Review of BuyWake

chihirou
CHIHIRO U.
5/14/19

Customer Satisfaction Survey
Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and will be used to better inform
and assist future buywake.com customers.

sydneen
Sydnee N.
5/3/19

Customer service was great and had great suggestions on a different product to choose as the item I ordered was ill fitting.

konstantinl9
Konstantin L.
5/3/19

Very easy and fast check out !
So far the biggest selection of a product I was looking for.
Good prices

dicksonc1
$#*!son C.
4/23/19

Prompt reply from customer service. Ordered from Hong Kong and arrived within 3 days with no issues. Would definitely order again!

derekb136
Derek B.
4/21/19

I love the buywake experience! Tons of selection, great prices, all the best products and brands, and fast service and shipping. Thanks dudes!

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Wow, Derek. You're making us blush. Thanks so much for the compliments. We are super grateful to have you as part of the BuyWake fam. Thank you for your support. We appreciate your business.
patriciob2
Patricio B.
4/11/19

All in time. Nonetheless I need to give back the product. I'll contact buywake to start the procedure of returns.

seang109
Sean G.
4/9/19

Great customer service, these guys really know their stuff!! Super fast shipping too, thanks so much!!

zacharyo13
Zachary O.
3/24/19

Please tell us about your overall experience with buywake.com:
Note - This information will be added to buywake.com's Shopper Approved certificate for future customers to read, therefore, we ask that you please keep your comments professional and courteous.

codys91
cody s.
3/14/19

My son is a die hard wakeboarder. Every year he asks for a new board. As you can imagine, it gets VERY expensive. I've bought from Buywake.com multiple times. You just can't beat their pricing. Here's to a stylish and rad 2019! Thanks Buywake!!!

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Thank you so much for all of your support over the years. We are super grateful for your business and are hyped we can help feed your son's wake addiction. We love wakeboarding too and are thankful for the chance to keep riders stoked on wakeboarding as well. Thanks for all the love.
johnnyl55
Johnny L.
3/7/19

I always will buy. From you guys no hassle or run around. It arrived a day earlier. Great prices and service. Thanks and keep it up.

garryl36
Garry L.
3/4/19

Great support via Chat, they worked to make sure everything was taken care of. Very knowledgeable of the products!

martnj24
Martn J.
2/15/19

The service was perfect so helpfull everytime and really quick answers. Hey delivered everything in time and whitout any problem.

scottp275
Scott P.
2/1/19

Great company. I interacted through the chat feature, which is my favorite way to get in touch with a company.

amandar372
Amanda R.
1/16/19

good selection. easy to understand sizes and binding info as there are charts. hoping the board is as nice as it looks.

samm340
Sam M.
1/4/19

Great contact about a small problem (can't sell Ronix gear to NZ), super quick and easy resolution without any input from me and the order from the US to New Zealand arrived faster then most stuff I buy locally. Nice work guys!!

traviso31
Travis O.
1/1/19

Had I wanted when no one else did. Great chat to help determine if new hardware fits older board. Thanks Lee!

bobn97
Bob N.
12/14/18

John T. and his friend really helped me online with my purchase. Couldn't have done it without them! Excellent customer service. Felt very personal and "real life" rather than automated or just another number.

deborahr304
Deborah R.
12/12/18

Great prices, helpful chat! I was looking for a specific rope/handle combo, but had a couple questions not addressed in the description or specs. clicked on chat and got fast response and questions answered. Easy life.

jasonk291
Jason K.
12/10/18

Didn't receive an order confirmation email. Called customer service and was treated very well.
Overall good experience.

scottg344
scott g.
12/8/18

Great company to buy from. Been around for years and always good prices and service. Highly recommend

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Thanks so much for the compliments, Scott. We are super grateful to have you as part of the BuyWake Fam.
kennyb57
Kenny B.
12/7/18

Received faster than expected even with the holidays ... haven't opened the box yet as its a Christmas present for my son!

genam7
gena m.
12/5/18

I had an old coupon code so I talked with lee Elliot and he got me a 14.00 discount! so nice! I will shop with you again for sure!!! thank you

dreww45
Drew W.
11/27/18

Great so far, once sorting out the Billing and Shipping address issue.
- had to set the Default addresses or Both would change every time one was updated

marior76
MARIO R.
11/26/18

I received my order but the surf board is not the same color I order . I ask for white and yellow and I receive blue , purple, white mix
I would really like to know previously if you guys don't have the color because it's a Christmas gift .
Mario

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Thanks so much for your order, Mario. We are super grateful for your order and your support. I apologize that the board you ordered was not the color you were expecting. Those particular wakesurfers are hand painted from the manufacturer and are sold and packaged as "assorted". We actually never really get to see what is coming until it is packaged and ready to ship. So sorry for the confusion.
charlesh199
Charles H.
11/23/18

It would only accept black15 and not the blackweekend code as you advertised for 20% off storewide. Shouldn't I be due 5% back on my order?

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Thanks so much for your order, Charles. We are super grateful for your biz. We are contacting you now to help out with your discount.

Questions? Get answers from the BuyWake staff and other customers.

BuyWake?