Review of Buyuggsboot.net

Buyuggsboot.net reviews

SITE CLOSED

lesleyy
1/27/11

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I cancelled my order before Christmas 2010 because i was not going to get the product for Christmas. I was told i would have a refunt in 15 days, today is 1/27/11 and I STILL DO NOT HAVE A REFUND. Worse yet, no one from this stie is responding to me. i have found many ratings (too late now) stating do not buy from them as they are not authentic UGGS. Dummy me for not researching before buying. Why is this site still in business? The basically have stolen my money and I have not recourse as who knows where they are. My emails go unanswered....sigh...

christinac1
12/7/09

Don't buy anything from this site! They are all knock offs! And if you did, good luck getting your money back! It won't happen! When I FINALLY got my boots, I had to pick them up from a main UPS warehouse since they messed up my address and had to track the box, the package was torn and looked like it had been kicked all the way from China!

Questions? Get answers from the Buyuggsboot.net staff and other customers.

Buyuggsboot.net?