OG size didn't work for you Andre. But, we're looking forward to getting you laced up with the new size upon the arrival of your return.  In the meantime, if you need anything else, you know where to find us. Big ups on the support.
hayleym26
Hayley M.
7/26/18

Website was so great same with the gentleman who helped me I’ll definitely buy from here again. I wish size charts were easier to find though

elliotc31
Elliot C.
7/25/18

I have purchased a few products from buy wake and have had great experiences every time. I saw an add online and hadn't checked out the website in awhile, went online and couldn't help but buy a few hats. Great selection at a great price.

veet
Vee T.
6/18/18

Great company!! Had a problem with a pair of Hyperlite boots. Buywake was so responsive to my email! Got my warranty credit from Hyperlite within a couple of days. Really impressive customer service!

derekl57
Derek L.
5/28/18

A discount code I used very recently did not work. Maybe it expired Idk but it sucked paying full price :p

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Thanks again for giving us a look Derek. Sorry we couldn't come down on price. All current year model snow and wake gear are only eligible for discounts a few times a year. These dates are established by our brands, as well. Existing or previous coupon codes will not apply. But, sign up to our email list so you're the first to know when a new sale is on the way. We are grateful for the support and the opportunity to earn your business.
amyc252
Amy C.
5/21/18

I had a great experience with the website and ordering. FedEx took longer than expected for delivery. I live about an hour from your warehouse but it took over a week for delivery.

chaseg17
Chase G.
5/13/18

Purchased wrong item and was able to quickly and easily cancel order and get a refund to purchase the correct item I needed. Very satisfied with the experience.

adamj142
Adam J.
5/13/18

Good prices. Site worked good. We will see if I receive my order without any problems or extra charges

madisyna
Madisyn A.
5/13/18

Quick and easy ordering ! Got exactly what I needed for over $100 off !!!! Plus free shipping and such ease in placing order.

danielg259
Daniel G.
4/10/18

Be careful with returns. If you use the product and don't like it it will be non returnable.....I rather purchase from another company with more customer satisfaction.... seems to be a disconnect since a customer can not always determine if they are satisfied with a product by Viewing it in the box. I understand now and will now and will be more careful when making purchases online

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
So sorry you were dissatisfied with your ballast bag. At the moment, we do not offer a trial period on merchandise purchased through our site. However, we are taking your criticism seriously and will work on ways to institute a demo program to help create more satisfaction. In the meantime, we are always here to offer suggestions and help answer any concerns you might have prior to making a purchase.
toddb96
Todd B.
4/5/18

Thanks Lee!! BuyWake worked with me and answered my questions. You have a loyal customer as a result!

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
So happy I could help. Thanks so much for your order and your support. It's a privilege for us to have a loyal customer like you. - Lee
jasonh236
jason h.
3/29/18

Really simple and easy purchase with information on the items loaded for buyers to read. Too good that its actually borderline dangerous for the wallet cause it deletes any doubts in my head or the "should i buy it or should i not?" thoughts about purchasing the items. As soon as the button was clicked no time for regrets and just had to wait for the product to arrive so that I can shred in it! much love! all the way on the other side of the world, singapore!

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
We are so grateful for your business, Fahmy. Thanks so much for giving us a shot. Enjoy your new gear and shred it up in Singapore. Thanks again for your support.

Questions? Get answers from the BuyWake staff and other customers.

BuyWake?