Review of BuyWake

sales@buywake.com

scottp275
Scott P.
2/8/19

Great company. I interacted through the chat feature, which is my favorite way to get in touch with a company.

amandar372
Amanda R.
1/16/19

good selection. easy to understand sizes and binding info as there are charts. hoping the board is as nice as it looks.

samm340
Sam M.
1/11/19

Great contact about a small problem (can't sell Ronix gear to NZ), super quick and easy resolution without any input from me and the order from the US to New Zealand arrived faster then most stuff I buy locally. Nice work guys!!

traviso31
Travis O.
1/1/19

Had I wanted when no one else did. Great chat to help determine if new hardware fits older board. Thanks Lee!

aeronk21
Aeron K.
12/17/18

Didn't receive an order confirmation email. Called customer service and was treated very well.
Overall good experience.

kennyb57
Kenny B.
12/14/18

Received faster than expected even with the holidays ... haven't opened the box yet as its a Christmas present for my son!

bobn97
Bob N.
12/14/18

John T. and his friend really helped me online with my purchase. Couldn't have done it without them! Excellent customer service. Felt very personal and "real life" rather than automated or just another number.

deborahr304
Deborah R.
12/12/18

Great prices, helpful chat! I was looking for a specific rope/handle combo, but had a couple questions not addressed in the description or specs. clicked on chat and got fast response and questions answered. Easy life.

scottg344
scott g.
12/8/18

Great company to buy from. Been around for years and always good prices and service. Highly recommend

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Thanks so much for the compliments, Scott. We are super grateful to have you as part of the BuyWake Fam.
genam7
gena m.
12/5/18

I had an old coupon code so I talked with lee Elliot and he got me a 14.00 discount! so nice! I will shop with you again for sure!!! thank you

marior76
MARIO R.
12/3/18

I received my order but the surf board is not the same color I order . I ask for white and yellow and I receive blue , purple, white mix
I would really like to know previously if you guys don't have the color because it's a Christmas gift .
Mario

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Thanks so much for your order, Mario. We are super grateful for your order and your support. I apologize that the board you ordered was not the color you were expecting. Those particular wakesurfers are hand painted from the manufacturer and are sold and packaged as "assorted". We actually never really get to see what is coming until it is packaged and ready to ship. So sorry for the confusion.
dreww45
Drew W.
11/27/18

Great so far, once sorting out the Billing and Shipping address issue.
- had to set the Default addresses or Both would change every time one was updated

williamb475
William B.
11/23/18

hanks BuyWake - Your product team helped me to find exactly what I was looking for - would not have found it without their help

charlesh199
Charles H.
11/23/18

It would only accept black15 and not the blackweekend code as you advertised for 20% off storewide. Shouldn't I be due 5% back on my order?

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Thanks so much for your order, Charles. We are super grateful for your biz. We are contacting you now to help out with your discount.
robertj154
Robert J.
11/19/18

You ship fast, which is always important. You had what was listed on the website as opposed to doing a back order situation, which is highly irritating and your prices are good. What else could a customer ask for?

davida440
David A.
11/15/18

You guy's always have amazing prices, a huge selection, and a variety of different options. What more could I ask for?

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
So thankful for your support, David. We are super grateful for the biz. Thanks for checking us out.
glenr51
Glen R.
11/14/18

My board was received but had a couple blemishes on it I was not expecting, and would like some feedback as I didn't see any disclosure that it was a second or blemished item.

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Thanks so much for your order, Glen. We are so grateful for your business. So sorry that the board arrived damaged. We try and pack those things with as much padding as possible, but I guess sometimes that isn't enough. We are contacting you now to work through a solution.
ll263
L L.
11/7/18

Quick and easy check out. Used PayPal and it was an easy process. Received more order in the estimated time given as well.

elizabethk149
Elizabeth K.
10/14/18

the site was not user friendly on my phone, had to switch over to the computer. I paid extra for the shipping in order to get this on time, only to have the date switched after the payment was made. It is still going to be late.

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Thanks so much for your order, Elizabeth. We are so grateful for your support. Just to be transparent, we put a wide range of delivery and transit times on our shipping windows since we ship from several different warehouses throughout the USA. Based on your location, you will actually receive your order tomorrow, which is essentially the equivalent of Overnight shipping. I hope that works for you. Much thanks!
brandonc141
Brandon C.
10/12/18

When I searched for the rope it said I could get 20% off, but then a closer look says only 2018 gear. Just a little misleading.

jasonk242
Jason K.
9/27/18

Pretty much hassle free and easy to navigate, even though I was getting it to a different address than the one I live at.

chrish730
chris h.
9/25/18

Delivery was super fast product wise quality. I was expecting my purchase to be all black in color and it did not match Exact picture of product on your website

Response from Eric E., BuyWake Representative
Thanks so much for your order and your support, Chris. So bummed that the surf bag was not the exact same as pictured on the site. We will contact you now to work everything out. Thank you again for your biz.
felipev64
Felipe V.
9/19/18

I was contacted because some items were not in the International Shipping Facility, but they resolved it without any problem, I just got the first part of my order and expect the other one to arrive on friday.
Thanks Lee Elliot and John Turnbull for a great experience.

erickh35
Erick H.
9/17/18

I am from Mexico, and sometimes its a bit dificult to have quick answers and a fast importation... But on this website everithing was fast, and everithing goes really well.

brandonl67
Brandon L.
9/11/18

Amazing experience as always. Grassroots support with the efficiency that I've seen only Buywake provide.

Questions? Get answers from the BuyWake staff and other customers.

BuyWake?